Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
172. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

3 1.74%
  • 2 (Average)

5 2.91%
  • 3 (Good)

55 31.98%
  • 4 (Great!)

81 47.09%
  • 5 (Epic!)

26 15.12%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 1.16%
New Reply
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 656 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 656 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by BoobsMakeMeHappy View Post
    How do i know for sure Buggy is a Shibukai all he got was a letter and we dont even know whats was written in there ... Also I thinks it too early for them to introduce law but with Oda u never know.

seemed like a intresting chapter though
    A lot of people view Buggy being a Shichibukai as pretty much confirmed because the letter he got from the World Government is delivered by the same kind of messenger bat (second to last panel) as the one that delivered Jinbe's Shichibukai invitation. I don't agree that this is enough to confirm anything since those bats could very well be used for several purposes, and because of the (much more unlikely, yet still possible) scenario of Buggy not accepting the position... But since I do like the thought of Buggy being a Shichibukai, I'm hoping it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by monkey D luffy View Post
    it can also be buggy mastering his DF and being able to split not only himself but other people too...
    i know it sounds like law but we know for sure that buggy is a shichi and i for one doubt law is one...
    I don't think Buggy's fruit makes him able to split other people. Paramecia fruits can let the user be really creative and really take advantage of their ability, but it's still limited to a basic ability. Luffy is able to go Gear 2 and 3 because he takes advantage of his rubber body. Buggy's fruit has been explained more than once to give him the ability to split his body into parts. It's possible that he can come up with something really inventive involving him rearranging his body in some weird way, but I doubt he'll be able to split other people/things. Especially since there's another ability like that...

Edit: Just like hoeru wrote while I was writing, it seems.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kazeofsilence's Avatar
    In a room, with Kubo Tite in a cage drawing me Bleach chapters in advance
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gecko Moria. Thats where my thoughts are on the spoilers.
    The Secret of the Manga

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor dragon but am I the only one who concerns about the dragon more than the sichibukai and the mysterious guy? I couldn't get to enjoy the 'how do you poop' moments.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Another question is whos crew belong the kidnappers. Probably to the shichibukai too unless the samourai is not a lonewolf.
    Also the splitted guy probably doesn't belong to the crew otherwise he would call him captain.
    Once again : how many people are there on this desert island !!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this was such a good spoiler, I cant wait to see how its actually drawn out and now that the dragons dead things seem a lot simpler, we also have another living being on the island so it shows that there probably are some temporary inhabitants...hmmm shichibukai....

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow nice spoiler , i hope it's true 'cause i like how the things are going.
    Though it's a shame the dragon got killed and Luffy asking that strange half guy to join doesn't make me happy (i wonder how he looks ) . Well it's not like he will accept and i bet Luffy said that on the spur of the moment like always

Now what concerns me is the part about those masked guys that captured the rest of the crew , i have to say that Sanji disappointed me a little here. I mean yeah he understood eventually what was going on but still he got knocked out. I was expecting more of him , he shouldn't have let his guard down after all they are in the NW. This is what they get for being to relaxed

As for the Shichibukai thing i guess the only one with that sort of ability is only Law , i don't see how Buggy's Paramecia type DF could do that no matter to what extent Buggy mastered it . And if he didn't discovered that ability till now i doubt he could during this timeskip . Besides Buggy is not so bright so nah .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I think we actually need some pics to determine this one. If it were Buggy Zoro should have recognised him for sure, and a zombie of any sort should also have been seen.

Anyway, finally OP is getting back to the old days with so much hap happening at once, hard to see Sanji falling pray to this new threat but I think he will be the one to rescue them all. Know I get why Robin and Zoro wasn't left behind, those would have resisted the gas!

Still though Law as a shichibukai is interesting but as someone mentioned before, he clearly stated before that he's not the type to get ordered around, but then again he's quite lazy and probably got something good out of it. Also, Akainu was very against the Shichibukai, why invite a new one?
    Last edited by Ero-Sanji; February 07, 2012 at 01:39 PM.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL at them not kidnapping Brook xD

Also, Law as a shichibukai would be cool! But I rather want him to disobey the WG kinda like DoFlamingo is (NOT doing everything the WG asks for), and in the end maybe leave like BB (and get a bounty raise ).

As always it's nice to see that Usopp is doing something (even tho it's not much). I always like when it's not just the Monster Trio (well, duo).

I feel like this arc is going to be awesome! But then agian, I felt the same about the Fishman Island Arc.
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    Wait a second... a lower half still alive and running for good... and Buggy is possibly somewhere else...

Spoiler show
    Yeah, I thought of him the moment I realized wtf was going on in the spoiler. Half of the body = Trafalgar Law. No getting around that. Still, we lack some crucial information so it's not 100% sure yet. Around 80% for me though. We don't know much about Law, but from what we have seen, he is a calm and calculated man. I'm not sure he would pass Shichibukai title if it helped his goal in any way.
    But then, he helped Luffy escape and WG knows it, so wtf is going on here?

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Exactly, but Shichibukai answer directly to the government of course Akainu would be very much against Law joining forces with the marines or government because he saved the man Akainu so eagerly wanted to kill, but going from the tales we got that the marines are now ruthless under Akainu he might just be ignoring WG orders as a whole. Still strange and it is not like Law to join if he did not saw it as fun or benefit in my opinion. He will surely betray them.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    The WG possibly wanted to have 7 shichibukais in total, and why shouldn't they choose some of the rookies before they could go into the NW and make serious damage there?
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    Exactly, but Shichibukai answer directly to the government of course Akainu would be very much against Law joining forces with the marines or government because he saved the man Akainu so eagerly wanted to kill, but going from the tales we got that the marines are now ruthless under Akainu he might just be ignoring WG orders as a whole. Still strange and it is not like Law to join if he did not saw it as fun or benefit in my opinion. He will surely betray them.
    Of course there is a benefit for Law joining as a Shichibuka. The marines won't give him any trouble and he can do whatever he wants just like Don Flamingo. So this seems to be enough reason for him to accept without a 2nd thought. And it's not like i expected him to not accept this , he's not a "good" pirate at all IMO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMugiwara View Post
    LOL at them not kidnapping Brook xD
    Good point! I missed that. Also, maybe Brooke let his spirit leave his body when he saw something was going on with everyone passing out. I doubt the gas could affect him in that state. That way his spirit can go tell the others what happened.
    My One Piece Predictions:
    Spoiler show

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if they didnt take brook that makes sense. someone has to tell the others were the kidnapped strawhats are.

i think the masked men are wano ninja. also the half man (?) could be interesting. he could be a new nakama or he could just be another person luffy asked to join his crew lik ethe fighting otter things from alabasta or the dude in the trearue chest. i think that this really might be a possible new member

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VashDaStampede View Post
    I doubt the gas could affect him in that state.
    I already see the bone joke comming: "It could not have effect me, because I have no flesh/organs to fall asleep. Hohohoho!"
    He's probably hiding or following them to their hideout/ship, since he can't nagivage himself, so the first team would have no way to go back. I feel sorry for the lonely Sunny.

Ninja, I don't think I would like that in One Piece, but I will let Oda suprise me. I would like to see those guys with masks.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

New Reply
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast