Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Gantz 358 Discussion/359 Prediction Thread

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 358 Discussion/359 Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kliff2004 View Post
    Can't imagine why he assumed no one could be healed.

He had made that comment because Kei2 assumed Gantz was on his side and was going ot help out. Which he was right. Then gantz tried to bring someone back right, and it didn't work?

But Cherry did lose his arm when the zaibatsu teleported him into the city to kill people, then got his arm back soon as they were teleported back.

Probably best to chalk that up to Oku's nothing thinking out his dialogue so well.

I always assumed that just being teleported reloaded any missing data besides your "soul" data
    well we can assume that probably one or a few members of Kaiji's team got injured and tried to use Gantz to heal them or something and it didn't work. it did seem like he was speaking from experience as if he has already tried reviving and healing. he was right about the reviving part, so we could assume that he's also right about the healing part. and he did seem to know quite a bit that the Tokyo team did not know about. he even surprised Nishi about that info. from the way he said it, healing and teleporting seems to be separate features that Gantz has for 1 to be disabled while the other one is working perfectly.

as for Sakurai having his armed healed, that was due to the Zaibatsus. unlike Kei2's rescue group and the Tokyo Gantz sphere where Kaiji stated it couldn't heal or revive, the Zaibatsus have full control of the Gantz spheres and all of its features. which is why his arm was healed. if Cherry were to be teleported by the Tokyo sphere and his arm was healed, then that just blew Kaiji's statement out of the water. but it wasn't the Tokyo sphere that teleported and healed Cherry, it was the Zaibatsus' spheres.
    Last edited by playerdude; March 03, 2012 at 01:37 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Poneglyph420's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing if the Zaibatsu creeps have more knowledge of what's going on.. So do the members of other power structures worldwide... Especially the Americans and Chinese... I really hope that we get to know more on where on the Zaibatsu guys get their intel.

Also, I'm shattered that Reika has died... Seriously not just for the to die for figure, but her character.. and the whole Kei thing...
    So glad Kei finally expressed his love for her... Just too late.

Man I'm pumped!

It's on. Like Donkey Kong

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope at least a happy ending for reika, she deserves it

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Enn's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by playerdude View Post
    as for Sakurai having his armed healed, that was due to the Zaibatsus. unlike Kei2's rescue group and the Tokyo Gantz sphere where Kaiji stated it couldn't heal or revive, the Zaibatsus have full control of the Gantz spheres and all of its features. which is why his arm was healed. if Cherry were to be teleported by the Tokyo sphere and his arm was healed, then that just blew Kaiji's statement out of the water. but it wasn't the Tokyo sphere that teleported and healed Cherry, it was the Zaibatsus' spheres.
    Oh man, I can't actually remember when Oku showed that it was the Zaibatsus who transferred Cherry... anyway, I wish to see more of them.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

OK so Gantz may have jumped the shark form me now

[1] the all could have stayed and finished of face rib man (also this seems to theme of the week natrua has a face rib too atm) thus nedless stupid u-tactical death of la boobs

[2] Those alien gigier city stompers were no where near as big as that, they would be at best knee height

the only posible explination is that some sort of space compression tech lets them scale to choice

[3] Also pointless monster killing by main group does not into plot advancement, not even cool fight like buddah mission

one other point is I noted th building that Kunro is standing on is human size, so either evidence of scaling or some human city was beam up

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I bet the Zaibatsu guys have full access to the spheres because they

1) Healed Cherry
    2) Just transported like 50 giga mechs which is the strongest weapon in the Gantz arsenal.

They can no doubt revive anybody and heal anybody. I bet Nishi will figure out how to hack the sphere or something.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shion Izumi View Post
    Yeah I bet the Zaibatsu guys have full access to the spheres because they

1) Healed Cherry
    2) Just transported like 50 giga mechs which is the strongest weapon in the Gantz arsenal.

They can no doubt revive anybody and heal anybody. I bet Nishi will figure out how to hack the sphere or something.
    I don't think its the Zaibatsu that transfered Kei into the mech.

The way the mech was speaking to the passengers made me think it was the actual people that control gantz.

Stating that kei was on his "final mission" wouldn't really make sense for the zaibatsu to say.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, the zaibatsu (the mustache) talk exactly the same.

it's the first thing you notice if you know japanese.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    Actually, the zaibatsu (the mustache) talk exactly the same.

it's the first thing you notice if you know japanese.
    Damn really?

I had a japanese friend along time ago that had showed me how there are so many things in manga and anime that don't translate over.

More so than the japanese sense of humor with play on words.

But if the zaibatsu talk the same, then thats that lol.

I have no idea whom transfered kei now.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

here at the top left panel, suggests that Kei1 knows who they are. Kei has never met the ones that control Gantz overall, but he has met the Zaibatsus. and seeing that he recognized them the moment they started announcing what was going on, one can easily assume that it's them.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm writing this little fan manga on Reika and the facts before her entering in Gantz, she is my favourite character, for her beuty and kindness, i hope she we'll be revived soon, i made 17 pages (of 60 i think), not very good at drawing, i hope you like
    http://imageshack.us/g/715/gantzreikapast01.jpg/
    forgive my bad english

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5