Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shiba Ichigo

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shiba Ichigo

Quincy back at that point were clearly 100% human, so there is no error in the words of Aizen["He's a human and..."] or does Ichigo stop to be one, just by having a mixed heritage?
    Last edited by Schabrak; December 17, 2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: auto-mistake
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Quincy back at that point we're clearly 100percent human, so there is no error in the words of Aizen or does Ichigo stop to be one(whatever), just by having a mixed heritage?
    English, please?

Well, I would wonder about Quincies being HUMANS. I mean, they live for a long time. Juha said about QUINCIES being in SS, and finally gaining peace after obliterating them 1000 years ago.

For me it looks like there were 2 types of fighters in SS. Quincies and Shinigamis. We still have Blut Vene and Artearie to explain. Juha said something about memories in reiatsu? Looks like it's inherited to me. One side got almost wiped out, hid on Earth, maybe in human forms, teached people how to utilize reishi (Ishida-like Quincies. No BV/BA, can use arrows). 200 years ago human-quincies attacked, got almost wiped out like... again. And we now see round 3.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Isshin was an ex Royal Guard member and Masaki was a quincy. After being requested by the King to wipe out the Quincies, he either bailed out or was exiled because he was in love with Masaki so they fled to earth. He was probably head of the Shiba clan too.

Being that hes close friends with Urahara it would explain why Urahara had access to the Royal Dimension and its technologies. It would also explain why captains didnt first recognize him or Ichigo by the name Kurosaki which was likely taken from Masaki.

Also a little headcanon, but I think Kuukaku Kaien and Ganju are Isshins kids. They probably lived full lives as humans and when they died they went to SS. Kuukaku probably forgave Rukia for killing Kaien because she was such a good friend to Ichigo (her little brother).

All RGs are known for creating something substantial in SS's history.
    What Isshin probably created was "The Heart"

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member crono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So it's confirmed. Ichigo is a Shiba. Pretty obvious since Kaien looked exactly like Ichigo. Looking forward to the return of Ganju and Kukaku. I hope bleach gets as good as back in the day - SS arc - best arc ever.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crono View Post
    So it's confirmed. Ichigo is a Shiba. Pretty obvious since Kaien looked exactly like Ichigo. Looking forward to the return of Ganju and Kukaku. I hope bleach gets as good as back in the day - SS arc - best arc ever.
    I just can't wait to see the interaction between ichigo and ganju...Maybe the best family reunion ever
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think ganju will act all superior over ichigo and stuff. Ganju is technically the heir to the main house while ichigo is the son of a human and the apparently on the run member of a branch house. And then we have ichigo beating the crap out of him and not giving a damn about being a shiba.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey first time poster and I just finished reading Bleach after many times I was dissuaded to read it, I had trouble understanding this one page http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/518/16 and I think that this foreshadowed that Ichigo and Ganju are cousins and connected. I'm not sure when they know but its clear that Kuukaku knew beforehand they were relatives.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm really waiting for Family's reunion.
    Now it would be interesting to see how strong Ganju is. And I really wonder, why Isshin didn't try to help him grow stronger after he regained his Shinigami powers, since now during the War he should carry about his family. And considering that Ganju is currently the head of the clan, Isshin (who is the second in the line) should help him to be a strong leader both in terms of knowledge and power.

Well, it's interesting to know if Kuukaku and Isshin had meeting, when Isshin was living as a simple human in the Real World, since she obviously knew about Ichigo beeing his son.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangapanda.com/94-616-8/b...apter-162.html

...Anyone else see what Kubo did to us? Byakuya was right all along about it being impossible for a mere human to do what Ichigo has done! AND he hinted that Ichigo was more than he appears to be... aka a noble and an actual shinigami! Why is it that every little comment makes sense now?!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

But he said that Ichigo is not a noble.

Yet he's right on other stuff and still wrong on other, from 163:
    Quote Quote:
    The thing that you are holding can not be bankai. It is impossible for something so small to be bankai.
    It it impossible for a mere drifter to achieve bankai.
    Little Byakuya hasn't been attentive in history class with old Shigekuni having exactly that, a compressed version of his shikai.
    Luckily he's not a mere drifter as we learned recently.
    Last edited by Schabrak; June 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2