Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

HSD Kenichi 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

Chapter is out

Wow.............Kenichi is really badass more than ever, I hope he can save miu
    Last edited by TemplateR; January 28, 2012 at 05:46 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

first post nice
    okey thank you

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is now really out!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The best chapter iv'e seen in awhile
    If Band-aid can beat that monster by himself while Bulu recovers her memories that will be nice better yet a proper kiss at the end of all this would be AWESOME
    I don't know who, but i have an strong feeling that one of the masters is going to die in the upcoming chapters....GUESSES ANYONE???

p.s: I wonder if that monster dude is stronger than tanaka?
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; January 28, 2012 at 11:25 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter...cant actualy specificly point out somethin (maybe only the fact Kenichi somehow resemble a Hayate O_O ).
    As for predictions, i still doubt Kenichi will beat this guy, i think at one point Miu will help/save him and then they will fight him together.
    Regardless a Sakaki+Hongo vs Jenezad...hard to predict actualy, maybe there will be some kind of a twist...or atleast i hope for it)

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    The best chapter iv'e seen in awhile
    If Band-aid can beat that monster by himself while Bulu recovers her memories that will be nice better yet a proper kiss at the end of all this would be AWESOME
    I don't know who, but i have an strong feeling that one of the masters is going to die in the upcoming chapters....GUESSES ANYONE???

p.s: I wonder if that monster dude is stronger than tanaka?
    Tanaka was "almost" master class and this guy is at an undisclosed position fairly high up the expert class.... More so, miu admitted she would not have had a chance against tanaka and kenichi was actually saved by the elder (his only merit was to stop his fist once he was saved) so I would venture a guess and say tanaka would mop the floor with this guy for the most part.

Interestingly, it is the second time in the manga that kenichi has been compared to the elder, the first being by the elder himself (he said he was similar to kenichi in his youth).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved this chapter. Kenichi was so badass while he was fighting. I actually think Kenichi would win against Penguin if he was at full health but now I'm kinda unsure. Maybe if Kuroi Nuki lands then Kenichi will probably win. If not then Miu will beat him as Jenezad as pretty much lost his control over her. Hope the arc wraps up by the end of February. Maybe a special chapter for Valentine's day? lol.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone else notice on http://reader.imperialscans.com/read.../0/462/page/15 that Sakaki is no longer wearing his chest bandages? that must mean he's fully healed right, but its strange in the past two major battles Sakaki has fought..he was stabbed deeply in the abdomen both times...yet there aren't ANY visible scars..that's crazy where's the realism in that Matsuena???

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Tanaka was "almost" master class and this guy is at an undisclosed position fairly high up the expert class.... More so, miu admitted she would not have had a chance against tanaka and kenichi was actually saved by the elder (his only merit was to stop his fist once he was saved) so I would venture a guess and say tanaka would mop the floor with this guy for the most part.

Interestingly, it is the second time in the manga that kenichi has been compared to the elder, the first being by the elder himself (he said he was similar to kenichi in his youth).
    Yeah i also think Tanaka is stronger, but i doubt he would mop the floor with this monster lets give him the benefit of the doubt he's nearly just as strong as him. Furthermore where does it say that Tanaka is "almost" master class? Was it stated or implied in one of the chapters or are you assuming here?

Speaking of the Elder he's yet to show up -_____- i think i'll uncross my fingers because he probably wont come...Sakaki and Hongou should be able to handle the Demon Fist together so his presence wont be needed unless one of them dies.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    Loved this chapter. Kenichi was so badass while he was fighting. I actually think Kenichi would win against Penguin if he was at full health but now I'm kinda unsure. Maybe if Kuroi Nuki lands then Kenichi will probably win. If not then Miu will beat him as Jenezad as pretty much lost his control over her. Hope the arc wraps up by the end of February. Maybe a special chapter for Valentine's day? lol.
    I don't think Kuroi Nuki will be enough its true that this attack can take out anyone in the "disciple class" if landed properly, but the same cant be said for fighters in the expert class and above. Mubyoushi is Band-aid's strongest punch and that didn't do much damage to Penguin because he can still move around fine he might have an sore back at the least lol Kuroi Nuki wont take this guy out but it'll definitely slow him down IMO.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Good chapter...cant actualy specificly point out somethin (maybe only the fact Kenichi somehow resemble a Hayate O_O ).
    As for predictions, i still doubt Kenichi will beat this guy, i think at one point Miu will help/save him and then they will fight him together.
    Regardless a Sakaki+Hongo vs Jenezad...hard to predict actualy, maybe there will be some kind of a twist...or atleast i hope for it)
    Yeah even with his Tekou he's still at an big disadvantage with the shape his body is in and Bulu attacking him too( it looks like she stopped on the last pg though) i expect him to hold his own for a little awhile until Penguin is just about to kill him then Bulu finally recovers her memory and saves him, they fight together blah blah blah Penguin knocked out!! and yeah there will most likely be a plot twist for the masters fight.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; January 29, 2012 at 01:09 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter, only problem is that shouldn't kenichi be fighting unconsciously? I mean in most arc's around this point he would enter that state and conitue fighting and past out afterwards, but from how the pace is going it seems he will remember everything since he is still awake.

