Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 81 Discussion/82 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God 81 Spoiler Discussion

Will have to wait for the next chapter .To figure out if it Baam or not . Personally i will wait for the translation to judge the chapter . I predict we will see who the mysterious person is i hope it is Baam only one week to go for the next chapter i can't wait !for sunday .The 20th floor looks to be expensive

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Some more info about how the test works on the 20th floor by Mizura from Batoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizura
    Oooh, I've typed out some of the text, and it seems the test is a 30 minutes survival test. A total of 10 people are tested. Every 3 minutes, one more person enters the testing area. Those who are still standing by the end of the 30 minutes pass the test. The order is determined by lottery.

We can see now if "Baam" (assuming that's Baam) really became this so-called avenger type. I'm not sure, but it doesn't seem to say that only 1 person can pass the test? If the Prince doesn't attack Baam, then Baam may decide not to attack him either. There are other people defeated there, but they could have very well attacked first.

Hahaha, Prince-nim is funny. He went in there yelling something like "Show me what you've got! I'm the Mad Dog of the testing section, Jawangnan!" (well he sure showed them xD)
    I hope the prince is the last one so that he only have to survive 3' in front of new Baam. Even if it seems that only 3" are necessary for him to defeat someone...

Edit : An idea comes to my mind, since it seems a lot of characters were foreshadowing/expecting the comming of the prince. Maybe Baam was asked by them to become his bodyguard and he killed everyone so that the prince who is last can pass the test without doing anything.
    Last edited by k-dom; February 06, 2012 at 06:22 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

boaaah how i love baam, if he isn´t the main character at least show 1-2 panels of him every chapter, that alone would satisfy me
    he´s so awesome and i´m pretty sure its baam

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

so everyone believe it is Baam? My first thought was Rachel because the hair looked so similar to her style but it could be Baam too. If it's really him he definitely has changed a lot, just because of the fact that he killed those two even when they attacked him first. Old Baam wouldn't have killed anyone if it's not absolutely necessary

Aside from that the prince really seems to be rather weak, maybe he lost his power through some kind of accident, maybe because of the same reason he has to climb the tower (again?).
    And what are these little horns coming out of his neck? XD If he really is Zahards son then Zahard definitely will look like some kind of devil. I'm very curious to know more about the prince because he could give us a good insight on Zahard and what his plans are/could be.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 81 Discussion/82 Predictions

i just got to say
    1. Art improved A LOT
    2. the chaps are releasing on schedule thats uber
    3. it seems that we will see baam more frequently than we were innuendoed (with the prince being he main and al some of us were saying baam will beout of the picture)
    4. i want moar
    5. any translation s out yet?
    another think that i am surprised with is the level of the prince, this dude is weak. Or atleast he looks weak. with the prologue and the monologue of the price we were thinking that prince woudl be ruthless and as strong as baam nd they will confront l8r
    this kills a lot of those prognosis
    hope we get to see that the black hair is really baam as we are expecting in the next chap
    cant wait
    Last edited by shaheer; February 07, 2012 at 01:50 AM.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I take side with nii-kun about the long-haired person the boy saw.

First look, I had the impression that this person is a female. I don't think it's Baam; he doesn't seem to be that badass although we all do want him to be like that~ In conclusion I bet that it is Rachel. The way that hair is drawn... I feel like I've known it before. And that couldn't be Baam's hair since his hair was always short. :P One thing to note would be that gender seems like a vague thing in Tower of God, given how I was fooled by Yu Han Sung...

Anyway! That is the prince of Zahard? He is like an outcasted prince or something, fighting his way up to regain his glory. I wonder if his new roommate and that black-hair guy had hidden intentions to him... after they knew about that ring with sign of Zahard on it.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner GetToSomeSleep's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Im quite sure its Baam, and it cannot be Rachel, couse shes got freckels on her face and blonde hair... And Baam has been shown with a long hair already.
    Tobi is a good boy.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

IT just cant be rachel. i d hate the author if rachel is this powerful and gets an earlier pannel than baam
    + she is not the combat type even her expertise is light house control

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    It IS Baam.

Of course, Baam had no intention of fighting and was going to just sit down and relax for 30 minutes like a BOSS (sort of like Anak in the crown game) ... but since those noobs thought he looked like a weak little girl and tried to beat up on him, he ended up having to destroy them instead. I'm sure a different outcome will result this time with the Prince, however.
    From the batoto forum where nearly everyone seems to believe that it's Baam. I won't deny that there's a good chance for it being Baam but I still laughed when I read this because it really is wishful thinking (with Baam acting like a boss and stuff XD). Of course I would like to see that too but I'm not taking it for granted yet, if it turns out that it's not Baam there sure will be a lot of disappointed people. No offense though, I can understand why everyone wants it to be Baam.

It's definitely someone from part 1 though, maybe the sword guy?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Its his line, i have no doubt i'm sure, and 5 years of not cutting hair is alot of hair, man!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

It's the reality that the main character from season 1 to get revealed in Season 2 first, but I think out predicting an Author isn't the best way to do it at this time, because if we do, we will get mad at the end result if it's different than our own expectations.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

We aren't out predicting, he just gave us the info, I didn't say before the chapter that we would see baam in it, i only said it, after seeing the chapter. He just gave us the facts.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GetToSomeSleep View Post
    Im quite sure its Baam, and it cannot be Rachel, couse shes got freckels on her face and blonde hair... And Baam has been shown with a long hair already.
    She can paint her hair in another color... Wait, are they that advanced? XD And I think the face hasn't been shown that much to see the freckles. After all freckles is too much a detail to show who that long-haired person is.

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    IT just cant be rachel. i d hate the author if rachel is this powerful and gets an earlier pannel than baam
    + she is not the combat type even her expertise is light house control
    That makes sense, hahaha~ Given how everyone hates Rachel, no? But at this point she is 'main character', as she is now the center of Koon and Rak and friends team, with Baam forgotten or considered dead behind. In my opinion it's natural to see her appeared first compared to Baam.

About Rachel's combat type... now that is true. But Baam is a wave controller as well, not the type to fight with bare hands, right?

Aah, this is so interesting. >__<

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    From the batoto forum where nearly everyone seems to believe that it's Baam. I won't deny that there's a good chance for it being Baam but I still laughed when I read this because it really is wishful thinking (with Baam acting like a boss and stuff XD). Of course I would like to see that too but I'm not taking it for granted yet, if it turns out that it's not Baam there sure will be a lot of disappointed people. No offense though, I can understand why everyone wants it to be Baam.

It's definitely someone from part 1 though, maybe the sword guy?
    man just realized that nd i am not feeling good abt it, the author gave us many surprises back in the first season when we were speculating baam was teleported by the guardian or used his own powers but it turned out otherwise....

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post

That makes sense, hahaha~ Given how everyone hates Rachel, no? But at this point she is 'main character', as she is now the center of Koon and Rak and friends team, with Baam forgotten or considered dead behind. In my opinion it's natural to see her appeared first compared to Baam.

About Rachel's combat type... now that is true. But Baam is a wave controller as well, not the type to fight with bare hands, right?

Aah, this is so interesting. >__<
    sure it makes sense

As for combat type ya we havent seen baam to be in a physical combat but he trained under androssi and look at the red haired guide she was a wave controler perse but she had pretty formidable combat ability
    i dun know, its just that i dun want rachel to be so improved. Besides she has an armada of friends with honed skills with her and all she want is to see the stars
    what incentive will she posses to train like crazy and be that strong, on the other hand Baam was betrayed by the one who he trusted the most nd had his killer personality juvenated, its expected that he ll be strong like crazy and be ruthless to boot
    Last edited by shaheer; February 08, 2012 at 08:01 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Will i feel Baam not the type to change the tower he doesn't really care weather the tower in chaos or not this is actually a shonen character that i actualy like it doesn't follow the shonen code when the protagonist is stupid and lack intelligence or wanting to protect friends where Baam only care for one person and only that person evreything else is of no importance it seems romantic that what got me hook to Tower of God i hope you agree with me
    i know it change at the end of season 1
    Last edited by mup; February 08, 2012 at 02:04 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast