Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Naruto Databook 4 Prediction Thread

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto Databook 4 Prediction Thread

Simple: this thread is to discuss anything you want which is concerned with the next databook, that is databook 4. The general question <or concern> of this topic is: what do you want to see in the next databook? what do you want to have answers for? techniques? characters? etc. <such kind of thing to put it simple>

btw. I already asked benelori for seal of approval <xD> of this thread - WHEN the db4 would come out, the thread will be merged by moderators with the general discussion about it: Naruto Databooks Discussion Thread.

NOTE: if you want to write that you want to "know statistics of Nagato" - plz do so, BUT if you want to predict statistics of characters itself, then its already topic for that here:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...at-Predictions
    Peace & Love!

My 'want to see' list in db4 <in spoiler if someone doesn't want to read in the first post someone else ideas, half-joke xP>:
    I want to see/know:
    Spoiler show
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Databook 4 Prediction Thread

There's a number of things I wanna see in addition to stats:

1: EMS info. I wanna know whether or not Senju DNA is required to turn the EMS into the Rinnegan. I'm sure that's the case, but I want it confirmed.

2: Both Tobi and Madara stats. If Tobi's a shell of Madara's former self, the statistics should represent that.

3: Further explanation over things we've already seen like Enton and Dust release. Is Amaterasu made via Enton, or is Enton made from Amaterasu as we've all previously believed? And which one is stronger?

4: Yamato and Anko. Confirmed dead? If so I guess we can stop hoping for significant deaths from the goodguys side during this war.

5: Stats for all the kage AND previous kage. I mean, this should for all intents and purposes be the final databook. Everyone's stats should be shown now, or else we'll never see them.

6: Sharingan's effect on the Kyuubi. It's been shown that the Kyuubi couldn't be summoned from Naruto's body, but can it's chakra still be suppressed the way Sasuke did?
    Last edited by ninjabot; November 25, 2011 at 08:24 PM.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Databook 4 Prediction Thread

There's really only three things I really want to see-

- Character stats and bio for the six former Jinchuuriki, including their history and personalities. It would also be nice to know the exact order in which they were taken by Akatsuki and which member was in charge of bring them in.
    - Info and history on the Bijuus themselves, including their personalities and what exactly unique abilities they have.
    - And finally, some more information on the other villages. We been told quite a bit about Konoha from the databooks, so it would be nice if the other villages got the same benefit.

New Reply