I predict that Grandfather will be the groups exit strategy.
    My List Of Favorite Mangas:
    1. One Piece
    2. Hajime No Ippo
    3. Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    4. Hunter X Hunter
    5. Detective Conan
    6. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    7. Beelzebub

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was quite good.
    So we may finally see the route to conclude this Arc.
    I can clearly see now Sakaki and Hongou fighting against Jenazaad, while Kenichi will fight this masked guy with a sword. Now he has his arm protectors. Then the fight will be easier for him. Though it will be difficult anyway, but I can clearly see the fight end in the same way as he ended the fight against Koukin.

P.S. It was great to see the parallels between Elder and Kenichi.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Tanaka was said by the elder to be an expert class fighter who was very close to the master class, it is not an assumption.

I don't think kenichi is realistically stronger than this guy though. It is to his merit that kenichi was able to avoid the blade using karate however there is still the factor that miu is also handling the enemy. There is also the fact that miu could have killed kenichi several times if her heart had been in it and this expert guy would have taken out miu rather fast were it not for kenichi's myoboshi. I would go as far as saying that the expert guy would actually survive kenichi's kuroi nuki considering he is indeed above the disciples...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter, ok with all the stuff we have seen it seems lik jenazad can handle sakaki and hongou by himself with no problem, I don't think a master is going to die in this arc, well probably jenazad can be killed by hongou cause well he is a yami and kenichi and hongou tag team is the strongest we hav ever seen and if they defeat jenazad hongou would obviusly kill him.

OK im tired of this did miu got her memories back or not cause it's lik "hey I got flashback of this guy trying to save me, I'm gonna attack him for no f**king reason " what the hell miu just do a fucking tag team with him and that's all, we cant say if penguin(LOL) is stronger or weaker than tanaka remember that kenichi fought with kenichi and he wasn't lik cleaning the floor with kenichi's face ir something, obviusly he was stronger but not that much and penguin is almost the same I think kenichi can beat him alone, he recovered his armguards so he has the advantage that he neede in order to fight a weapon's user, if he uses his super sayayin mode he can actually win but after that what will happen with miu? Would she remember something or not :S ?

I lik that they compare kenichi with the elder cause that means that he can influence miu's heart and then she will recover her memories, of course there's a possibility that she doesn't recover memories and then somehow they take her back to ryozanpaku and a recovering miu's memories arc will start (just as in beelzebub LOL).

P.S: they did mention that tanaka was an expert-almost master class but as powerful as he's master that wasn't as powerful as a ryozanpaku master.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

P.S.S: this is super funny sakaki with bandages at his chest http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/462/14 sakaki without bandages at his chest http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/462/15 trololololol ^_^

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

P.S.S.S: I have seen in another thread that people r saying that kenichi is in a 1 week break, is that right cause I read that it was going to be out on february 8 which is like in monday of next week that isnt much if u ask me @_@

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Another HSDK break?.....but didn't they go on a break earlier this month?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know that's why im asking if anyone know about that, but in my hsdk page they say that kenichi was going to be out in february 8 but that's not a week break just like 11 or 10 days

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea..just reread it..18 page said on sale on 8th february...so no chapter next week =(
    Dam those cliffhangers! >_<

*on a side note i have no prob with mangaka takin a break,case i like the story hes tellin atm ^^'*

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast