Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toriko only wins the first fight

1 12.50%
  • Toriko wins only the second fight

1 12.50%
  • Toriko wins in both fights

4 50.00%
  • Sani only wins the first battle

1 12.50%
  • Sani only wins the second battle

0 0%
  • Sani wins both battles

2 25.00%
  • They tie in a first battle

0 0%
  • Second battle ends in a draw

1 12.50%
  • They will have a draw in both battles

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply

Thread: Toriko vs Sani

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko vs Sani

So this idea just crossed my mind. How Toriko will fair against Sani?
    Let's say that their fight will be held under normal conditions. Though I would suggest two scenarios:
    1. Toriko and Sani are fighting before Ice Hell Arc.
    2. Toriko and Sani are fighting now after Meteor Garlic Arc.

P.S. Please explain your choise.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner DarkRyu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko vs Sani

I say Sani wins both fights, why? Well as we saw Sani was able to reflect Toriko's best punch, and with all of his hairs yeah I'd say he's stronger than Toriko too, he can't destroy as much in one hit I don't think, but that's only because Toriko's attacks are more refined to do so, back in the 4 Beast Arc Sani was able to knock back the 4 Beast with a punch. I'd say Sani could just reach inside Toriko's body and mess him up pretty bad, personally, my 4 kings tier list goes like this

1. Zebra/Coco

2. Sani

3. Toriko not far behind Sani

Zebra and Coco are pretty self explanatory, extremely fast attacks and a huge variety of them, also they have pretty incredible defense too (sound armor/walls, coco turning into MC hammer with his super deadly poison), Zebra took out the Mounturtle with one punch, Mold spear is near light speed plus Machinegun poison holy crap his range is great, Zebra can move other people with his jet voice, etc.

Sani to me is stronger than Toriko in terms of lifting strength, Toriko hits harder though (not by a whole lot), the main reason I put him above Toriko is he seems more versatile and he has an invisible defense system up at all times, plus as we saw he can reflect Toriko's best shot, sure that was back in the Shining Gourami arc but as we know Sani has been receiving power ups just like Toriko so there's no reason to believe he can't do it now. As we saw in the latest chapter apparently Sani's hair can be cut but he's gearing up to fight anyhow

Toriko is just gonna get stronger than the rest of them over time in my opinion, think about it the other 3 at the moment still have some limitations that will probably become more glaring in the future. For example Zebra's speed of sound attacks, I really don't think that's gonna hold up for too long, unless he somehow gets a hypersonic+ speed voice he's gonna have a hard time, Coco's weakness is probably a lack of devastating close range attacks, now don't get me wrong his poison armor is great for protection but what would he do if he fought someone immune to his poison in a fist fight? He has the poison sword but he only used it once and we have no idea how proficient he is with it at all. Sani's weakness is a lack of speed feats and speedy attacks I'd say, he needs speed and maybe a new attack, he lacks long range too, now his hair is long don't get me wrong but what would he do against a flying opponent with projectiles? The other kings could deal with it better than him.

Toriko's abilities are well rounded and appear to become more and more ridiculously powerful each time he gets stronger, he doesn't really have a weakness anymore but he's not quite as powerful as the others yet in my opinion, he NEEDS to improve his fork shield, having to take time to set it up is a hindrance I think, better than that though it would be awesome if he learned Spoon to replace fork as defense, really that's Toriko's one weakness I guess, defense abilities, something the other Kings have in spades

EDIT: Notice how throughout the series the other Kings comment on Toriko's growth constantly, to me it makes him seem sort of like the little brother of the group, and also if you really think about it the other kings did most of the work in the arcs they teamed up with Toriko, he did help mind you but you know what I mean

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you think Toriko can cut Sani's hair with knife or leg knife?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner DarkRyu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llydnarz View Post
    Do you think Toriko can cut Sani's hair with knife or leg knife?
    I think he could with leg knife, but again, as I said we just saw Sani get his hair cut in the latest chapter and he's still ready to fight, remember even though Sani has a lot of hair on his head there are countless other hairs you don't see so really Tommyrod only cut a small fraction of Sani's total strands.

New Reply