Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 213 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

D Gray Man DGM Chapter 213 Discussion

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of D. Gray-man!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

You can discuss the current chapter here and find translations here.
    Last edited by riki; April 05, 2012 at 03:19 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 213 Spoiler Thread

Moderator message by: riki
    All spoiler contents will be quoted and pasted here. Please remember to thank the original posters who found and/or translated the spoilers.

Spoiler: Japanese Text show

Spoiler: Spoiler Translations show

I've never posted spoilers before so I don't know if I did it right...
    Last edited by riki; March 31, 2012 at 08:41 PM.

3. Thanks 20 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You did it right. Don't worry. (You could even combine the spoilers together into one field box, but that's alright as well.) ^__^ I think the verification seems a bit clear on this, to me at least, but you can leave it as "pending" if you want.

Let's see what I can read... I will only be able to work on the beginning part as it's late over here. (These spoilers always come out when it's late in my timezone! >__< Can't be helped...)

*stay turned as I edit this post*

Quick edit 2 already: I did slightly skim through the spoilers on 2ch, before coming here. I can give you guys a slight preview run-down:

1) Parts of this chapter takes place 3 months ago. (Yeah, another flashback!)
    2) It involves in the beginning, the Apocryphos.
    3) Lots of Link, Zhu, and Malcolm discussion going on here. (And the matter of "death", if I may boldly say so.)
    4) The ending part of the chapter makes me go "noooo..., so short!" Ahhhhh... ;__; We finally get to see what's going on inside Allen's head! Such a tease. To be continued into the next chapter, I hope.

Quick reminder: I'm not perfect. Still learning. If there are any mistakes, let me know. ^_^ I do constantly edit what I write over periods of time. Most importantly, I will spot mistakes of my own if I do see them so it's best not to make instant assumptions that what I have here is the final piece! >__<;;

Spoiler show

Tuesday 11:25 AM: Added the page numbers, although, I think we're still missing something. Special thanks to verduister for correcting me. I just adapted a bit with Kanda's line.

I want to proofread further in this, but I don't have time right now. >__< Be back later!

Permanent T/N section:

*gauntly - this is for non-native English speakers not familiar with the term. This word basically means "skin and bones". I just chose that as a shorter way to describe his appearance.
    ** It would help to see the scans for this scene, because this is just worded/quoted weirdly.
    *** I'm not kidding. The 2ch spoiler person used the "hime" honorific on Zhu. o____o Princess Zhu!! Instead of calling him that though, I just used...well, that!! ;__: Poor Zhu.
    **** Beer? This response makes no sense, Inspector Link!! *roars* *prays this is a 2ch typo with katakana...*
    Last edited by tgirl; April 03, 2012 at 10:27 AM.

5. Thanks 20 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much Non-Chan and Tgirl!

Not really positive but I think I see that music score lullaby making a reappearance.
    Last edited by Mango-chan; March 31, 2012 at 02:05 AM. Reason: I should make smarter posts at 2AM. :(

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot Non-Chan and Tgirl!

xDDDDDD This is so exciting!!

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Omfg, return of the 14th's song! And such a tease! Seems to be a small childhood-flashback, confirming that Nea and Mana are twins I assume it's their mother who is singing the song? :3 ... so the 14th's mom has the same voice as Allen.. interesting (jk)

Another interesting chapter! I want to understand clearly what they're saying, especially between Malcolm and Link and the Kanda part >.< But I'm so relieved and happy it really WAS Link who stalked Allen

Thank you so much for the spoilers!
    Last edited by relory; March 31, 2012 at 03:02 AM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fuff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

looks like a lame chapter...gonna be a big disappointment ..had to wait 2 months and so far it doesnt seem that great

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member unknownymous's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter hasn't even begun for us, but for what its worth, and as hinted in the end of the chapter (as far as google translate goes), the 14th's song is starting to happen.

Then the boy fell asleep
    and one or two ambers in the fading ashes of the fire
    flared up in the shape of a beloved face

Lyrics were from http://rananieida.deviantart.com/jou...rics-218607504 because I was too lazy to write them down myself. Apologies.

Allen does fall asleep. And whose beloved face did we see in the last chapter other than Mana's? I'm wondering how the story will interpret the rest of the song, seeing as its sort of being put to play. Early prediction of sorts, sorry. Lol.

As for chapter, the google translate is making things more confusing. Though the talk might hint on something bigger than what we can get by through the auto translate. It means more info on the 14th, even if its only by hints. I think it'll be interesting anyway.

And I'm still hoping to see Allens face, never mind if he's only sleeping. Lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

why hoshino always ends every chapter even more interesting than the other? really anxious for this chapter!!!!
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

But isn't the order messed up? Allen saw Mana's face before he fell asleep.

Quote Quote:
    and one or two ambers...
    Ambers? As in "Noah's eyes"? Could it be Road or someone else?
    Last edited by Bloody Queen; March 31, 2012 at 06:30 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Queen View Post
    But isn't the order messed up? Allen saw Mana's face before he fell asleep.

Ambers? As in "Noah's eyes"? Could it be Road or someone else?
    Well I can't argue about the order, that's for sure. And I can't defend anything concerning the eyes either, specially since I don't know the color of Mana's eyes.

I guess we'll just have to see how Hoshino twists and turns things into place. Nothing's for sure until it happens, and for all we know, our guesses may be way off. Most of mine sure are.

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Tgirl for the translation ^^
    ^Mana's eyes are golden, accroding to the Reverse Novel
    I'm now interested in who was singing the 14th's song at the end. Google translate said that is a woman but for a long time I haven't considered Google translate my friend.
    Last edited by non-chan; March 31, 2012 at 06:49 AM.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by non-chan View Post
    Mana's eyes are golden, accroding to the Reverse Novel
    I'm now interested in who was singing the 14th's song at the end
    Thanks for the info! And I am as well.

Looks to me like this arc will will be clearing (hopefully) a lot of mysteries. I'm wondering how far Hoshino has drafted out the plot for DGM. I really didn't expect the song to pop up at all. But for it to come out does make sense. Reading the lyrics just like that is misleading, though the words themselves should have everything we need to know. It doesn't look like a spur of the moment thing to add to the story, looking at the progress right now. It just seems right.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

The 14th's song could be misleaded. Hoshino said in the fanbook that she called her editor; "Please make two songs in three days." So, since it was such a short time, perhaps she made mistakes here and there. We can't really relay on the song too much.

And yes, according to "Lost Fragment of Snow" in the Reverse 3 novel, Mana's eyes are golden – just like the Noah's (yes, I'm a heavy Earl/Mana supporter )

Well, considering Hoshino and her twisted wonderland of plots, we have a chance of 5% to guess the right thing... D: But that's what make me fall in love with this manga! Though the amount of plot twists burned my brain cells...

--- Edit: Wait; a woman sings the 14th's song? So far, only Earl, Allen, Nea, and Road know the song. A woman... Could it be... Road's real form?!
    Last edited by Bloody Queen; March 31, 2012 at 07:25 AM.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Queen View Post
    The 14th's song could be misleaded. Hoshino said in the fanbook that she called her editor; "Please make two songs in three days." So, since it was such a short time, perhaps she made mistakes here and there. We can't really relay on the song too much.

And yes, according to "Lost Fragment of Snow" in the Reverse 3 novel, Mana's eyes are golden – just like the Noah's (yes, I'm a heavy Earl/Mana supporter )

Well, considering Hoshino and her twisted wonderland of plots, we have a chance of 5% to guess the right thing... D: But that's what make me fall in love with this manga! Though the amount of plot twists burned my brain cells...
    Your point taken. And that does make sense too.

So know I'll stop with my guesses here before my brain starts to malfunction.

I still love DGM anyway. And Hoshino too, because she never seems to stop surprising me. Looks like I'll also have to brush up on my DGM facts. Didn't know about that two songs in three days thing. Thanks for the info.

New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast