Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 213 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sparviero-92's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 213 Spoiler Thread

Lag Seeing. What is he doing on Dgray color page?! If this is not some kind of deliberate reference... what if she has to go on another hiatus for legal problems
    マヨネーズが足りないんだけどぉぉお!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing chapter. I don't know what I liked the best, the *OMG THIS IS ACTUALLY RELEVANT TO THE MAIN PLOTLINE* flashback, Link in general (he's gotten a lot prettier since Volume 14), or Nea's memories at the end.

The art is God-tier in Hoshino standards. The character models are consistent and look really mature (like they came out of a seinen manga). The backgrounds and environments are clear and stunning to look at. The mansion Link was hidden inside was great, but the last two-page spread made my eyes explode.

The chapter had a lot of substance for the page count. Flashbacks usually bother me, but if we're finally getting to see Nea's memories, I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by sparviero-92 View Post
    Lag Seeing. What is he doing on Dgray color page?! If this is not some kind of deliberate reference... what if she has to go on another hiatus for legal problems
    Hoshino has drawn Tegami Bachi crossovers in the past. I assume she's friends with the author.
    Last edited by Jaymie; April 02, 2012 at 02:46 PM.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sparviero-92's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, that's why I'm not too worried.. but still, if it's not a planned resemblance...
    I'm surprised on 2ch no one mentioned this fact, maybe spoiler girl/guy didn't have the manga..
    マヨネーズが足りないんだけどぉぉお!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner neah's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Only one thing can be said AMAZING! I love the colors she used
    In the color page it's very rich. I really loved link the mark on him looked
    A little like the Noah stigmata? Can't wait for the English version BTW was that
    Nea at the end?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Kyaaa!!!! It's awesome, it's fantastic is...is...DGm and Hoshino rulz!!! I don't have time to comment it (I have to hand in an essay tomorrow) but at least, I'll show you something.

Zhu's mansion is based in the Loira castles (France):http://loire-chateaux.co.uk/19-Chateaux.html and the closest to it, for me, it's this one: http://loire-chateaux.co.uk/19-Chate...Le-Rideau.html. And images from wikipedia: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ca...eau?uselang=fr
    Last edited by Lomahongva; April 03, 2012 at 05:07 AM.

Let's meet up in the New World! Oh, ok, but I'm the one who's gonna find One Piece! Hi hi hi!

7. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Namiz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shirtless Link....shirtless Link with his hair down....in more than a page....*cues fangirl scream* MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

I really love the color page, way more than the new ugly cover. I see Hoshino changes her coloring style again XD Honestly, I like it a lot, it doesn't look messy/plain anymore.

Apo-chan is creepy than ever and so does Lvellie. He looks almost like a pervert old man on the run with his bang down

and HOSDHFOAHDSFO! The last page with wheats all over!!!! THOSE DETAILS! It would take weeks just to finish that drawing if it were me *worship Hoshino*

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

is just me or allen really looks like the main character of tegami bacchi on the color page? and its awesome! looking for the chapter! *-*

The draws are so amazing.... omg
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Allen cosplaying Lag is probably a late birthday shout-out to Letter Bee's mangaka who's birthday is in February.

This month's chapter looks really great! So much Link. And pretty art. And more semi-useless Snapple Facts about Nea. D: Even in assumed death Cross is a cryptic bastard. (Or Malcolm found him and he's chillaxing in his summer home, hurhurhur)

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

but it would be interesting if this memory is in reality Allen's and not neahs... kinda neah is making allen remember his childhood as allen doesnt remember anything before his age of 8 or soemthing like that (from some databook).... if the end says that this place is somehow familiar... then maybe this was allens mother :P (or allen's previous reincarnation was this woman :P)

becouse if this is a memory... we see a baby looking at the mother... and then we got to see the twins so how come we see a memory of somone from 3rd perspective XD

but lets be serious... this is neah and mana... since only neah and mana /earl know the song to control the ark (which they got from their mother... or they created this music by using mothers song as they are the only ones to know it... and its a kind of a link between them)... still neahs authority over the ark was bigger than earls as earl could not cancel neahs order...

well we might learn what happened to neah and mana... maybe what happened that changed them....maybe a human killed their mother and both grow hatered towards human race and wanted to wipe it out... but neah might remember mothers teachings and opposed of doing so... and he just wanted to save his brother from his instanity and beign consumed by darkness...

the woman could have been "eve" or maybe roads real body... so next allen will search this mansion and find Road there...who might be sleeping like in coma... or simply was waiting for allen to finally appear

but still I kinda suffer from the lack of Allen and the most important part in the story... whole chapter was kinda wasted on link ;/ now another month of waiting awaits us its hell...

