Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 59 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 59 Discussion / 60 Predictions

Hmm i think that Shioon will let Elder Kwon be the head of Sunwoo clan . He will be busy trying to repair his Ki center together with the crazy doctor so i don't think he wants that position , beside it's not like him to accept such position and now that there's a high chance the relationship between him and the Elder will change in a good way i think he will suggest the head postion to Elder Kwon.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Hmm i think that Shioon will let Elder Kwon be the head of Sunwoo clan . He will be busy trying to repair his Ki center together with the crazy doctor so i don't think he wants that position , beside it's not like him to accept such position and now that there's a high chance the relationship between him and the Elder will change in a good way i think he will suggest the head postion to Elder Kwon.
    Shioon might let Kwon make the decisions but, at least in name, Shioon will have to be the head since Kwon doesn't have the lineage nor the blessing of the true heir to take the position. The other elders just won't go along with Kwon usurping the position of clan head.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Taking into consideration that just before the most recent events the 5 Captains were already on high alert my best guess would be that it was due to Chundomoon (Heavenly Way School) taking notice of their, the SUC's, actions and was beginning to make a move along with the alliance to confront them. It is almost certain that the SUC will take advantage of the Sunwoo clan's sudden appearance in order to create turmoil for the clan and the rest of the Murim thus affording themselves some relief from the pressure they faced having to potentially deal with Chundomoon and the Alliance.

I actually think that it is the most intriguing set of circumstances for which Shioon is to formally take the Head position of the Sunwoo Clan. I'm looking forward to seeing how he will end up handling the coming conflicts from the rest of the Murim as well as rebuilding and reestablishing the strength of the once illustrious clan. I imagine through his actions and convictions that Shioon will reestablish the Sunwoo clan, not by eradicating the enemies and confirming their fears, but by subduing them and alleviate their concerns. So not only will he draw the scattered clan back together, but he will create more bonds and alliances which will in turn leave the clan in a much more favorable position then they've ever held before.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a good point, it is going to be interesting to see what happens next, but more than anything, I think the SunWoo clan needs a charismatic leader to rally around and that's exactly what Shioon is going to eventually provide.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I need my fix!

and I wanna know what the elders, the eye tatoo and de foxy will do
    Last edited by TheMoa; February 16, 2012 at 11:22 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shakes12's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

My Compass is on the Fritzz

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shakes12 View Post
    Hey, no fair sneak-attacking by using this thread (which we aren't allowed to do anyway. Though I've already sent messages to two global moderators, yet none have reacted yet)...

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5