Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: ~The end is near, you just don't see it ~

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I get bored easily so keep me company

I'm planning to try 7 Seeds, actually. Looking at how it's nominated in manga awards and reading the summary, seems pretty good. Is it that sad?

Do you like to read shoujo and josei series too, matzik?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member noVaLue's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    What can be cute about those guys @Value ?
    Just images Goro with a little head, and small legs, having Ety's fur and running after a butterfly with killing intentions.
    Code:
    No Signature, because it's one.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I'm planning to try 7 Seeds, actually. Looking at how it's nominated in manga awards and reading the summary, seems pretty good. Is it that sad?

Do you like to read shoujo and josei series too, matzik?
    Yeah it's awesome It deserves to be read , i honestly recommend you to try it , there were so many things that shocked me and also made be cry

Yeah i also read shoujo types of manga but i must say i'm more oriented to Shounen ones , i like everything that implies martial arts , adventure, supernatural , romance

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by noVaLue View Post
    Just images Goro with a little head, and small legs, having Ety's fur and running after a butterfly with killing intentions.
    I don't know but Goro is seriously not cute at all , hmm but yeah i guess you if you were to combine them the result would be something else . You have imagination , nice @value

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

nah matzi the purpose is to take ugly scarry creatures and turn them into cute ones @_@ like making them chibies
    griffins are awesome , but they're not monsters @_@ if I saw a griffin I'd probably scare it by jumping on it and kissing and cuddling and torturing it with love xD, poor thing xD

bene those monsters are waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too horrible for me I can't make cute stuff out of that TAT, will look more into them tho' , gimme witcher 2 too!

also how about not so modernly invented [in games] creatures? something you GREW up with , when you were a child and didn't know what a computer was yet xDDD come on!!!!!!!

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh come on... I've had touched the first computer at 4. How could have not growth with... Actually I have common fear, like fool dogs, snakes, ... and ya a shitty Indiana Jones for children, where a zombie was trowing Indiana under the bad(hate that intro).
    Code:

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you kamehameha?

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if I can throw it, but I almost watched DB xD
    Code:

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

you no value have had a sad childhood then. I touched a computer for the first time when I was in 6th or grade and it was my bro's a 487 I think or was it a 386? yeah a 386 , and I couldn't touch it cuz it was his and he broke it pretty fast
    anyway the real computer on which I even played games like 7 kingdoms AA was in 8th grade , I'm 24 yrs old now so yeah :P my childhood's been all about outside the house games like hide and seek, baba cloanta ,leapsa , sotronul... [too lazy to look up the names in english sorry] football, tenis , fighting YEAH! and hearing scary stories when we sat outside after 8 in the evening from the bigger guys who would gather around at the corner of the street and scare the bejeesus out of us with stories like the bride who had horse like shoes @_@ oh God I remember that night I had to take my younger friends each home and then when I was left with another friend of my age he went home TAT and I was home alone cuz my bro was at a party and mom at a neighbor TAT I sat on the street close to a streetlight till mom came home xDDDDDDD all by myself thinking the bride could appear any time now xDDD oh god that was scary

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got a wonderful childhood, from 6 to 13 years, I was touching for only 1h/ 1-2 days the computer. I enjoyed running at max speed, for 5-10 min until the lungs were going to be spit out. I was so healthy than I remember playing hide&seek from neighborhood to neighborhood. I've done all things a child could have done, even crazy ones. Now I'm just a tomato, dreaming to the old good days.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

And kitty, it's your turn to amaze us with your childhood. xD

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

andraki, you're working till in the morning?

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Ok, you know well that my drawings are ugly like monsters, then I've accomplished one in 20 min. http://imageshack.us/g/718/snapshot1r.jpg/
    Code:

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

what? working till morning? working on what? XD I'm unemplyed remember? XD

and lol I agree on being a tomato and dreaming about the good old days ...me too

last year in summer , I hang out with my childhood friends in a park where we grew up , and we just chat smoke drink and shit like that , but last year we played hide and seek and it was amazing! The fact that we were all grown up and more agile and fast and ...smarter? made the game awesome it was like we were worriors in traingin ahahahah it was me and 10 or so boys and another 2 girls the poor things were so fragile we felt bad for them and let them mark each time xDDD
    but me my bro cousins and the rest we climbed trees , dragged ourselves through mud in the dark and camouflaged ourselves with leaves and went judo and ruby on eachother's asses when we raced to the marking spot aahh it was freaking awesome 2 dudes climbed a huge ass tree once and they changed their clothes and shoes! XDDD I couldn't tell them apart , though it didn't matter cuz I knew who wore the clothes and their stupid asses being in the same place I only had to choose which to mark first XDDD my bro climbed another tree at some point and the only thing that gave him away was white writing on his shirt xDDD cuz I couldn't see the rest xD being dark and all

aaahh was so awesome! can't wait for this summer! we're definitely doing it again xD

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

oooHH you've got a nice chance to have friends like yours. When I meet mines, they're so old that they forgot about real pleasures, and just enjoy a goooold friendly talk. So I do, to don't make them believe that I betray their thoughts about, being chill and being a clever talkative.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

You're wondering about what work I ask you?!?! How dare, go back and draw, ... xD
    Code:

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

ssssssssssshhhhh xDDD /totally forgot

but but I was gone all day TAT need to rest [strike] and watch the last season of Dexter[/strike]

But yea , we mostly just talk too , but sometimes we get nostalgic and start talking about our childhood and then one of us starts screaming "duuuudee let's do ittt!!!" then another goes like "nah dud I'm tired, long day at work bla bla" "come on dude it will be fuunn" and we all end up doing it and have a blast <3 I love those guys , they're mature enough to admit that sometimes being childish isn't a bad thing xDDD

we all slept in late that time xDDDD
    those times actually we played 3 or 4 days in a row xDDD [lost 3 kg then ahahahhaha xDDD]

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noVaLue View Post

And kitty, it's your turn to amaze us with your childhood. xD
    Oh childhood days huh . Those were pretty awesome times , back then i used to live at countryside , now i live in the city . Those were my most memorable times when i was a tomboy more or less lol (i bet if i were to show you a picture from my childhood days you'll be shocked )
    I was pretty wild back then when i was 10 or 11 years old . I used to fight with my cousin all the time ,and together with my friends from there we walked barefooted in the summer and played hide and seek , leapsa , sotronu , par pac (i don't know if this is how it's called but that how we called it lol as for their english names don't know , sorry ) .
    I also played with dolls and such making clothes well things the girls do when they're small .
    Oh but even now i like to play things like hide and seek or leapsa though it's sad that many of my friends moved also to different places , others are married already . Now i like to hang out with my friends from college , we go eat something in the city and gossip .

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    also how about not so modernly invented [in games] creatures? something you GREW up with , when you were a child and didn't know what a computer was yet xDDD come on!!!!!!!
    Heh...the monsters in the witcher are actually not made up by the game makers...each of those monsters has some sort of foundation in European mythology...I think I know what you are looking for, though, so...

And in my childhood I already had a computer...I had one of those keyboards that required a cassette or a disk, and it had to connected to a tv...then my dad constructed an actual PC for us...so yeah...

But I did read a lot, so greek mythology monsters should go well with what UR looking for...Little cutesy manticore cub would probably be cute enough...kitties are the guilty pleasure of the interwebz...a dumb looking baby cyclops might do well, too...

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

*bites Mat*

Oh how are Milly ? Glad to have you back - matzik1212
    Last edited by matzik1212; February 09, 2012 at 04:34 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast