Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 59 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 59 Discussion / 60 Predictions

so is shioon going to train in the sunwoo clan martial art under Elder Kwon that would be cool to see he would have power and speed plus he has black heven earth techniques and the techniques that he learnd from the old lady would make him a monster

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@ChaoticKen: Your summary was definitely not a waste, I enjoyed the tidbits of extra information and your unique perspective in contrast with the translation from the groups. Thank you.

Awesome chapter, as others said, we got loads of information and we saw what seems to be the ultimate thunder strike (the art on the effects was great!). Shioon is going to have a hell of a job on his hands making peace between the two clans (SunWoo and Heavenly Way). Also, as suspected, Kwon is in the top elite bracket in terms of fighting ability along with 9AD, 3AD, Hyuk's teacher, Granny and probably the other masters we briefly saw in Part 1.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hiro Hayase's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well well well... the plot thickens. Elder shows us some excellent skills, now the question is how long until Sera and co. arrive. Sunwo clan's specialty is speed, how fitting for Shioon. I also think that masked guy from Chun-Do-Moon is working independently from the clan, after all it is a probably the largest clan in the murim world. The Chun-Do-Moon people that are assisting the SUC are most likely the minority.

However, this does explain how the SUC is able to get funding for their organization. If they had financial backers in the murim world's largest clan. The SUC may have similar backers in other influential clans as well, although that remains to be proven yet.

I never really noticed before but the author of The Breaker must have taken Sociology. There are so many sociology terms in this manwha and the murim society is referred to as a living organism. That's the structural functionalism perspective in sociology.
    Last edited by Hiro Hayase; February 10, 2012 at 01:41 AM.
    "Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong."

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing is that Shioon has to be able to subdue his own master. he is going to have to be the bomb. GMR is top on the list of Murims. That is for sure. I am also of the opinion that Hyuk, and Kang is on that list with Kwon. Other than that now at this point in the Murim world we really don't know. I imagine the old lady that taught Shioon how to train would be somewhere close to the list but we don't know. I agree with the amount of information that was in this chapter was great. Oh, whack doctor please restore Shioons Ki center.

Also Chaotic I found your information very good to know and valuable!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn what a boss chapter, amazing action we learned a shit ton of information and I can't wait to see where things go from here. It was good that we got a confirmation on the old man's power, shit top 10 is nothing to sneeze at.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member revennge's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmf, i was right. They are the same person. But what now? Hyuk was with him. Where did he go?
    "In peace Vigilance. In war Victory. In death Sacrifice."

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post
    EDIT: Awww, my summary / notes are useless. XP
    They're not!

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    We learned that Elder Kwon is one of the top 10 fighters in all of the Murim world. Now I am sure this will spark a thread on power levels guessing the rest of the top 10 fighters.
    Kangsung and Goomoonryong are in that top ten for sure

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    the Chun-Do-Moon head, So-Chun Hyuk
    Actually, if I recall correctly Hyuk So Chun isn't the head of the Chundomoon, he's actually more like the vice head of the clan...
    Last edited by DarkLordOfKichiku; February 10, 2012 at 01:55 AM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i predict that sera and that other guy i dont know his name will show up and the ambulance will arive to the rescue some talk with Elder Kwon and reconcile with jine
    and we see nine art dragon

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mup View Post
    i predict that sera and that other guy i dont know his name will show up and the ambulance will arive to the rescue some talk with Elder Kwon and reconcile with jine
    Either that... Or we'll have a small timeskip, with Shioon waking up at the hospital and getting the blanks filled for him by Sera/Ha-Il...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member revennge's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Hospital, again. That place is starting to become Shioons second home, if thats the case
    "In peace Vigilance. In war Victory. In death Sacrifice."

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Hiro Hayase - I thought the same thing. I think most of the SUC's top brass are outcasts or excommunicates from a variety of schools. They're a group of martial artists that got fed up with the way the Murim world works and the isolation, then proceeded to do something about it.

Part 1 itself highlighted that there exists a lot of discontent beneath the surface of the Martial Arts Association. The Supernovas in particular tried resisting initially after becoming inspired by 9 Arts. It's no stretch of the imagination to think that others saw the reprisal against the Supernovas, became disenfranchised and simply layed low biding their time. The SUC simply formed because some of them saw that 9 Arts was alive and real. Then they used the opening created from all the chaos 9 Arts caused at the head quarters to go on the offensive. This Chundo Mon fella is simply one of the more prominent martial artists to go rogue.
    Last edited by esdawg; February 10, 2012 at 02:24 AM.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku View Post
    Either that... Or we'll have a small timeskip, with Shioon waking up at the hospital and getting the blanks filled for him by Sera/Ha-Il...
    That a good one with this chapter i know that you could cram a lot of information with violence now im going crazy for the next chapter to appear question how many chapter will there be befor The Braker New Wave end. I remember there beining 72 chapter for The Breaker part 1
    Last edited by mup; February 10, 2012 at 02:22 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Part 1 was biweekly i do believe though, so 72 chapters is pretty dang close to 3 years. So we got plenty left in NW. But this chapter was sweet, I feel pumped and excited and cant wait for next week, yet at the same time it feels like this chapter was only 3 major pages long. Damn you conflicting feelings. Im hoping for the time skip in the hospital, cause that would mean more of a chance the doctor will fix his ki center and we can really get some awesome chapters in. He needs to learn some new skills and speed techniques. He was Iffy match for "Cool-guy" captain, and as we've that level is garbage too top masters. Damn Shioon you got your work out for you. And Awesome night in general, An early raw release for once, a SUPER early scan, and we eve get Ken's extra info in an hours period.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha someone said the mask guy is the body guard of choodomoon but he is hahahahahah

So-Chun Hyuk is the assistant head i think the head is still the old man in his flashback

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is just as i predicted last week, That hyuk might be the leader of SUC. That's probably why glasses-kun spared Shioon the first time because he said their leader wanted him alive and was interested in Shioon joining them...if it weren't for that glasses-kun said he'd have thrown Shioon over the roof.

If i'm right about this then hyuk's real intention is to bring out 9AD, why? maybe for revenge on what he did to shioon and the martial arts alliance chief...mostly what he did to shioon though i bet ^_^ lol

But seriously, IF masked guy is underling of HYUK, and Hyuk was said to be as strong smiling blade w/o sword..why is masked guy is underling when he's apparently stronger than hyuk.
    Last edited by bighawke5; February 10, 2012 at 05:37 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast