Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 213 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 213 Spoiler Thread

But hadn't Hoshino finished the song before making that phone call just because she wasn't sure if it got right?
    Last edited by non-chan; March 31, 2012 at 08:28 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the spoilers so there is a flashback in the chapter and link is the one following allen.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the relevant parts of that interview people are talking about :

The collaboration between Hoshino-sensei and N-shi?
    The Musician’s song in the Ark

Hoshino: Because of the plot, a song must appear, but I had no idea how to start at all.
    Then I thought “That editor must be smarter right?” And I was severely reprimanded
    by Y-shi (laugh)

Hoshino: I thought that since N-shi graduated from university, he would have better
    experience in terms of the language structure as well as the dynamics, so I threw it to
    him to try and even said “Please compose two songs within three days.” (laugh)

Hoshino: “Please think of a way.” And I hung up the phone.

N-shi: I only wrote one song in the end and passed it to her. But when I saw the
    completed manuscript, the lyrics inside were totally different. I had a “What the heck!
    What’s going on?” that sort of feeling.

Hoshino: Actually, it was because the lyrics I thought of were really bad at first, so I
    looked at N-shi’s song with no expectations. His song totally exceeded my expectations.
    As a result, the concept I was thinking of started to materialize, and I could see the
    direction that the song can take. So I wanted to treat this work as the result of the
    collaboration between us (laugh) and started writing N-shi’s song in the lines and the
    rest of the lyrics came naturally.

So.. Everyone's right, in a way? She had thoughts about the contents in the song, but the actual lyrics were made in a short amount of time, it seems xD

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by non-chan View Post
    But hadn't Hoshino finished the song before making that phone call just because she wasn't sure if it got right?

Just to be sure (this is getting off topic, isn't it?) I google it and re-read the Collaboration for the Musician's Song:

Spoiler show

Yea... I feel bad for the editor :P

Anyway... the spoilers scripts are still 'pending', right? I'm not really a fan of flashback... though I'm happy if we can catch a glimpse of Allen's face, even if he's unconcious. Me and my weird fetish for suffering cute boys...

LOL, relory was faster than me
    Last edited by Bloody Queen; March 31, 2012 at 08:53 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: riki
    Let's go back on topic please. If you like to discuss about the Musician's Song, please go HERE. Thanks!

Anyway, I'm confirming the spoilers as true since it's most likely 妹 ◆lOoG5hDLWs, but she logged off (probably so that she won't get caught if she get in trouble) and the other 2chers are confirming them.

So it's mostly a flashback chapter? Oh well, at least we knows what happen to Link after the incident. Though the ending is more intriguing to be honest. ^^

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Lenalee is in this chapter!

I mean, uh, I'm glad Hoshino is going back to the origin of the Apocryptos and giving us an insight of what happened to Link. It sounds like another short chapter, but if there's Lenalee then I'm happy. =D I'm also excited about seeing Lvellie because he's so darn ambiguous! I hope the conversation takes up most of the chapter. No offence to Allen and Kanda, of course. >_>

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Namiz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been a while that DGM spoiler makes me feel anxious. All the stuff that been happening the past few months are all over the place, now I'm glad that the pace, at least for this chapter, is settle down a bit and give us explanation what is going on.

Also, Like Teeba said: LENALEE IS IN THIS CHAPTER! This alone is enough to make me happy.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If you've been checking back on the first page, I'm currently working on the translations.

Quick note to everyone, I think I messed up on one particular name in the spoilers. Both Link and Lenalee share the same first katakana in their names. I've been mistaking Link as Lenalee. It's a bit tricky because the 2ch spoiler source people never put down the characters' full names after mentioning them. So, I quickly got rid of Lenalee's names in the translation (and the run-down version as well). The fact that the spoiler person never mentioned Lenalee's name in its entirety, throughout the script, set off a red flag to me.

So many apologies for this! It's a good thing I caught this early before going further with the translating. >_< For those posting these in your respective language DGM forums, it would be great if you edit the changes in your posts. Thank you!! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Namiz View Post

Also, Like Teeba said: LENALEE IS IN THIS CHAPTER! This alone is enough to make me happy.
    >__< And I'm so sorry! I'm not sure how to make it up to you... ;__; Except to hope she shows up in a future arc after we see more of Allen's head.

10. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ketorin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Darn, I was hoping for Lenalee as well, oh well ><

oh btw Claymore is out on dm5 so hopefully DGM isn't too far behind! ^_^
    Last edited by ketorin; March 31, 2012 at 09:05 PM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Namiz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@tgirl - Nah it's alright XD I guess the chapter better do a good job making me like it without Lenalee then

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ *sighs of relief*

In that case, I just want to say that I fixed another error in the name run-down thing. (Sorry again.) No Marie in this chapter. The "Ma" is actually for our Hitler man, Malcolm! >__< I really did jump the shark on this without thoroughly checking. Now that I am looking at each spoiler group separately, things are becoming clearer.

At this point of this post, I'm almost done with the second group of spoilers. Now we know how Zhu (or Zu) specifically saved Link's life. (This is sad....)

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kayceesobsession's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate to be that chick, buuuttt...FLASHBACK?! REALLY?! AFTER A MONTH OF ANTICIPATION?! & no Lavi either D: I seriously think Hoshino just forgot how to draw him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ In your case, I'll assure you that the flashback doesn't last too long. We do get back to the present time right before the Allen scene. Link does need to explain his story as to how he got to this point in time to Kanda and Johnny. ^___0

(And poor Lavi will have to wait another day for his story to be told... Which might be another flashback if we find out what happened to him 3 months ago....)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kayceesobsession View Post
    I hate to be that chick, buuuttt...FLASHBACK?! REALLY?! AFTER A MONTH OF ANTICIPATION?! & no Lavi either D: I seriously think Hoshino just forgot how to draw him.
    No becouse Lavi is not important in current development... he is still a noah prisoner and that did not change.. he needs to be rescued by a noah like Road or Tyki (who might change sides to allens) or make his innocence change it into crystal type and somehow make him free but mostly they secured his innocence or destroyed it only to make the innocence powder change into liquid form and like lenalee make him drink it....

but still he has fidlers parasites inside him so he cant do anything... the same goes for chouji who is not aware of them inside his body (used as a spy for noah) so mostly Allen will be there to find those with his eye and do something about it

right now Hoshino has to set up the ground for development... current one is surrounding 14th and why he is so important to all sides... the same ground for allen... he needs to learn about 14th in order to know what to do.... next might be lavi rescue... like allen ends up beign captured and on noah ark and there he might get help from road and tyki -> go find lavi -> escape maybe to order only to find chouji and his parasites inside him -> set up the sides (who will follow who ^^)

still current chap we might learn more about Malcolm plan and why 14th is so important to him... and why is he even hidding from the cardinals the fact that he helps the 14th (the devil as they called allen)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fuff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG!!!! THE CHaPTER IS OUT!!!!!

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 9 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast