Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 142 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 142 Discussion/143 Predictions

Really awesome Chapter, it was really funny to read. From the Start with the Crayfish to the "real Prince of Charming". XD Okay Teeba was say that no one realize the broad hint with Prince of Charming. I think it was funny to see OGA´s reaction or believing that Hilda got feelings for Oga and he must Kiss him, the face was fantastic. Did you saw something did you hear something. XD Like former Post are saying nuclear reaction of Aoi was the perfect match to conplet it.

My personal to favorit moment was the Demon energy Dowsing from Beelzebub. Better then any navigation system in the World. He could smell you from the other Side of the World.
    The best picture or face for me was, page 20 3 panel the face of Oga. I love anytime i see it. For me its a mix from confusing and totally dump but simple drawing.

But at least im really interisting is this part or Arc now over or its there something coming next. I mean in the earlier Chapter we was discussion about if we see something from Hildas History or her family in the Demonworld. For my own i was saying, they will going to the Demon World like by Alan Delon and his Daughter. But now this part looks like done i really got no plan what will come next. The thing they was speak befor that, that some pillar still planing something. Is this part of Hilda now done or is there something what comes next????

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter and I really liked how Beel turned out to be the prince lol. Wonder how the arc will transition from here.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Anything could happen, since there isn't a set route for a "next arc" as of now. Maybe the Devil King will throw in some random and stupid idea of his... you know, like a new one! XD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder if any of her amnesia personality will stay; like her learning how to cook!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope so , i would like to see Hilda show her emotions more often. Maybe now she will be more conscious of her surrounding A possible feeling of love towards Oga lol i would love to see more of her and Aoi's confrontations

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Totally agree, I love a character with a fondness for causing mischief like that.

Though equally great to me is the girl from the red tails with flower in her hair. I find it hilarious how she dives into any situation with a romantic connotations to it with an "Oooo this looks fun!" attitude.

Which reminds how funny it's going to be when they see Hilda got her memory back and assume....
    LOL This will be made even more obvious because Aoi and Furuichi will vehemently deny it and cause Paako to assume they are just in denial.

I am telling you, the manga might as well end with Oga's parents planning a wedding that neither Hilda nor Oga want to have. xD

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy3331 View Post
    There have been trolls, but I have yet to see a troller amuse me any more than ryuhei has XD
    Tamura-sensei knows his audience really well. Maybe we should call him Trollmura.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    But now this part looks like done i really got no plan what will come next. The thing they was speak befor that, that some pillar still planing something. Is this part of Hilda now done or is there something what comes next????
    Considering most of the demons from Behemoth's army are still on Earth, I won't at all be surprised if they all joined St. Ishiyama. Think of the demon deliquent hijinks that could be had! Also, I want to know more about Laymia, Jabberwock, and most importantly...Agiel! Its not like I want to know Aoi's aftermath after Akumano Academy or anything.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2