Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 143 Discussion/144 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 143 Discussion/144 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 143 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 143 Spoiler Thread

Chapter's already out by RH~!
    http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthre...wk-Scanlations

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 143 Discussion/144 Predictions

Just like I thought it would happen. Hilda does have some memories of her happier self. Calling Oga Tatsumi just makes that point even clearer. Just hope Aoi isn't put to the side because of this. Lots of romantic undertone in this chapter plus the comedy which was nice.

Wondering if Kanzaki's cousin will kick off a new plot point.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet will get to see the demon world soon again! I love Beelzebub!!!

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

@raDar - Actually, I'm still in shock we had such a proper rom-com these past couple of chapters. If Tamura-sensei ever tried to do a romance after finishing Beelzebub, I think he could do it flawlessly.

Hm, this was a pretty decent build-up chapter. It seems Hilda has become softer! I didn't notice her calling him Tatsumi at all.

@crimsonlink -- I don't think Kunieda will be put aside for anything. Kunieda is the only other person to have contracted with a demon, and thus she's an important ally (and friend) for Oga to have. Oga and Hilda's relationship with each other is also important -- if they can't get along, then they can't raise Beel together. Considering this is a comedy series, Tamura-sensei will switch it up between the two girls until the end. Bonus points will be given if Oga stays as clueless as ever.

I saw the whole force-feeding of croquettes as a sign of how inexperienced Hilda is with making friends. She can't spit it out that she's grateful without wanting to poison Oga first. I was happy that Hilda was back to being herself, and her desire to be a better parent shows just how much Beel has changed her. She really is a female!Oga, if you think about it.

I'm intrigued with the possibility of Beel "recruiting" Kanzaki....I'm sure that girl isn't a normal little girl by any stretch of the imagination. She said "pretty cure" and "shit mountain" in the same sentence! She might be more gangsta than Kanzaki. xD And Furuichi, why are you acting like this is the first time Oga has dragged you into something against your will?!

I totally psyched about this arc though. I love yakuza gangs and comedy, they are the perfect match for one another!
    Last edited by Teeba; February 14, 2012 at 02:12 AM. Reason: fixed a typo.

8. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

New favorite line of the week.

"Hey douche, open your mouth."

I'm not entirely convinces she remembers anything though, at least not consciously. I feel like the stuff Lamia said sets this up for memories of the innocent sweet Hilda bleed through to the scary Hilda occasionally. I don't think she even realized she called him by his first name. This could set up such good stuff between Hilda and Aoi. I think Hilda's jealousy may be ratcheted up like 1000 notches, which would be GREAT!
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was damn funny.
    It was great to see Hilda getting back to her old self, trying to feed Oga with some poison cooking) I believe she might remember significant ammount of what she did during the period, when she lost her memory, but she might not want to be with Oga. Or it might be her way to express her emotions.

Also Kanzaki was pricelss, when he wanted to get Oga as his babysiter and his little sister is also funny and looks like a demon)) I hope we'll get some interesting Arc with her and Beelze.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Beelzebub is one of the most enjoyable jump read at the moment.
    The babysitting arc surely promise us other good laughs

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter . It seems this new arc as k-dom said will be pretty funny without any major things happening , well i don't care 'cause i always enjoy reading this manga , it has one of the funniest manga i ever read .
    And lol i always wanted to see Kanzaki in a situation like this , the delinquent who can't handle even a little girl , it really is like him I bet this girl will stick to Oda like glue after a few chapters

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, this could be an excellent running gag -- Oga, having recently accepted being a father to Beel, now attracts small children wherever he goes. Imagine the advice he could bestow on them!

I kind of disagree about this being an arc with nothing major happening, though. Beel and Hilda (especially Hilda!) getting to know the Ishiyama gang is long overdue...and in return, the gang might finally get to know who Baby Beel really is! (not without a few final hilarious moments of denial, though).
    Last edited by Teeba; February 12, 2012 at 10:31 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Nauthyz's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I laughed at the two panels about Beel's "growth" and i don't think hanging around with Lamia will help Furuichi with his reputation ^^.
    Concerning the new arc i think i'll like it too, i like Kanzaki's character and his niece seems mischievous, i think her interactions with Beel should be fun (those with Kota were funny).

Talk about teething, growth and seeing this little girl speak fluently made me wonder, do you think it will be long before Beel start speaking (don't really know what could be his age and when babies start speaking)?

Teeba: looking forward to it too plus they'll be Beel's peasants so they need to be aware of that ^^.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nauthyz View Post
    I laughed at the two panels about Beel's "growth" and i don't think hanging around with Lamia will help Furuichi with his reputation ^^.
    I loved that part. Hilda's the type of mother who'd want to know how your prom date went in extreme detail.

I think the problem with Furuichi is that since he's used to his life sucking, he forgets why its sucky in the first place. Hence, he forgets that when people see him and Lamia together, they automatically think "LOLICON". I wouldn't be surprised if that's the real reason Oga brought Furuichi along. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Nauthyz View Post
    Talk about teething, growth and seeing this little girl speak fluently made me wonder, do you think it will be long before Beel start speaking (don't really know what could be his age and when babies start speaking)?
    I think it won't be long...but it'll be sad if he stops saying "dabuh" all the time. But before Beel can start talking, wouldn't he need to lose the pacifier? Woah, Beel really would be growing up if that happens!

Oh man, now that you phrased it as "Beel's peasants"....I am now imagining Oga getting the BIGGEST ego trip over this.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply