Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 59 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 59 Discussion / 60 Predictions

Power levels fluctuate, plus that was just an estimation. Unless someone has seen two fighters fight they can't judge the strength of both of them. Plus for these elders they are certainly strong, but their levels might have dropped a tad with age, but most importantly younger fighters could have emerged and supplanted them in the top 10 ranking.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member menino's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by revennge View Post
    Hospital, again. That place is starting to become Shioons second home, if thats the case
    Shioon has a thing for nurses. HAHA
    about the chapter, great chapter. great action, the elder is great, top 10.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

im really confused about the chundomoon title :P

on the first part Chundomoon is a title given to the successor? or Heavenly Way School is translated as Chundomoon or Chundomoon is a style of martial arts?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

it is the branch name, the equivalent of Sunwoo, i.e the school/clan
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

10/10 chapter. Didn't expect what happened. Chundomoon got involved and Kwon was unable to kill Ji-Woo and the masked guy. I expected Kwon to be immensely powerful and to be ranked among top 10, no surprise there.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member [ki{kk}o]'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry, can somebody explain me which one is the right phrase:

pag. 6-7 A-Team translation:
    1a- I mean, not even i could imagine there'd be anyone who wouldn't recognize Kwon Jae-kyoo-nim, the 2nd strongest in the murim and the founder of the current sunwoo clan
    1b- Kwon Jae-Kyoo, the 2nd strongest... !

pag.6-7 Sakicrow translation:
    1a- I wouldn't have thought that there would be someone who wouldn't recognize Kwon Jaegyu-nim, the second-in-command to the person who made the sunwoo clan what it is today
    1b- The second-in-command, Kwon Jaegyu...

???????????????????

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

If Shioon is going to train under elder Kwon then that would greatly help him hold against his master Han's rampage especially after the black origin threshold technique activation. My question now is, assuming he mastered the techniques from elder Kwon, will he now be essentially the same as the Sammoonryong for mastering three martial art styles? I know it won't be official since Sera's master probably won't tell anyone he trained Shioon and probably elder Kwon too.

Now that elder Kwon already knew Shioon has the same heart and personality as his previous clan head, he will probably train him. It also looks like it is heading to be an extension of the battle between Sun-Woo and Chun-Do-Moon clan so it would be for the interest of the Sun-Woo clan if elder Kwon trained Shioon as he is the current head of the clan and he saw first hand of Shioon's potential even after his ki center is destroyed. Lucky guy, probably he will now be pushing Jinie to marry him

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what a great chapter. Now that one of the 5 head were found out by Elder Kwon, I just wonder what over clan heads join to go against Muriem? What I understood from this chapter is that not only the desciplines are revolting the rules of Muriem, but so are whole clans it seem like. I wonder why these 5 heads started doing the revolt with the desciples first if there whole clan was going to follow in the SUC? This chapter made think to much at the end, but all I have to say is best part Elder Kwon saying "YOU THREATENING SUN-WOO CLAN?" (I was missing those rage moments in the last volume.)
    My List Of Favorite Mangas:
    1. One Piece
    2. Hajime No Ippo
    3. Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    4. Hunter X Hunter
    5. Detective Conan
    6. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    7. Beelzebub

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by [ki{kk}o] View Post
    I'm sorry, can somebody explain me which one is the right phrase:

pag. 6-7 A-Team translation:
    1a- I mean, not even i could imagine there'd be anyone who wouldn't recognize Kwon Jae-kyoo-nim, the 2nd strongest in the murim and the founder of the current sunwoo clan
    1b- Kwon Jae-Kyoo, the 2nd strongest... !

pag.6-7 Sakicrow translation:
    1a- I wouldn't have thought that there would be someone who wouldn't recognize Kwon Jaegyu-nim, the second-in-command to the person who made the sunwoo clan what it is today
    1b- The second-in-command, Kwon Jaegyu...

???????????????????
    google translation:
    1b- 최강의 2인자. 권재규.. ->The 2 strongest factor. Gwon jaegyu.

a-team's translation wins :°D

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gwad what a freaking awesome chapter

Elder Kwon is a beast lol and can't believe that guy is from Chundomoon . I liked very much seeing the elder pissed but more than that i loved that biatch 's face when she found out who she was trying to mess with .It's really a shame Elder Kwon didn't manage to kill her , that is my long standing wish to see her dying slowly and painfully

Guess next chapter is the conclusion and Jinie, Shioon and smiling blade will be transported to the hospital . Everything is going to end well without any casualties . But i'm more interested in seeing if Elder Kwon's attitude towards Shioon will change , if he will accept Shioon wholeheartedly Hope he will

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post
    OTHER NOTES ABOUT THE CHAPTER
    - Mask does NOT seem to be the leader of the SUC. He asks Bitch, "Did the command of the Head not get delivered to the Five Generals?" Bitch does call him
    NoSa 老師, in which No 老 means old and Sa 師 means teacher, at least in the context of NoSa. The word SaBu 師傅 which is what martial artist call their teachers / masters (with the obvious exception of ShiWoon, who calls ChunWoo SunSeng-nim) also contains the same Sa, and both mean teacher. SaBu generally seems to be reserved for martial arts even in real life, I think? Like TaekWonDo instructors and whatnot.
    - Kwon JeGyu is known as the "최강의 2인자". 2인자 means second-in-command, and 최강 obvious means the strongest. In other words, the strongest second-in-command, I believe?
    - He's also known to be one of the 무림 십 대고수, the Ten Great Masters of Murim. (Technically 고수 translates to pro but I generally go with master in this case because pro just seems kinda awkward to me. The 대 means big or great.)
    I go with the translation of second-in-command to Sunwoo. Whilst he could very well be the second best next to GMR. But while this chapter contained a great amount of knowledge. It led to several question.

Q.1) Is Hyuk a part of the SUC? If so why to lure out the real GMR?
    Q.2) If not then is this guy a rebel and pist a Hyuk?
    Q.3) Kwon where does he stand with Shioon? Supporter non supporter?
    Q.4) Where the hell is that Doc?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member menino's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by [ki{kk}o] View Post
    google translation:
    1b- 최강의 2인자. 권재규.. ->The 2 strongest factor. Gwon jaegyu.

a-team's translation wins :°D
    I don't trust a lot in a translation made if google.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Oh my gwad what a freaking awesome chapter

Elder Kwon is a beast lol and can't believe that guy is from Chundomoon . I liked very much seeing the elder pissed but more than that i loved that biatch 's face when she found out who she was trying to mess with .It's really a shame Elder Kwon didn't manage to kill her , that is my long standing wish to see her dying slowly and painfully

Guess next chapter is the conclusion and Jinie, Shioon and smiling blade will be transported to the hospital . Everything is going to end well without any casualties . But i'm more interested in seeing if Elder Kwon's attitude towards Shioon will change , if he will accept Shioon wholeheartedly Hope he will
    i think he is gonna made shioon his Disciple and love him like he loves the last head.
    i can see the two of tem training ;d

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    10/10 chapter. Didn't expect what happened. Chundomoon got involved and Kwon was unable to kill Ji-Woo and the masked guy. I expected Kwon to be immensely powerful and to be ranked among top 10, no surprise there.
    Top 10 is different though; he could be in the top 5, but maybe not. Last week, you were all decrying me for saying that Kwon might only be around/slightly above Hyuk So Chun, and it seemed as if a lot of you were calling Kwon the third strongest Murim master. Clearly no one challenges GMR and Kangsung for the top two, but I'd say Hyuk So Chun could be 9th or 10. Or, even if he's not, he's definitely close. The three old clan heads, including the old biddy (Sera's master), didn't seem that strong. They each had one (probably level 10) skill, but they didn't seem too great. I mean, if they're in the top 10, then Hyuk So Chun probably is as well, because he was at least able to defend against GMR for a bit.

Kwon looked quite impressive this chapter, I'm taking nothing away from him, but he just didn't seem on the level of the ex-Alliance Chief. I could be totally wrong, and Kwon really could be the third strongest Murim master, but I'm just saying that I think that all of you overrated him just a bit on only a scant bit of evidence.

At least we now know why Chundomoon is held up so highly; they contributed to the downfall of the Sunwoo clan.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; February 10, 2012 at 02:46 PM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by menino View Post
    I don't trust a lot in a translation made if google.
    neither do i, but it can help to choose the right translation...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

you know it would be cool to see shioon use a technique similar to the one i saw in tenjou tenge reverse strike or is it the same soul crushing strike here is the link
    http://www.mangareader.net/657-32658...chapter-7.html

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast