Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Liar Game Chapter 147 Discussion/148 Prediction

Grenze MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Liar Game Chapter 147 Discussion/148 Prediction

This is the thread where you discuss the current chapter of Liar Game.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Is Harimoto trying to use the same tactics as Yokoya did? So far there have not been supernatural elements in this manga, I suspect Harimoto is lying, and Akiyama saw him use the tablet or they changed tables with the rest of his group? And the last panel just screams of Akiyama jumping in!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Liar Game Chapter 147 Discussion/148 Prediction

Well I guess he really didn't use his tablet but one of the girls of his group (not Abe and most probably shortbob I'd say) did use "her" tablet. Though only the one with the right fingerprint can use the tablet it's easily possible. Instead of his own fingerprint Harimoto could let another person register its own fingerprint. Furthermore baldy is also conspiring with them and made those moves to divert attention.

Edit: It has to be shortbob since she is the only one of his group that is just in the opposite direction of baldy's actions. Seems way too convenient that she is the only one that is so far away from Harimoto.
    Furthermore I guess he keeps Abe close to keep her under control... just to be on the safe side.
    Last edited by Dice; February 05, 2012 at 12:38 PM.

The panda-bears rocking all over the world!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I agree, Baldy is such a greedy and untrustworthy person, he was like that in the chairs game, he fails to get it that he always loses when he tries to end up as a traitor, he is not smart enough to compete with them, if only he listens to Nao ... But it can not be helped, even after Nao saves the lot of them like Baldy they still do not learn, plus I think the muscle guy(what is his name) always tries to stir up trouble and fights, he may not be a bad person but he sees fighting as the answer. I do not know how many times these guys will pass this, but they never seem to learn from their mistakes.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think what happened here is pretty clear for the most part.

Baldy and harimoto traded tablets. I don't think they need to use the finger print thingy for every little thing so basically harimoto would have had to give him his unlocked tablet. Harimoto is unlikely to be the one giving instructions as he is right next to baldy. In this regard I would argue that harimoto's companion who is exactly across baldy is giving him instructions which were predetermined by harimoto. Its perfect. As no one is going to trust baldy it is extremely likely everyone is paying attention solely to him. harimoto is right next to him so it will be easy to tell he is in fact not bidding. Another possibility is that harimoto simply offered him coins to move as he is and harimoto actually traded tablets with someone else. In this case it would be his companion who is at the opposite of baldy. Since everyone would be paying attention at the other end of the circle no one would notice her doing anything. Harimoto would input her appropriate bids so no one would suspect such a thing from her either....

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Does this mean Baldy is in on it with them from the start of this game, or while the others were distracted by the test game Harimoto persuaded Baldy somehow? I suppose Harimotos group could contact some of the players beforehand, though they did not know who will be with them in the Revival Round. I wonder if only Baldy is on Harimotos side? Though as I said, I can see why Harimoto targeted a weak contestant like him.

New Reply