Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 71 and 72 Discussion/Predicitions

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 71 and 72 Discussion/Predicitions

Quote Originally Posted by mystictapion View Post
    Yanagi is not so good, just Sanada...
    His data is quite useful to be fair. Yanagi is awesome and not too much weaker than Inui in my opinion initially. Although Konomi created Mitsuya to underline the fact that Inui is the stronger player, he exaggerated it by having Mitsuya EFFORTLESSLY crush Yanagi. It should have been a more close match, and then have Inui utterly own Mitsuya. Im still upset we never saw Inui own Mitsuya though.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    His data is quite useful to be fair. Yanagi is awesome and not too much weaker than Inui in my opinion initially. Although Konomi created Mitsuya to underline the fact that Inui is the stronger player, he exaggerated it by having Mitsuya EFFORTLESSLY crush Yanagi. It should have been a more close match, and then have Inui utterly own Mitsuya. Im still upset we never saw Inui own Mitsuya though.
    I agree with you. I think Inui is stronger than Renji. And if it was the opposite, I think Renji would win Mitsuya, but with more difficult than Inui. Anyway, we can't say this, because the match Inui Vs Mitsuya weren't showed.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you. I think Inui is stronger than Renji. And if it was the opposite, I think Renji would win Mitsuya, but with more difficult than Inui. Anyway, we can't say this, because the match Inui Vs Mitsuya weren't showed.
    But Inui looked like he did some light practice. Not the face of someone who just took out Japan's No.17 lol. He did it with ease.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Um, even though it wasn't shown, we know that Inui most likely massacred Akuto, so...

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Um, even though it wasn't shown, we know that Inui most likely massacred Akuto, so...
    Exactly what I was saying lol. Konomi did this to underline the order of the camp's Data Tennis Players.
    We were given:

Inui > Mitsuya > Yanagi > Konjiki or Mizuki. I dont care who is stronger out of the latter two although I would enjoy a match to see it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly what I was saying lol. Konomi did this to underline the order of the camp's Data Tennis Players.
    We were given:

Inui > Mitsuya > Yanagi > Konjiki or Mizuki. I dont care who is stronger out of the latter two although I would enjoy a match to see it.
    Me too. But, do you think Renji will stay with Nº 17 or all matches will be played again?

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Me too. But, do you think Renji will stay with Nº 17 or all matches will be played again?
    Im honestly hoping that No.s11-19 are gonna get totally switched up.

Kenya, Kawamura and Kabaji being ranked in Top 20 while Akutsu, Fuji, Shiraishi, Sanada, Kaido, Kite, Hirakoba, Yagyuu, Kirihara, Chitose and Tachibana are unranked is insane.
    But as for Yanagi I think him in the TOp 20 isnt too bad, especially if it means he is pairing with Inui since I believe if they practiced at the camp as a pair, they would be amazing-ness.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Im honestly hoping that No.s11-19 are gonna get totally switched up.

Kenya, Kawamura and Kabaji being ranked in Top 20 while Akutsu, Fuji, Shiraishi, Sanada, Kaido, Kite, Hirakoba, Yagyuu, Kirihara, Chitose and Tachibana are unranked is insane.
    But as for Yanagi I think him in the TOp 20 isnt too bad, especially if it means he is pairing with Inui since I believe if they practiced at the camp as a pair, they would be amazing-ness.
    Sooner or later, either Inui or Renji, are going to open Saiki Kanpatsu No Kiwami. Most likely Inui, if he can predict the match like a machine, he can go beyond opening Saiki.

And Inui with Saiki would be as good as Chitose, or even better.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    Sooner or later, either Inui or Renji, are going to open Saiki Kanpatsu No Kiwami. Most likely Inui, if he can predict the match like a machine, he can go beyond opening Saiki.

I think the same, But Inui needs a new tecnique, the Waterfall and the data cant be their only guns. In the anime (in the final of Kantou tournament) he can do a Jack Knife.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

~Huh? They cant even use standard Muga. Its quite random to say they will use Saiki Kanpatsu.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

~Huh? They cant even use standard Muga. Its quite random to say they will use Saiki Kanpatsu.
    According to Pair Puri vol.5, RyomaxYukimura, in the section where it mentions players that can attain muga doors in the future, it says Inui is probably the closest one to unlock Saiki due to his ability to gather data and predict the rival moves.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

According to Pair Puri vol.5, RyomaxYukimura, in the section where it mentions players that can attain muga doors in the future, it says Inui is probably the closest one to unlock Saiki due to his ability to gather data and predict the rival moves.
    Indeed, and Airgrimes, Tezuka never had Muga. He just gained Hyakuren, Saiki, and then TnK. Echizen and Chitose had Muga before they gained Saiki, but Tezuka never did.

Only Echizen, Chitose, Sanada, and Yuki actually have the ability to use straight Muga no Kyouchi. Akaya does for one moment unconsciously, but then never again...

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, and Airgrimes, Tezuka never had Muga. He just gained Hyakuren, Saiki, and then TnK. Echizen and Chitose had Muga before they gained Saiki, but Tezuka never did.

Only Echizen, Chitose, Sanada, and Yuki actually have the ability to use straight Muga no Kyouchi. Akaya does for one moment unconsciously, but then never again...
    That's strange. If Akaya didn't rely on hurting the opponents and focused on Muga and opening doors, he could have evolved further than with Devil Mode. Also, Devil Mode leads to the destruction of the mind, while Muga doesn't do that.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

That's strange. If Akaya didn't rely on hurting the opponents and focused on Muga and opening doors, he could have evolved further than with Devil Mode. Also, Devil Mode leads to the destruction of the mind, while Muga doesn't do that.
    Nah, Konomi decided he didnt feel like making Kirihara on the level of Fuji and co. so he created Devil Mode for Kirihara.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Seriously? So its confirmed that Tezuka had never used Standard Muga? He just went straigt into Doubled Return?? Hack much? lol.
    If thats the case then its possible that Inui would active SKnK then. But I dont think Muga and Auras realy suit the Data guys. I'd much rather Inui got a special shot.
    While Yanagi has Kamaitachi and Cicada, Inui only has 2 amazing serves. Super Sonic Serve and Waterfall.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Although, honestly, devil mode feels way weaker in Shin than it felt in the original. Somehow, maybe that's just my feeling. It just.. feels weaker, somehow. I didn't expect it to get shut down by Renji easily like that.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast