Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Floor Guardian's Test.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Floor Guardian's Test.

With Headon's test on the first floor where Baam had to enter the cage of the Steel Eel and pop the balloon with brute force.

Then with the Second Floor's Guardian had Baam and Rachel enter a Shinso Bubble to get eaten by the Whale Queen and had to rely more on the help of his friends to actually accomplish this goal.

So, what I am thinking is what would of happened if no one went to help Baam and Rachel with the test? And are we going to be seeing more of these Guardian's Tests?

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Floor Guardian's Test.

I think each level test is designed based on the current situation of the participants.

Like in case of Headon, normally people enter the tower one by one, thus they will have to be tested one by one as well. The test with that big fish fits that category. The same goes with the level test which requires help from other positions as well. The grading is for all of them as a group and as an individual, of course the test would be made more difficult.

I am confident that we will see more level tests, after all we're going to see Baam fighting his way once again to get to where Rachel is. T__T Perhaps not now, as the attention of the chapter shifted from Baam to the Zahard prince, but we will see it again. ^^

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Floor Guardian's Test.

Well, I understand with Headon's test because he has to weed out the Worthy, The Non-Worthy, and the Irregulars by giving them the test. The 2F's Guardian test is what confuses me. If Baam and Rachel wouldn't have gotten any help from the other Regulars would they have failed the test in the end? That's what I am trying to figure out.

New Reply