Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Next crew breaking moment?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Next crew breaking moment?

I think that the events involving the last poneglyph and the war that will upcome, plus the events of Fishman Island being compeltely destroyed as predicted will be the next breaking moment.

I think bonds in the crew wont be an issue and ahead this arc is shown to have adventure and action, but dram maybe be "pushed" for later.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    The fact that the crew being as close as it was went through all those things during the ennies lobby arc is more than enough evidence that an scenario where the crew might break up for a number of reasons is feasible.
    To me Enies lobby, rather than a proof it can happen again, is more a sign that it won't happen again. It was the moment when the crew questions itself, now they have overcome it and i don't see any reason why a member would leave from his own will now. Oda better has to give a fucking good reason if it ever happens
    Look at Robin in the last chapter ( punk hazard ) all smiles and little hearts. Is it someone who can leave just because she had not a number chapter ?

3. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It could happen again immediately before they reach Raftel. A crisis of friendship the moment before they reach their goal would make sense, and it could be done without rehashing old plot.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

If anything could see such a thing happen with one of the new recruits since the bonds won't be as strong who knows maybe usopp will get to use zoros speech from the W7 arc.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't think of a reason for Oda to create such a situation again, it just wouldn't make sense Imo. Wasn't their comradeship tested enough already? He gave them moments of doubt, long periods of growing together, tested their bonds with each arc. They've reached their final part of t heir journey, worked their hardest to be ready and for whatevery they aren't Oda's got to make them breach through because of their friendship[like with FT, but far less ass-pull]. A crisis before the end, that'S like confessing that their build up throughout the manga was a failure.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Seconded. At this point it would take a major event or a long setup for another crew-breaking moment to happen, IMO.
    Rest in Peace, Pwncrow. You will be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ripmyg View Post
    PS: Urial, how did you become a mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Blackmailing and whoring. It's easy.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

next crew breaking moment is after the final fight...all their dreams are completed and they will disband. end of one piece

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I don't think many people realize that some of the crew members haven't been part of the crew for very long. I mean if you think about it, they have spent more time away from each other then they have together durring this whole ordeal. I mean the longest crew member had only been in the crew for only a year, and that was zoro. Afterwards they were away from each other for two. Brook had been part of the crew for at most probably a month and franky was probably only with the crew for three months at most. So if they came back after all that time apart, then I'm pretty sure that they aren't goin to seperate, even if they get into a disagreement.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    Actually I don't think many people realize that some of the crew members haven't been part of the crew for very long. I mean if you think about it, they have spent more time away from each other then they have together durring this whole ordeal. I mean the longest crew member had only been in the crew for only a year, and that was zoro. Afterwards they were away from each other for two. Brook had been part of the crew for at most probably a month and franky was probably only with the crew for three months at most. So if they came back after all that time apart, then I'm pretty sure that they aren't goin to seperate, even if they get into a disagreement.
    Both Franky & Brook did wait for two years. In my opinion, there won't be a "next crew breaking moment". I think the idea itself is unrealistic. That crew is now clearly bound together & nothing will tear them apart.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2