Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Hunter x Hunter 335 Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter 335 Discussion / 336 Predictions

In before: Mangastream just announced that "thanks" to VIZ Media's demand, the team won't release anymore the following series :
    - Naruto
    - Bleach
    - One Piece
    - Hunter x Hunter
    - Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    - Claymore
    - D.Gray-man

Don't discuss that here. Please.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

After this chapter I'm sure: Pariston is an antagonist, not a villain or evil at all.
    I'm sure that He will go to chase the chimeras now and I'm also certain that Chidol will keep an eye on him. She will probably follow his instruction of not making him bored.

BTW, Ging reaction after all that parental advicing from other Hunters was AWESOME.

PS: I'm happy that Kaito reborn is due his ability rather than Chimera confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airget View Post
    With that in mind it would make sense as to why Netero enjoyed his company, it's not that he wanted to keep an eye on him but rather have someone by his side who would be able to keep him on his toes.
    After this chapter I'm SURE that every strong guy is always preparing someone else to keep them on the move all the time. Hunters are incredible people after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by arvtax View Post
    it takes so long to remove kurapika's nen?
    Remember that it's a LOT OF HATE there. Strong feelings makes the Nen harder to deal. It should take a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by perroloco View Post
    So.. Seems like Kaito used his own ability on himself, I think Alluka will heal him..
    Why He would need that if He's alive anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    good explanation...but ging said that if kaito is alive then its for that last ability of his crazy slots. which doesn't add up,since we know that kaito is alive because of the way chimera ants work. perhaps this ability explains why kaito was able to keep his memories even after being reborn as an ant, though that's something gyro apparently managed by using nothing but will power alone.
    We're probably wrong then. We haven't seen the fight between Kaito and Pitou and we even were unable to see what exactly happened after He died. Same with Pokkle. If we haven't seen the CHimera Pokkle must be because something else happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
    and since Cheadle is incredibly boring I think we stand a very good chance of seeing more Pariston and this time with a vengeance.
    lol True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by miotara View Post
    In short, you can't really tell his potential because his nen (or he himself) is unstable.
    We should quote Meleoron here.
    Quote Originally Posted by macdungcs View Post
    - didnt you doubted Pariston to be Gyro?
    Can't be. EVER. His existence is prior to Jairo.

PS: I think the sketchy art is always present when Gon is around. Don't know why >_>
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

this is my first time to post in this thread.. can you guys consider my thoughts?

- what did the "you might be slapped again" words from ging for? it was like emphasized.

You do remember Gon's and Kaito's first meeting on Whale Island, when he entered the forest and was attacked by a beast, which Kaito later killed. As a greeting Kaito slapped Gon out of anger and Ging warned Gon to be honest (not full of pity etc.) when speaking with Ant Kaito because he might get slapped again by him. In other words Ging knew about Gon and was "watching" him from a far, that's why Gon was surprised because that's something that Ging wasn't supposed to know.

Credits:Shinsatsu

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

this is my first time to post in this thread.. can you guys consider my thoughts?

- what did the "you might be slapped again" words from ging for? it was like emphasized.

pariston being gyro that would be interesting. but i think its not possible to fit this with other known facts...like how the zodiacs have known pariston for years apparently, in which time gyro would have to be in NGL running the country.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member steadynco's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Pariston....what. a. troll. After all that trouble with the election, he simply resigns..... I really wanted to see him as chairman...

The chapter ended with Illumi approaching Killua and Alluka. Hmm...if there was a serious Killua VS Illumi fight, I wonder who would win?

Killua's Kanmuru is pretty hax and I think he could OHKO anything that isn't as durable as Yupi. I really don't like overpowered nen abilities so I'm hoping that Illumi will come up with some counter. Maybe he could use his needles as lightning rods to quickly drain Killua of all his electricity?

I'd be very disappointed if Pariston was Jairo, but like Uriel and ashher have said, I don't think it's possible anyway.

P.S. I really want volume 30 to come out already!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NoFreakingWay's Avatar
    Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steadynco View Post

Killua's Kanmuru is pretty hax and I think he could OHKO anything that isn't as durable as Yupi. I really don't like overpowered nen abilities so I'm hoping that Illumi will come up with some counter. Maybe he could use his needles as lightning rods to quickly drain Killua of all his electricity?
    Well Killua endured a lot of electric torture all his life so if his ability was hax when pitted against normal humans I'd say he earned it. But then again his ability isn't hax because it will run out if he spams it. Additionally didn't Illumi undergo the same electric torture training as Killua? Maybe Illumi has gained a high "electric resistance". So even though he might get shocked he might not really get damaged by the lightning after all, but by Killua's actual nen-punch combo in Shippuu Jinrai.

Pariston's resignation is probably another ploy to let the Zodiac's guard down for whatever he's really after at X-Day.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoFreakingWay View Post
    Well Killua endured a lot of electric torture all his life so if his ability was hax when pitted against normal humans I'd say he earned it. But then again his ability isn't hax because it will run out if he spams it. Additionally didn't Illumi undergo the same electric torture training as Killua? Maybe Illumi has gained a high "electric resistance". So even though he might get shocked he might not really get damaged by the lightning after all, but by Killua's actual nen-punch combo in Shippuu Jinrai.

Pariston's resignation is probably another ploy to let the Zodiac's guard down for whatever he's really after at X-Day.
    Well...yeah, all Zoldycks (except Alluka) received training against poison and torture from birth...but as Killua stated, he feels the pain, but can endure it.

So yeah, Illumi would also be able to resist Killua's Narukami

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6