Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter 335 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member heron bpv's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 335 Discussion / 336 Predictions

Auauahauhauhauahahua!! I knew it would be a funny chapter, uahahaahauh!!! =D
    Glad Togashi did it that way, as we are right now, we still don't know Pariston's true intentions, even though we grasp a little of his feelings (and his deep respect for Netero, on the same level as the other zodiacs; maybe even greater). Only time will tell us more about his plans (if he is shown again, which I hope he will be). Also, the theories about Ging's "Aizen-mode-turn-on" may finally rest in pieces, for he never have foresaw Pariston's ultimate troll. Not to mention him beating the hell out (apparently) every hunter in the room, by himself (which made me and the rest of the zodiacs laugh like mad, it seems =]). The end is, as expected for the last chapters that came, an awesome cliffhanger, though I'm more concerned now about Gon's next steps, and the whereabouts of the other hunters who came to see Gon.
    Last, but not least, I just loved Gon-Ging interaction. Ging definitely is not a good parent, but not a completely hopeless (and useless) one. He also showed why he was considered by Netero one of the top 5 strongest nen user's of the world, for the way he teached Kaito his nen powers (leaving room for a free-ressurection nen ability, to use as an ultimate technique? Who saw that coming?).
    All in all, this chapter is, once again, much more than I could have expected it to be =D

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kiba's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

interesting chapter so gons new goal is to find ging again and fight against him later?
    and next arc could be about finding Kurapika

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen should have learned something with pariston. The guy is the best troll that I eve seen in manga.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

now I want so see the old team together again... leorio, kurapika, gon and killua!!! it would be nice...they are the best characters after all... and I was a little sad when the team disbanded after the Spider Arc.... but maybe the war between the spiders and kurapika will return....I think Lucifer is on the road again with the nen-remover found by Hisoka. But there is a question, why Hisoka left Lucifer when he found the nen-remover? it takes so long to remove kurapika's nen?

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangastream's version is up too...
    http://mangastream.com/read/hunter_x_hunter/19385051/1

I'm quite confused on how to really feel about this chapter. Kind of anticlimactic in a way, it felt really weird reading this chapter. That might just me though. Anyways, I love Pariston's trolling very much that I can't help doing this:
    Spoiler: Trolliston show

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Moeru's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that fit perfectly with your signature. This chapter reminded my of the kind of scene we have seen in the beginning of the manga with Gon & Killua's childish attitude; That's a pretty good move Togashi make by cooling down the tension at the "climax" because a important event will happen near the Hunter Association building.
    Last edited by Moeru; February 08, 2012 at 10:39 AM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, Phantron's explanation really did make sense. Pariston is as mad as Hisoka. I suppose he'll be in the final arc's group of characters who just want to enjoy themselves through evil doings. Or maybe they're relatives... lol!

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Reading kewl's translation I didn't like this chapter much but molokidan's somehow made it much better. Still it was a bit disappointing and nowhere near as fun as most chapters in this arc. Gon was crying too much, everyone (Leorio and Gon) were apologizing too much and Parriston in the end didn't use such perfect opportunity to have fun (as a chairman he could practically do anything he wanted). In the end it turns out he's not so bad (so he's not an evil mastermind) and maybe Netero saw this and that's why allowed him to do what he was doing. After all if he wanted fun he could have appointed Hisoka as a vice-chairman or someone with power to make things interesting but he didn't, knowing perfectly well that Hisoka is a blood-thirsty killer. The way I see it Parriston isn't like that. It's good and bad at the same time. Anyway, I'm interested the most in what will happen with Zoldyck clan.

Oh, and drop of drawing quality also didn't help (as Bomber D Rufi pointed out). Probably the chapters he had drawn over the hiatus ended and now he has to draw everything in a week.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems like kaito is going back!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 335 Spoiler Discussion

I just loved how the meeting was, it was like a twisted yet typical father son momment XD, when I saw killua and illumi, I was just like, OH SHIT!

This was a great chapter, and now confirmed with me that the story is far from over.

Also pastrion is such a troll XD
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 335 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy3331 View Post
    I just loved how the meeting was, it was like a twisted yet typical father son momment XD, when I saw killua and illumi, I was just like, OH SHIT!

This was a great chapter, and now confirmed with me that the story is far from over.

Also pastrion is such a troll XD
    It would probably be a typical father and son moment with both side is crying and all if there wasnt a massive crowd looking! Gin is too shy for that! As for kaito, looks like there is a chance we might see him again ^_^!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

You know...thinking about it...it was just obvious Pariston was just trolling...I think I said it before, he's just doing it for the lulz
    I can't just for Killua vs Illumi....sick brotherly love...gotta love it..but I think Gon and Leorio might show up in the middle of things and it'll be fun

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member IamJacky's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Besides the sketchy art I love everything about this chapter, and of course all chapters since the return. One quick note for the translation though, on page 12/13 when Ging told Gon about how to apologize to Kaito, I strongly believe that Ging didnt mean to say he'll beat the shit out of Gon again, rather he meant Kaito would beat the shit out of Gon again, hence Gon's recognition that Ging knew about the incidence at the forest.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pariston was trolling but I don't think this is gonna be the last we see of him.

Also Killua is obviously not dead or in critical condition.
    So what are the consequences to Gon being healed.
    Even if Killua can "order" Alluka to heal Gon there has
    to be some kind of draw back to such an "order".

Anywho...

A tad bit of Killua vs Illumi
    Hisoka intervenes. He wants to fight Killua.
    Illumi and Hisoka argue. Gon then arrives.
    It ends up being Killua vs Hisoka. Gon vs Illumi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter 335 Discussion / 336 Predictions

So.. Seems like Kaito used his own ability on himself, I think Alluka will heal him..

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast