Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter 335 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter 335 Discussion / 336 Predictions

What a fantastic chapter it was. Damn, Pariston confirmed that he really inherited Netero's spirit, which was prior mentioned by Ging. The interaction between father and son, was hilarious and as expected Ging couldn't "handle" the situation well.

Now, that the election is over we still have some sub plots left that needs to be solved. First is the Zoldyck affair: what are the consequences that Alluka needs to suffer from fulfilling Killua's wish? Will Killua reveal the final rule to Illumi? I really wonder if Killua has another ace up in his sleeves but since he didn't look that confident I expect the worst.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member heron bpv's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I also forgot to mention that Ging really acted and appeared like Yusuke Urameshi in this chapter. =]

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

What a chapter, I was initially disappointed to see Gin and Gon meet, i thought HxH was about gon meeting his father all this while, this is like naruto becoming hokage in the middle of the series...

anyways, the way it was portrayed is quite good, gon apologizes, gin gives some fatherly advice and comedy from the rest of the hunters. Pariston was a surprise, but its not the last of him, the number of times he has decieved us, its possible he might be putting up an act here just for distraction...

and whats with killua, he needs one page to steal the attention of the entire chapter...
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... I don't like the sketchy art, but the chapter was great. Ging is a very funny guy and I liked how he went on a rampage.

Pariston is amazing. He wasn't serious at all and Cheadle will be in deep shit if she doesn't entertain Pariston. But I don't know... is Pariston a good guy who appears to be a bad guy or the other way around? It's really irritating, but that's exactly why I love this Manga even more.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Pariston's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter, good to see both sides of the author...
    Yes, Togashi can make a scene when he wants to but he can also be extremely fun with his plots, and he ended up doing both at the same chapter. The end with Killua protecting Alluka from his brother is beyond place to take. Now we finally come to where this manga was left in 2003-2004 (I guess) when everybody was still together, but this can't last. Leorio has to end his medical school and Kurapica has to kill the spiders, so unless Gon agrees with something like that then we cannot see the party again.
    I don't like this idea that I'm having because it has been used a loooooot in others mangas but i can't stop myself to imagine Killua being controlled by his brother and in the end fighting Gon. (Not to death). My question: Will Togashi jump the story in 2 years ? (almost like One Piece)

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    What are the consequences that Alluka needs to suffer from fulfilling Killua's wish? Will Killua reveal the final rule to Illumi? I really wonder if Killua has another ace up in his sleeves but since he didn't look that confident I expect the worst.
    Guess party is over now for Killua-chan, He can't handle Illumi and Illumi knows that otherwise he wouldn't jump there....But then, it was too easy and predictable, I mean , Why didn't Killua call out his partners, sure the pipe guy can help, Will Hisoka appear?

"I failed the father, but i will not fail the son." - Lord Jon Connington

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Moeru's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Killua doesn't want the help of anybody, he put the situation on himself and he'll deal with it without help and that's why he doesn't want gon know about all the healing stuff. Killua is a hunter now as Biscuit told him he can't continue to think and act like a assassin like Illumi does, he's a genius and can create a situation or even another faculty at the right time.

ps: Pariston where's your signature come from, did ya know the name of the girl ?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OdaForPresident's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome arc, Gin en Gon finally met... ahh . Still, can't help but feel a bit sad, this must mean that one of the best manga's ever (Greed Island f'in rules) must end soon. Nothing but respect for Togashi for getting here with his health issues.
    I figured out Crocodile's big secret...... His real name is Croco D. Ile ...

Other recommended manga
    Spoiler show

New should read manga: Historie
    Currently a fan of Korean web-comics. Try them out! Especially Tower of God!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

i think killua is going to say.."bro enough is enough...its time for me to lead the family. so my first order are...buzz off....!"

killua is finally matured enough to take lead on the family replacing silva..and that would be damn awesome, but he will do it in his own ways....a way that will be totally different from how things were done now or in the past.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Anticlimatic again. Pariston kinda reminded me of Jim Moriarty in the Sherlock series...he wanted to make all the zodiacs dislike him and then beat them. Gon ging interaction was really well done too.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Captain Sicarius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

God damn it, Hunter x Hunter is so exciting, the hype this manga is giving me right now I only had with Dragon Ball and Berserk. Wait another week is rough.
    Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Noonealive's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if you guys haven't noticed but Pariston pointed out that he did this whole election scandal as a tribute to Netero. He respected him this much so he had to show some gratitude to the chairman he looked up to the most. It was his way of showing how he appreciated Netero. which i thought was cool and made his character stand out a lot more. Im sure togashi isn't done with Pariston's character one bit.
    I liked the fact that Gon didn't care so much about meeting his dad in a way. He poured his feelings out to Ging about Kaito which was satifactory for me. Ging being a douchebag still comforted Gon and reassured him that it wasn't his fault. This chapter was great and can't wait for the next one!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    What a fantastic chapter it was. Damn, Pariston confirmed that he really inherited Netero's spirit, which was prior mentioned by Ging. The interaction between father and son, was hilarious and as expected Ging couldn't "handle" the situation well.

Now, that the election is over we still have some sub plots left that needs to be solved. First is the Zoldyck affair: what are the consequences that Alluka needs to suffer from fulfilling Killua's wish? Will Killua reveal the final rule to Illumi? I really wonder if Killua has another ace up in his sleeves but since he didn't look that confident I expect the worst.
    U got a point there about the prize of healing gon there must be something, perhaps alluka would have to go 'sleep' for a while after all that.

Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

what's this about kaito's ability? Was this necessary to explain what happened to kaito? not really. So why togashi mentioned that i wonder?

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Ging wants to point out that Kaito didn't just bait himself just for Gon, he believed that Kaito's still got a chance to win against Pitou in that battle which is not what Gon tend to believe (he believes that Kaito just sacrificed himself for Gon to flee from Pitou). I might be wrong though since I can't remember what exactly Kaito did in that fight.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

good explanation...but ging said that if kaito is alive then its for that last ability of his crazy slots. which doesn't add up,since we know that kaito is alive because of the way chimera ants work. perhaps this ability explains why kaito was able to keep his memories even after being reborn as an ant, though that's something gyro apparently managed by using nothing but will power alone.

New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast