Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Vinland Saga Chapter 82 Discussion/83 Prediction

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Vinland Saga Chapter 82 Discussion/83 Prediction

This is the thread where you discuss the current chapter of Vinland Saga.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vinland Saga Chapter 82 Discussion/83 Prediction

Well, honestly I had thought Arneis had a knife and cut the ropes while the guy wasn't looking. I didn't expect a chunk of his neck to end up soggy on the muddy ground. :/

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

All hell's gonna break loose from here on, methinks. I thought it was going to be another five chapters of story telling and Arneis time and flashbacks, but, I think it's action time once again. booya.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

oh wow...wonderful chapter. Areneis froze up...and i really can't think of what she should do. i'm not even sure she has the time to cut the rope before the guards get them. or even if she could, there is little chance of getting out there alive...its 3vs1 after all. may be the safest bet for arneis is to do nothing, the guards might not kill her if she pleaded and told them the what happened. anyone can see what really happened from the injuryon the throat of the dead man. also they won't kill garder just like that...they are gonna get huge reward for him.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

what would be most interesting is arneis indeed end up helping and fleeing with garder (accompanied by thorfinn and the other slave). and then in future garder finds out about the child and may be hit arneis in rage and end up killing the child (or may both arneis and child). that's a bit long term predicton though...lets see what happens.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

but if Arneis were to do nothing it would be kind of safe and boring.

If she were to either deny her husband the freedom and run back to Einar, or to free him, either of those would be heaps of character development for her. I'm excited to see which path she'll end up on, and how... Thorfinn will figure into all this

New Reply