Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
172. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

3 1.74%
  • 2 (Average)

5 2.91%
  • 3 (Good)

55 31.98%
  • 4 (Great!)

81 47.09%
  • 5 (Epic!)

26 15.12%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 1.16%
New Reply
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 656 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member omegakai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 656 Discussion / 657 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post

K-dom, somebody who was caught by smoker, in Logue Town; defeated by Luffy, in East Blue; and again caught by whomever and imprisoned in ID doesn't deserve to be a Shichibukai. Still, you can stick to your initial opinion, I don't mind whatsoever.
    Yeah but to the rest of world buggy was a mastermind behind the impel down prison break, participated in the war with whitebeard, former Gold Rodger crew mate and friend to a yonkou, he also leads a crew full of former impel down prisoners. To up and coming pirates buggy will look like a dangerous figure

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Scrapheap's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Now this may have been mentioned already but i haven't seen it so far.

But Law did state before that he wasn't going to rush ahead blindly, he'd wait for things to settle down. Maybe he did get given the Shichibukai status, maybe not.

However something this easy to predict isn't always something Oda does..
    Also the legs are talking, when Law separated people the other parts weren't talking.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was really interesting.
    Luffy and Zoro showed that they deffinetly got stronger. Though that's a pity that they killed a dragon. I really wanted Luffy to make dragon his pet. It might have been usefull for Mugivaras.
    So again the talk about new crewmember.))

Now it's going to be interesting. The Legs told about some Shichibukai made it to him... So who it might be: Law, Buggy, Doflamingo or maybe it will even be a totally new character?
    Hope we'll get the answer in the upcoming chapter.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Law is really the Schichibukai, then it won't be weird that the legs can talk. Law can do more than just cut people in half, he can switch the position of their body parts as well. I'm just going to assume there is a face, or at least a mouth, somewhere under the legs's clothes. My only question is whether he's a buttface or a dickhead

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Did The Legs even state that it was The Shichibukai that made him the way he is?
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

He hinted to it as much as possible:
    "Buh!!! Are you more allies of the Shichibukai!!!?"
    "I got seperated."
    "I will not let my target get away- buh...! !!That foolish Shichibukai!!!" Foolish because he's still in for a fight?^^

Maybe an Shichibukai invaded the island or the way around and he made him his target.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMugiwara View Post
    Did The Legs even state that it was The Shichibukai that made him the way he is?
    It was stated clearly in the chapter , the half man didn't specifically said that he's in that form 'cause of the Shichibukai but said something like it's that Shichibukai fault for the mess he's in so everyone came to the conclusion that this Shichibukai was the one responsible for that

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
    i agree but buggy is strong only if his enemies do not know his weakness. once they learn why his feet are intact and slices those, buggy's toast
    Actually you can't slice his feet either, his feet being his weakness in that it have to be on solid ground in order for him to flow in the air, so it doesn't matter if you cut his feet into a million piece it won't do much to him.

But I guess if mihawk punch him then maybe mihawk can beat him but a swordman like mihawk who pride is on his sword, I doubt he would do something like that, also if buggy is able to advance his abilities even further then even punching him won't work casue all he have to do is split to the atomic level, and you would be punching air, or he could simply splice his head to moment of contact thereby nullifying the force of the punch.

Either way I pretty sure buggy is a shichibukai but he is not the one on that island right now, that's my opinion. Buggy with his abilities/reputation can basically allow the position, the only possible objection might come from Doflamingo but buggy is also a bane for Doflamingo so I believe Doflamingo would not object after witnessing buggy's abilities.
    Last edited by huynhlan; February 14, 2012 at 02:55 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    He hinted to it as much as possible:
    "Buh!!! Are you more allies of the Shichibukai!!!?"
    "I got seperated."
    "I will not let my target get away- buh...! !!That foolish Shichibukai!!!" Foolish because he's still in for a fight?^^

Maybe an Shichibukai invaded the island or the way around and he made him his target.
    Yea I know it was hinted, but with Oda you never know

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    Actually you can't slice his feet either, his feet being his weakness in that it have to be on solid ground in order for him to flow in the air, so it doesn't matter if you cut his feet into a million piece it won't do much to him.
    Not exactly true. His feet doesn't need to be on the ground in order for him to flow in the air, he just can't make them fly. But yea you can't slice them
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your reasoning but his feet can be sliced, remember Impel Down first hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you in any way howsoever, but that was an unnecessary attempt :/ She definitely can, but that is obviously limited to a certain radius.
    I'm not sure what you are referring to but the point was that she can't grow others body parts, to answer to those who suggest that buggy can slice others people
    Quote Quote:
    K-dom, somebody who was caught by smoker, in Logue Town; defeated by Luffy, in East Blue; and again caught by whomever and imprisoned in ID doesn't deserve to be a Shichibukai. Still, you can stick to your initial opinion, I don't mind whatsoever.
    But nobody knows that beside us, that's why it would be a joke. And like I said this joke can run forever if Oda wants to.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hamlet's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    I'm not sure what you are referring to
    Sorry about that. I didn't intend to make it vague, but I guess that's the result of my haste. When I said unnecessary attempt, I was referring to his clarification, which we obviously know. As for what she can do, it was about growing her body parts, but limited to a certain radius.
    but the point was that she can't grow others body parts, to answer to those who suggest that buggy can slice others people
    Yes, it was explicitly explained by Razh, but thanks for trying to help out nevertheless : )

But nobody knows that beside us, that's why it would be a joke. And like I said this joke can run forever if Oda wants to.
    Well, I can let it slip by as one of the queer facets of OP haha Oh, and do you think that the reporters and journalists in OP wouldn't write about who got caught in ID as one of the daily events? It would certainly be odd if they let something like that go unnoticed to the rest of the world.
    Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

what about blackbeard stole law fruit

he was a shishibukai,,

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure I understand your reasoning but his feet can be sliced, remember Impel Down first hell.
    Oh my reasoning is that you can't beat buggy by cutting his feet like chitgoks suggested, even slicing it won't due anything to him that why the phrase you can slice his feet either for it would be meaningless. I guess it was confusing.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Jassaray's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiberiuscamargus View Post
    what about blackbeard stole law fruit

he was a shishibukai,,
    Was being the important word there. After the War of the Best he is no longer a Shichibukai. And Oda isn't going to do that to Law, he's going to be too important in the future.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe the M person the masked guy were talking about is probably the little brother of Z the main villain in the upcoming one piece movie.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast