Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 141 Discussion

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 141 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Akitou's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 141 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 141 Spoiler Thread

Last edited by •Sasuke•; January 25, 2012 at 03:09 PM.

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 141 Discussion/142 Predictions

Already out, i predict 2 more chapters for Hilda to recover her memories, but it is fun this little arc.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Tatsumi, who is this..whore"

That is probably the funniest thing I've read all week.

Did not expect Yolda to come in offer Hilda her memories and have Hilda run away. That's was a pretty good twist. I guess if you think it about it would make sense that this sweet innocent Hilda would be afraid of the scary Hilda.

I was hoping for more background on Hilda from this than we have gotten so far though, so I'll be rooting for some of that to come into play here somehow or other.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't realy compare to last week, but oh well it was a decent chapter.

I found the encounter with hilda vs. aoi funny, the only thing that irked me was how the hilda fans will widely appauld that one little line, but I digress it was funny before I thought of that. I didn't expect yolda to come either, I could kind of understand her not wanting her memories back but then runing? ok... well lets just see where this takes us.
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Aoi, she always ends up beign called the other woman lol.

Who knew that deep down Yolda also cared for her sister.
    please click on them to help them grow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter and I liked how the author continued the trend with Oga, Furuichi, Aoi and Hilda lol.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was really awesome.)
    Poor Aoi always got badmouthed.) But she looks even cooker, when she is a bit timid and also when she tries to fight for Oga.
    Liked when Yolda came to help her sister. They do love each other.

So it was obvious that there is a method for rescueing Hilda. The thing is that she really wants to be like this and don't get her memories back. So subconciously she wanted a peaceful life with a husband and a son. So at this point it's interesting how long it will take them to get Hilda's memories back.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Did I already say I love this manga? Seriously, I'd be more than happy if this just stay as it is now. Well, I wanted some fights too, but if you have this kind of chapter every week, I don't think you'll yearn for more.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Mhhh... what about these 3 panels? They've been left out from the translation, and they don't really fit in the chapter either:

http://i.imgur.com/NdwKq.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/vC4KT.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/JFBp0.jpg
    Last edited by Teeba; January 27, 2012 at 12:25 PM. Reason: fixed broken links

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

^That looks to be another omake, which looking pretty amusing because wtf, Furuichi is being tied up try Hilda's cooking or something. xD Its best to contact the scanlation group so they can obtain the raws and hopefully translate it.

Quote Originally Posted by raDar View Post
    Did I already say I love this manga? Seriously, I'd be more than happy if this just stay as it is now. Well, I wanted some fights too, but if you have this kind of chapter every week, I don't think you'll yearn for more.
    I am in total agreement. These past three chapters have been so good, its almost as if Tamura-sensei did the whole rescue arc so he could have a legitimate excuse to do this. Seriously. I hope some people don't think I'm just fangirling, but this chapter, while not laugh-out-loud funny, gave way to valid character development.

Aoi and Hilda's cat fight was perfect. At first I thought they were going to actually fight, but instead Aoi being her adorable self just couldn't do it. Oga's obliviousness gets me. Every. Single. Time! ROTFL!

But this chapter was so awesome. Yolda came back just to help her sister out; we got to see what happened the morning after the Akumano Academy raid, and wtf Hilda actually cried! I do pity Hilda, but at the same time, its so awkward because you know that really isn't her. I'm not sure if Oga is going to go after her, Hilda could find the resolve to get her memories back all on her own too....I wonder what's on that CD though. Is it a demonic CD? I have a feeling it is going to make me laugh until I cry.

Oh, and how can I forget this gem from the first page: "I am way more good looking than Oga can ever hope to be...." LOOOL

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    But this chapter was so awesome. Yolda came back just to help her sister out; we got to see what happened the morning after the Akumano Academy raid, and wtf Hilda actually cried! I do pity Hilda, but at the same time, its so awkward because you know that really isn't her. I'm not sure if Oga is going to go after her, Hilda could find the resolve to get her memories back all on her own too....I wonder what's on that CD though. Is it a demonic CD? I have a feeling it is going to make me laugh until I cry.
    Well, technically Isabella said that Hilda suppress all of her emotions and right now the real difference is that she has emotions back.
    please click on them to help them grow.

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    I am in total agreement. These past three chapters have been so good, its almost as if Tamura-sensei did the whole rescue arc so he could have a legitimate excuse to do this. Seriously. I hope some people don't think I'm just fangirling, but this chapter, while not laugh-out-loud funny, gave way to valid character development.
    Yup, agree! Loved the character development here, and the contrasts between the Hilda before and after she lost her memories. It's striking that we readers would think we know Hilda's character based on what we've read in past chapters, but it's only now, 141 chapters later, that we're actually seeing the "true" Hilda - a Hilda who enjoys leading a peaceful, comparatively mundane life, doing little wifey things for her husband and motherly things for her son. So cute, yet so poignant.

It was also nice to see Yolda show some of her feelings towards Hilda by trying to help her, though... That CD... If it came from En I wonder if any of its content can actually be trusted. We'll see

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    Well, technically Isabella said that Hilda suppress all of her emotions and right now the real difference is that she has emotions back.
    True, but I guess for me, Hilda is both her cold demenor and her desire to be a normal person. Of course it is wrong that Hilda has closed that part of her for the sake of being the most loyal servant, but at the same time it would be wrong to say that ruthlessness and aloof attitude was never her either. She can be both, and she's been exhibiting more openness and more motherly love for Beel as the series goes on.

I do think she's misplaced some of her love of Beel in Oga, though. Its not that I'm opposed to the idea of Hilda falling for Oga, but in this context I think Hilda is simply struggling to understand herself.

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    It was also nice to see Yolda show some of her feelings towards Hilda by trying to help her, though... That CD... If it came from En I wonder if any of its content can actually be trusted. We'll see
    Watch it be a 16-bit video game you have to beat in order to view the contents. Or even better, a step-by-step guide to yoga.

Can I also say I was surprised at how serious Furuichi was throughout the whole flashback? Then again, he ruined it pretty quickly with his jealousy over Oga's bento.
    Last edited by Teeba; January 28, 2012 at 01:07 PM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast