Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 80 Discussion/81 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 80 Discussion/81 Predictions

Hmm, seeing TOG as an anime would be nice, but is there enough material out there to make a good series, without having to making fillers?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys don't forget we have a forum now :-))

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I have just seen chapter 80 by The Company...

Short but a sweet introduction. I like how it shows the not-so-good relationship between the princesses of Zahard. Even more since they fought openly. Funny to see how Maschenny managed to cut off all those lines of praises just with a simple "shut up". XD I wonder which one of the month series is owned by Repellista (based on the name of the place, no?), the one with the red hair~ And what object she wants. And what connection she has with the prince of Zahard related to what she said. This will be very interesting.

Five years. I wouldn't imagine the jump would be so much, I thought it would only be months or a year at maximum. Yuri herself didn't seem much different, but I wonder about the others... and how far people could advance in the tower within that time.

I think for the first few years Baam would spend it to recover and train himself to climb the tower once again~

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

In a sense I don't think that Baam needed any more training because he was doing just fine with out any training at all through the first two towers... But I am sure he'll be a huge force to reckoned with in the tower now. If he even has to climb the tower anymore.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I wonder which one of the month series is owned by Repellista (based on the name of the place, no?), the one with the red hair~ And what object she wants. And what connection she has with the prince of Zahard related to what she said. This will be very interesting.
    IIRC not every princess has a 13 month series, there are far more than 13 out there. Or did someone say she has a weapon? bunny

I wonder what connection she has to him too but I'm even more looking forward to the backstory of the prince and why he was pushed down.

Five years. I wouldn't imagine the jump would be so much, I thought it would only be months or a year at maximum. Yuri herself didn't seem much different, but I wonder about the others... and how far people could advance in the tower within that time.
    I didn't think there would be such a big jump too, though I'm really looking forward how everyone developed IIRC correctly the fastest to reach the top was Urek Mazino in around 10~ years but it seems likely that it's taking way longer normally the fastest jump I could imagine is that they are a bit below or right in the middle zone of the tower. SIU talked about this area a lot so he will definitely show it.

I think for the first few years Baam would spend it to recover and train himself to climb the tower once again~
    Not sure if he trained for years but he definitely will be a lot damn stronger, his growth in the short amount of time was already fascinating. Me hopes he will have an awesome comeback~

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    If he even has to climb the tower anymore.
    He will definitely climb it, his goal will be to reach Rachel again and face/confront her.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    In a sense I don't think that Baam needed any more training because he was doing just fine with out any training at all through the first two towers... But I am sure he'll be a huge force to reckoned with in the tower now. If he even has to climb the tower anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Not sure if he trained for years but he definitely will be a lot damn stronger, his growth in the short amount of time was already fascinating. Me hopes he will have an awesome comeback~
    Maybe, maybe not. It was a random guess. I thought he would need at least to be better in fighting and learn how to control Shinsoo more after such a long time, and also since climbing the tower again wouldn't be so easy. He didn't have Black March like what Yuri lent him in the first time, and friends to support him through various tests. He must've been able to take it on his own too.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    IIRC not every princess has a 13 month series, there are far more than 13 out there. Or did someone say she has a weapon? bunny

I wonder what connection she has to him too but I'm even more looking forward to the backstory of the prince and why he was pushed down.
    Oh? Isn't there only 13 swords? But there are not necessarily 13 princesses, if I remember correctly.

Oh, yes, that too.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe, maybe not. It was a random guess. I thought he would need at least to be better in fighting and learn how to control Shinsoo more after such a long time, and also since climbing the tower again wouldn't be so easy. He didn't have Black March like what Yuri lent him in the first time, and friends to support him through various tests. He must've been able to take it on his own too.
    I wonder if he even could climb the tower in the normal way. Either he disguised himself or he found another way together with Hwa Ryung.

And I agree with you, I just meant that years of training seems a bit long to me because Baam already powered up so quickly in a short time. Even Ren said he has an unlimited potential so my guess is he didn't even need years to become a potential powerhouse

Oh? Isn't there only 13 swords? But there are not necessarily 13 princesses, if I remember correctly.

Oh, yes, that too.
    No I was trying to say that there are more than 13 princesses in the whole tower
    it's described as a big honour to receive a 13 month series weapon so it's not like you will automatically get one if you become a princess.

And hopefully the prince will have an interesting character so that I doesn't miss Baam too much.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah what Baam really needs is a change in his character, he needs to be less reluctant in his decisions and get rid of his naivety 'cause power he had right from the start. I can't wait to see his new appearance . I like how he looked with that bandana on his head
    Spoiler show

He looked dreamy like that
    Last edited by matzik1212; February 04, 2012 at 02:05 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I loled at yuri, I didn't thought that was her reason!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

nice starter, i wonder what is actually happening in the tower and did it actually took Yuri 5 yrs to climb up nd return Green april? i mean they are talking as if yuri just got it back. I am dying to see Baam nd co and Rachel nd co. they must have powered up crazy.
    Wonder what kind of odd measures baam is taking to avoid surveillance i think the red haired Guide is pretty uber in these kind of contrivances. Yu han sung seemed to be a genius not only in his shinso capabilities but also in his planning, Yuri is childish and raps on nd on i am pretty sure Han sung predicted that yuri would search for baam with all her might and links so gave an appropriate guide to evade all that.
    After all Hwya Ryung(sp is messed up) was chosen by Headon himself

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    nice starter, i wonder what is actually happening in the tower and did it actually took Yuri 5 yrs to climb up nd return Green april? i mean they are talking as if yuri just got it back.
    Hm~ Maybe it is only after 5 years that she managed to meet with Maschenny and Repellista... No idea what she did so long at the tower or somewhere else not to meet those two girls. Searching for Baam must be one of her agenda.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2