Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 81 Discussion/82 Predictions

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Chapter 81 Discussion/82 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

You can discuss the current chapter here

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 80 Discussion/81 Predictions

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ekinox's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God 81 Spoiler Discussion

Oh yeah that look good, but i'm a little disapointed, does the prince is weak?

And THE question does the man/girl at the end is Baam? we see him/her in the preview, i want moooaaar
    the prince will climn the tower?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic169996_2.gif

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naver.com
    20F is the first real challenge after the test floor(2F) and the fee is really high, but after that you become an E class regular so 20F is called the "pinhole to heaven"
    The yellow haired guy's name is Ja Wangnan(I'm a prince if read backwards in Korean), and he's been taking the 20F test a loooot of times.
    So many times that he's loaned tons of money and has to pay them off with his organs
    Wangnan says he definately has to pass this time, and then he meets black haired person.

On SIU's blog he says that 1 character from season 1 has made an appearance already, which probably means the black haired guy is Baam
    source : http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/4...post__p__83031

Seems like our prince will need a little help to go further.
    And yes, it seems like a long hair Baam, I'm surprise we see him already but he seems badass. I wonder if the 2 of them will get along well

6. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... This seems outside of the Baam that we know though. Maybe I was right that his personality changed when Rachel betrayed him. But this is antcipating me for more chapters.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

OMFG!!! Baam turned out like a badass. I need to catch my breath..his awesomeness just reached new heights.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys really think thats baam at the end? It looked like a girl to me. I mean Yea, I guess I can see some resemblence to Baam, but my first thought was Yuri.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

If it's really Baam I wonder if Yuri will stilllike him in his new look :-)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by halfcrzy View Post
    You guys really think thats baam at the end? It looked like a girl to me. I mean Yea, I guess I can see some resemblence to Baam, but my first thought was Yuri.
    Of course, it's Baam. After reading the translation of the authors blog it can only be him. He pulverized these fodders under a minute and passed his test without a commotion. He has grown into a monster, that he is, which was also hinted by many people on season 1.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ekinox's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    Of course, it's Baam. After reading the translation of the authors blog it can only be him. He pulverized these fodders under a minute and passed his test without a commotion. He has grown into a monster, that he is, which was also hinted by many people on season 1.
    And before he had long hair!

Quote Quote:
    If it's really Baam I wonder if Yuri will stilllike him in his new look :-)
    I think he's like that just to not be spotted, he's dead.. for the others, and he can cut it later
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic169996_2.gif

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like a quite decent intro for the new season.
    From Batoto comment, it seems that they're on the 20th floor, were you have to pass a very expensive test, however since you can try as many times as you like, the prince is still there trying.
    The test is 30mins long. With 10 regulars who enter the test area one after the other every 3 mins. To pass you need to prove your fighting abilities, there can be more than one who succeed.
    The last time a girl finish the prince by setting him on fire(sort of). This time it seems that when he enters Baam(maybe/maybe not) is the only one standing...
    I think that more candidate still have to enter, and that next chapter Baam will fight alongside the prince, and so the prince will be able to pass thanks to Baam. I think this because I believe that Baam(?) didn't ruthlessly attack everyone, but instead just defended himself, and since the prince seems to have lost all motivation to attack him, they'll end up sort of partner, simply because they do not attack eachother.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well even though Wangnan isn't like how i expected him to be (being the prince of Zahard and all) but i just can't hate the guy, he seems funny . And maybe , if that guy is really Baam they will team up and climb the tower together
    Btw can't believe that dude is Baam , i mean did he just kill those guys? Tough it's true that it resembles Baam before meeting Rachel . At 1st i thought that was Yuri but nah i guess it can be her . My hate for Rachel will grow by 50% if Baam is a crazy bastard now dammit
    Anyway seems like a nice chapter , can't wait for the translation

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

He definetely looks like baam, i'm 99.9% sure it is him.

However i agree that the prince of zahard is a dissapointment so far, for anyone to antecipate him as the baam rival for season 2 he seems such a weakling to be a king son. I would approve much better if he was a real opponent.

Now it seems that the "weakling" feature will pass from baam to zahard prince for this season... we always need an underdog right?
    And baam is such a strong beast right now he doesn't fit anymore.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

It most likely Baam at the end... If it isn't I mean who could it be? I'll Laugh though if the speculation of 1 of the characters from Season One that has appeared is just Yuri... Because For obvious reasons. So it still is a possibility that, that isn't Baam at the end of the chapter.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

That person has Baam like appearance that all of us noticed but I'm with halfcrazy on this. It appears to be a female character... Unless Baam is disguised while traveling.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast