Lets see, make your own Fanfics and Stories...

How about this... Long time ago in a world that has yet to be known...
A blue a pure world existed in a dark but eerie place...
The planet was surrounded by many others and a Sun...
For ancient times the beings at this planet has believed in abnormal beings...
For example believing in many gods or many creatures had existing in this world...
Yet they we're never seen... so this story takes place at the year 2012.

The modern city of Seoul, a girl named Miya (dont got the korean character set with me)
So this should do for now. Miya is a ordinary student at the Heaven & Earth high school.

She is a high school student and is about to pass her 2nd year of her studies at the University
Its safe to say that she isnt bad at studying, but in conterary she is almost fit to be called
a genius among geniuses, so what makes her so special she has the ability after seeing things once, to memorize it instantly without any further effort. However as we know every ability (advantage) comes with a (disadvantage) Miya is even among the most shyest shy people out in the world. So its a day like any day nothing usual. She wakes up at 5 A.M. and start preparing for her university classes, so when she wakes up she heads toward the bathroom and start tidying herself up. So she takes a hairbrush and teethbrush and start with brushing both teeth and her hair... dont ask me why.

After preparing (30minutes later) she starts washing her face with water, then uses a towel to clean up her face, heads then toward the closet of her bedroom and then... starts undressing her pyama's. She looks into the closet and sees many clothes, wondering what she should wear. What kindof combination would fit her today.
So after another hour later, she finishes picking her clothes, dresses herself and head from her bedroom to the kitchen. She sees a note on the table and it says: Mom & Dad, we're out early for holiday once again so we will be back a.s.a.p. viewing the last sentence of the note saying ps: we left some money on your bank account.

So she closes her eyes and takes a deep sigh, says out loud, Mom Dad, did you really have to go for another holiday again. So she starts heading to the kitchen and preparing her meal, Box-lunch for school, after 15minutes later... She heads to the busstop accross her street. She stands out waiting and sees some deliquent boys (3 of them exactly picking on a freshmen) The freshmen says: senpai please dont take my money. While one of the senpai deliquents, starts taking the money outof his wallet and says: STFU and be good otherwise we have to rough you up. While the other 2 deliquents start pushing the freshmen and drop him onto the ground while kicking him. While Miya sees this she really get furious, she usually gets into a lot of trouble when interfering with other people disputes etc. So she tries to endure it for a while. Freshmen: Senpai please dont undress me!..

Miya getting irritated and saying out loud: HEY YOU PICK SOMEONE OF YOUR OWN SIZE. while saying this Miya is getting noticed by the 3 deliquents and the biggest one heads toward Miya and uses his hand to lift Miya up, what we're you saying? Sorry but i didn't heard that well. Miya is a bit agitated for being lift up by a weakling, she then kicks him into his family yewels then gives him a shoulder in his stomache and then uses a high kick into his face. The other 2 deliquents while noticing this had become scared and ran away.
The freshmen witnessed this and was very thankful for this so he grabbed her hand and said: thank you for helping me beautiful anego! Miya says its no problem, but could you please let go of my hands?

The freshmen noticed a bit too late, let go and blushed. Freshmen: Either way maybe later i might grow as strong as you are senpai and i might protect you instead. So Miya was kindof
supprised of his comment and smiles softly maybe one day you might. So she heads toward the bus and then goes to university. Then...