Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Gear by Oh! Great

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Epic_Rider's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 345 Discussion/ 346 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Atobe the king View Post
    Ikki used to get a lot of shit for being a manchild but i think thats sora in spades.
    I always considered Sora an asshole manchild ever since his heel face turn.

Quote Quote:
    Wtf with the timing of this flashback....i cant believe that this is "after" the gazelle thing. How'd they take her down but sora gets beat up by random anime thug group #62?
    Seems like he was depressed and just couldn't be bothered.

Quote Quote:
    EDIT: anyone else getting digimon mc vibes from young sora with those goggles?
    Definitely. Though, that's one of Sora's few good points, he has a nice sense of style. Those goggles were pretty cool.

The virtue of a journey rarely lies in its destination. What man is so closed to thought that he will not be brought to wonder whether it is he who moves, or the world.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman2 View Post
    I was wondering about that as well, Drylick. The already-established fact in the manga is that the Gravity Children already had their respective Regalia while they were in the Tower. But I guess Sora was saying it seems special because it already had the 20 cores he'd stolen from the other Gravity Children combined into it. And along with that, he'd also taken Gazellle's Thorn Regalia, to give to Rika. He had the Thorn Regalia's rune code, along with those of the other 20, plus the Wind's one. So he had 22 rune codes out of 28. That Bagram he got from Minami had the cores of the 20 Regalia he'd stolen combined into it along with the actual Wind Regalia core itself, which, as I said earlier, might be why he felt that it's a bit more special than the others.
    It should have been explained and emphasized more clearly. If that Bagram already had the other cores, then their conversation should have been a bit different. Right? Like, Minami: Hey Sora, here's the Bagram with the other 20 cores in it. Now you can destroy the world! Hwahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Atobe the king View Post
    Wtf with the timing of this flashback....i cant believe that this is "after" the gazelle thing. How'd they take her down but sora gets beat up by random anime thug group #62?
    Oh that makes sense. He got beaten up because he doesn't have Bagram anymore since he gave it to Minami to assimilate the other cores in it. Makes sense. But still, their conversation should have been different. And also, I wanna see the flashback when the other Gravity Children still have their regalias. Before the time when Sora stole it from them.

Alright, and I have a feeling that because of this flashback, Ikki would speak and say something and he will be like Son Goku, saying, "Oh you know, the world isn't like that, this and that, you're mentality is bullshit, and I'll make you realize its worth, blah blah." And he'll power up like crazy. You know, like cliche thing for Shounen Manga. You've seen it many times before, like when the antagonist tells something about his past, why he became this and that, and then after that the hero just becomes (what do you call that) emotional, this and that, and boom! He just goes Super Saiyan, for the sake of mankind. Right? Agree with me.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

You don't have to ask, anyone who has read enough Shounen mangas would know to say he/she agrees.

And yeah, you're right, their conversation should have been a bit different.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drylick View Post
    Alright, and I have a feeling that because of this flashback, Ikki would speak and say something and he will be like Son Goku, saying, "Oh you know, the world isn't like that, this and that, you're mentality is bullshit, and I'll make you realize its worth, blah blah." And he'll power up like crazy. You know, like cliche thing for Shounen Manga. You've seen it many times before, like when the antagonist tells something about his past, why he became this and that, and then after that the hero just becomes (what do you call that) emotional, this and that, and boom! He just goes Super Saiyan, for the sake of mankind. Right? Agree with me.
    1. Son Goku would never say something like that. Son Goku is a selfish guy who only cares about fighting a stronger opponent.

2. Ikki would say that because it's in his character to change peoples' views. Actually, that's what his whole character is meant to do.

3. Of course Ikki's due for a power-up. He just got a new pair of shoes.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zangetsu01's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 346 Spoiler Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Broken_Wing's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like he's letting all those sheep following Sora get to him.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever happened, it did him some good. Put Sora on D for a bit.

So, what's up with Sora's A∙T? He's got Bagram back... Did he like, not actually switch up Regalia cores? Was he usin' Bagram the entire time, and just picked somethin' up from the case below to "complete" the Sky Regalia?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oyos

Tanaka plugman is freaking out so I assume that sora has activated the sky regalia... If that is the case then technically he just broke one of the rules (not that anyone can really stop him if they call him out on it).
    Quidquid latet apparebit.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

^True. But that will just show the public that he isn't to be trusted. It'll put them on Ikki's side. Probably.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

I never found Goku to be selfish. And wanting to always fight stronger opponents is in his blood. He's a Saiyan, after all.

But I agree with you about Ikki, Brandnewkid--though, "just a new pair of shoes"? That's what a Regalia is to you? And not just any Regalia, but a Regalia with a core that is a combination of 6 different Regalia cores plus the power of all eight (the rune codes, which he has all eight of, plus the ninth one)? It's a Regalia that was said to be "equal" to the Sky Regalia (except that the Sky Regalia also includes the software and the program, not just the ATs). Do notice that the Storm and Sky Regalia (ATs) look pretty darn similar.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dopeycheese's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

im pretty sure i read it right but the last panel ikki is sayin he might wind up killing sora???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dopeycheese View Post
    im pretty sure i read it right but the last panel ikki is sayin he might wind up killing sora???
    If that's the case good, Sora has done too much to live at the end.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carnevil View Post
    If that's the case good, Sora has done too much to live at the end.
    You're right he should be dead when all is said and done, but I thought the same about Nike. It seems O!G believes that lifetime incarceration is the way forward. It's not likely O!G will have a minor commit murder, especially not on a global stage.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

The Sky Regalia is still at the bottom of the tower. I wonder why Sora didn't get it? He can control it though. Is it because he still needs the 9th Line?

And by the way, I can't understand it damn it. What did Sora activate? The Bagram or the Sky Regalia? In any way, did Ikki said that they shouldn't activate both of their regalia? Whether it's the Bagram or the Sky Regalia, Sora still shouldn't activate both.

I'm assuming that since Sora used his battery, it gave him the direct link to the Sky Regalia so he could activate it as he pleases. So with the Bagram ON, he can activate the Sky Regalia. Hmm...

And what's with the Death Road? Oh my goodness can someone translate please? Haha.

I'm still wondering when will the effin Sky Road make it's appearance?

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

As for this chapter, does anyone still remember the "Doors"?

New Reply
Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast