Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 79 Discussion/80 Predictions

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Chapter 79 Discussion/80 Predictions

This thread is for Tower of God Chapter 79 spoilers. If you have spoilers please PM a global moderator or admin to open this thread.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Raw Chap
    Last edited by benelori; January 29, 2012 at 10:33 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 79 Spoiler Thread

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...59&weekday=mon

I think it's better if we discuss the postscript in the spoiler section even if it's not a real chapter. Seems like SIU answers some fans questions. And in bonus we have a teaser for next season. Do you think the new characters will be Baam companions ? Also I wonder if it is him we see wearing the ring ?

Damn i can't wait being in february...

3. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

First, of all nice sig k-dom.

And yeah, I also think that the one wearing the ring is Baam, who probably is close of finding Lahel. But the most interesting part of the teaser was the picture of Koon and Yuri to me it looks like Koon is climbing up in ranks while Yuri on the other hand might gone rogue i. e. working with the Wingtree. I came to that conclusion due to her showing her back...

Credits:Shinsatsu

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I'm not a sig guy but I couldn't resist when I saw it :-)
    Do you really think it is Koon ? I thought it would rather be someone else from his family.

And Baam in blond, like a delinquent that would be a surprise.
    Last edited by k-dom; January 08, 2012 at 01:27 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

WoW! Baam is wearing a Zahard ring? He seems pretty badass (pissed) in that picture.... I think it just showed Yuri with a koon princess Host! That may be Maria or that Koon Maschenny Zahard...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

That definitely is Maschenny. She looks awfully cool!
    I don't like the new character, less if they're the new companions of Baam. Well, maybe the glasses guy is acceptable, the other too I'm not that fond of it. If that's Baam (Boldie now) I love the change. So rogue. <3

And THAT RING. THAT DAMN EYES! I want to know the meaning behind them!
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

How much I like the teaser chapter.

That scene with Zahard's ring is very promising. I so love that eyes, and I feel like that is exactly the same eyes Baam started with new motivation to climb the tower. I am expecting more of that from Baam, to be honest; he has been to sweet to Rachel for his own sake. >__<

Lots of new characters... That lady must be someone from Koon's family. And a princess too, for talking to Yuri like that. I wonder if the princesses actually have a mission for Zahard or something like that, and perhaps she would get in Koon's or Baam's way. ^^

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    And THAT RING. THAT DAMN EYES! I want to know the meaning behind them!
    According to Mizura, the blond guy is the prince of Zahard and the second season may be centered around him.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah... It is obvious looking the shirt the blond guy is the one wearing the ring, though I believe it is too soon to introduce the Zahard's son so I hope it is the leader of RED or something like that....

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm, interesting. The prince of Zahard finally arrives. I thought it was Baam, but if it's another character then it will lead me two many more theories.

This is getting interesting to figure out </Sherlock>
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

And one more contender for the ultimate villain role! Ren said he could not let an irregular (Baam) live, Yu Hansung and Headon want the Zahard family to think Baam is dead.... so I wonder if this prince will hunt Baam or something like that!

A rival or someone linked to Baam in some way would be cool, we couldn't see his face so imagine if he has Baam's face?! It is not unheard of kings that having twins kill one of them to avoid disputes for the crown!!!! I would make sense why the three eyes simbol was in the cave Baam was sealed... I'm starting to overthink XP

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Minor brother? They are both natural sons of Zahard. That's my bet. They must kill each other for the power of his father (?)
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah! Zahard take many daughters from other families and make them princesses, it is natural to think "Zahard's only son" will be his only biological son.... So what would happen if twins were to be born?! It would be cool if this prediction comes to be true....

So we really didn't get to see Baam in the preview right? I hope we don't get some chapters without him. It would be good to see the many importants things that are happening in the tower, but show the protagonist growth first!

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's exactly what Mizura said in the batoto forums. He seems relatively confident so I guess he tells the truth. His translations is relatively rough though.

Quote Quote:
    1. He's saying that between the guy at the top and him, he believes there's no big difference (something like that). There's also a question "are you giving up?" And we see him clenching his fist.
    2. This appears: "-The Second Story-
    -Return of the Prince-
    -The story of the Prince of Jahad-"
    3. He says "He's not giving up."
    With "he" Mizura means the blonde guy (the one with the ring and the one sitting on the garbage bag are one and the same). The "guy at the top" most likely refers to King Zahard.
    That the story will revolve around the prince is only his guess but it seems likely that he will play an important role. Looks like the POV could change from Baam to him.

Anyway I'm also looking forward to Grumpy translating all the questions SIU answered in the postscript (hopefully he will) and this break is too damn long :/ Can't wait to read the second season.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

In one of his blog entry SIU said Soon our forgotten main character should appear.., at first I thought he was talking about Rachel but maybe it's about this prince guy...

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast