Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
The baka pair (or gay pair as i call them) are a couple. They are really funny. But... they aren't cute.
They assumed they are homosexuals during one match.
Thank you for the recs, Georgie and Ascleplus! It's nice to see that there are some non-hetero pairings outside of BL.
I've heard of No.6 (mostly because the two protagonists apparently look like Allen and Kanda) but haven't watched it before. I knew it was fairly popular during its run so I'll check it out!
Ah, the oniichan to Kuroko no Basket- Prince of Tennis.
I confess that I like whoring my favorite character as an uke. But, it only happens with anime that has so many characters and OTPs.
Sinbad x Alibaba, Kouen x Alibaba, Jafar x Alibaba, Sharkan x Alibaba, Kassim x Alibaba, Aladin x Alibaba, Kougyoku x Alibaba (this one is straight, but whatever), Judal x Alibaba, Masrur x Alibaba, Kouha x Alibaba, Olba x Alibaba, Hakuryuu x Alibaba. whoelse??
Karneval : Hirato x Gareki, Tsukitachi x Gareki, Yogi x Gareki. Hell, I would even pair Akari with Gareki. Not Nai, though.
US x UK, Fr x UK, Spain x UK, Japan x UK, Russia x UK, Fr x UK x US, Bakatrio x UK... many more...
GetBackers, D. Gray Man, Kuroko no Basket, well, you get the idea...
Another confession: I don't feel any guilt, at all. Depressed because there are not enough doujin, but definitely not sorry.
I must say that well Im more tempted to try and follow series like once I see a yaoi art of them or even a doujin, even if thats not the case. Ive started so many series just from seeing the art before knowing what they were like Kurobas, Haikyuu!! even, Attack on Titan, Beelzebub just to name a few. Also just even the smallest teases in the series are pleasing even, so good.
Thoughts on Beelzebub's ending, yaoi edition:
So I'm totally going to assume Oga and Furuichi realized they loved each other in those 6 months they were apart. Furuichi looked so sad after realizing Oga might be gone for good, and even admitted all those times Oga dragged him around were some of the best days of his life. And then Oga came in, honoring his promise to Furuichi that he'd be back in time for graduation. He got stuck in the demon world for unforseeable reasons, and in the meanwhile Beel picked up a new word -- his nickname for Furuichi since they were kids.
If that isn't the slightest bit romantic, I don't know what is. I think its because, if Beel's second word was a girl's name, like Hilda or Kunieda, we would be assuming they'd be canon. And since Beel's second word was Furuchin, that can only mean one thing...
I scanned one a while back I need to edit. Its an oldie but I think everyone will enjoy it.
- This may sound hipster but I'm practically finding popular Yaoi/BL titles absurb. Though some really deserve exposure, few just became one like a craze by trend.
- Cliche, annoying characters and dragging the story like a filler. Uninteresting and unoriginal.
- Lazy art.
- More interesting, enjoyable and realistic approach kind of Yaoi/BL stories.
- To own a hardcopy English translated Yaoi/BL Manga even just one or two.
- When a real life Gay Guy found out pictures from my phone of Yaoi/BL.
- When I confessed to my crush I like Yaoi/BL with an awkward face.
- When I introduced and showed my normal friends to Yaoi/BL with an explicit video right away.
- I'm not much into Doujin pairing, ships, fandom etc for the last half the decade. As much it's interesting to see and create stories from them, I haven't got into further. BUT, there's this only one ship I obsess with and that's Murasakibara x Himuro from Kuroko no Basket. Refer to my post in [Slash Series] Kuroko no Basket thread for images I shared and short explanation for my obsession with this pairing.
Last edited by moniker; March 10, 2014 at 07:20 AM.
I cant imagine embarrassment from seeing bl yaoi images on a phone, I think. Though maybe if it were those photoshops of real actors from movies and tv shows.