Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pariston's Plans

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sea Hunter's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pariston's Plans

When Pariston said that he was looking at the door, means he guessed after sensing Nanika's aura that Gon had been healed, and that he would come rushing from that door.
    "I'm not a god" means he might have guessed wrong about Gon coming to the hall.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing that's likely about Pariston: he doesn't work alone.

He's a creature of the dark, but he enjoys the light. It's probably because he has someone else helping him on the field. He draws the light to him, so that the hunter association doesn't see the one in the shadows.

If it's not the case, then i can see him being very different than his polished image of a politician when he's on the field, because he's a triple hunter and he didn't become one doing politics. I personnaly would love to see him with a freaking double personnality lol

Anyway just conjectures, please bear with my ramblings

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HelixEpsilon View Post
    One thing that's likely about Pariston: he doesn't work alone.

He's a creature of the dark, but he enjoys the light. It's probably because he has someone else helping him on the field. He draws the light to him, so that the hunter association doesn't see the one in the shadows.

If it's not the case, then i can see him being very different than his polished image of a politician when he's on the field, because he's a triple hunter and he didn't become one doing politics. I personnaly would love to see him with a freaking double personnality lol

Anyway just conjectures, please bear with my ramblings

Just a thought...What if Pariston is from Meteor City as well? They said he's from the dark side of society. Well it doesn't get much darker then there.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member steadynco's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Paristion remind anyone of Baka Ouji from the Level E manga? Both are intelligent trolls who seem to go to extreme lengths to annoy others lol. If Pariston is indeed like this and not necessarily evil, then I think he'd be a welcome addition to the story.

I really would like to see him as a major antagonist sometime in the near future.

@Sea Hunter: I really like your sig, it reminds me of a similar pic by Togashi except it was the Ryodan who were in black.
    Last edited by steadynco; February 09, 2012 at 09:47 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steadynco View Post
    Does Paristion remind anyone of Baka Ouji from the Level E manga? Both are intelligent trolls who seem to go to extreme lengths to annoy others lol. If Pariston is indeed like this and not necessarily evil, then I think he'd be a welcome addition to the story.

I really would like to see him as a major antagonist sometime in the near future.

@Sea Hunter: I really like your sig, it reminds me of a similar pic by Togashi except it was the Ryodan who were in black.
    They're even defeated the same way: by making them the top bureaucrat. Though Pariston managed to avoid this by immediately resigning.

I think Pariston plans evil because Hunters are good. He knows he has to plan for evil to get Hunters to stop him, so that's what he does.

That said, if he's truly up to bad things, his level of 'evil' is far above the normal 'darkness' level. Remember that the Zodiac didn't really care Ilumi, who is clearly also someone comes from the 'world of darkness' was going on a rampage, because they have to stop Pariston first. I always got the feeling like the Zs and Spiders are kind of your law abiding citizens from the 'world of darkness'. They only attack when there's a clear motive (money, treasure, revenge) and have no particular desire to cause spontaneous widespread destruction. They actually respect authority in the sense you'll never see those guys openly attempt to siege something without a significant motive. On the other hand, Pariston looks like someone who could take on the entire Hunter's Association just because he feels like it. He'd be a wild card even in the 'world of darkness', so to speak.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

The good thing is that He's not dark...He's just playing to get himself amused. Now that everything happened I understood pretty well why He was moving like this.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2