12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALLEN IS SO CUTE ON THE COLOR PICTURE!!
    OMG this is the best!! I was so tired of studying and came here and TADA chinese translation 0o0
    Relory Thank you x3 *huggs!!*

But damn this chapter looks good!! Can't wait to read it!!
    Btw, it's a shame that VIZ doesn't put the color pictures colored in the volumes.. Ah nvm *order a poster of it*

BTw, Links smile is pretty cute

And we can at leats say that the woman has connection to the Noahs since she's singing that song....

oh and (lol I keep editing here xD) Allen actually being Neah's&Mana's mother is actually devoloping in one of my fanfics xD I wonder if Hoshino can read my mind xD? (please do Hoshino)
    Last edited by Dlanor_A.Knox; April 02, 2012 at 04:42 PM.
    They have slaughtered millions of Teemos... Pentakill is coming!!!

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member XxVongolaPrimaxX's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

OMFG AMAZING CHAPTER!!!!
    i never liked Link until this chapter...he looks very...GOOOOODDD ( >.< )
    Kanda is pretty much...as kanda as ever.
    the dream though... PLEASE BE ALLEN'S MOM OMFG.
    I think maybe the dream may become a combination of Nea and Allens memories mixed up?
    It would make more sense for allen to see Nea's dream rather then to see Mana's because allen is the 14th host.
    I can picture allen waking up after that dream trolls us (once it gets to a VERY important part) and he goes on a rampage.
    perhaps that women will die?
    explains why Mana and Nea were alone and why Mana(apparently lost it) after Nea died?
    its either Allen and his twin borther? (0.o UNKNOWN)
    or Mana and Nea as brothers.

the song that the mom is singing is the 14th melody right?
    perhaps thats how Nea and Mana learned the song, or when allen said he "knew"that song it wasnt because he was the 14th host but because he remembers it from when he was young?
    idk vey interesting chapter we will have to wait for the next =D

*~Behind Every Dream There Is Always Another Ambition~*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

17. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oyos

As much as it was nice for the eye candy, Iam still unable to think anything but bleach blonde hitler when looking at lvellier...
    What if road was the woman (and mother)? Of course that would put sone kind of weird semi incest idea out there given road's affections towards allen
    Quidquid latet apparebit.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sakamoto's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

wow finally its out.. Thanks!
    I don't think that that women in the last 2 page is Road. There's no way that she's older than Mana and Neah..i think..

Link looks really sexy here and Lvelie's new hairstyle doesn't suits him -,-.
    So, Lenalee wasn't in the chapter..phew~ But the chapter still doesn't satisfy me, Allen only appeared in 1 page and i wanted to see more Noah family scenes.
    There's no doubt that the person at the last page is Neah. He has a short hair similar to Neah's adult look, and as usual likes to stretch out his left hand to somebody.. but i just wonder why that scene appeared in Allen's dream since HE IS Neah.
    Lets pray that DGM doesn't go hiatus again.. :/
    _/¯¯¯¯\_
    /_@___@_/=~
    ♥Visit my Deviantart ;D ♥.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Other thoughts... I love how that woman is singing the 14th's song to those babies. The song finally makes sense in the context of the manga! I'm also starting to think that the twins are Nea and Adam, and Mana is the little boy at the end of the chapter. AKA, there's three siblings and not two. I'm still a firm believer in the Mana-and-Adam-were-one-person-split-into-two-beings theory, but this chapter has given me doubts.

My final thought: Kanda and Link. I'm pretty sure the only other time they interacted was when Kanda told Link to shut up, so they have a lot of delicious tension between them. It's almost like Hoshino wants us to ship Kanda with everyone! Lenalee, Johnny, and now Link.

21. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast