Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 71 and 72 Discussion/Predicitions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 69 and 70 Discussion/Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Fosprey View Post
    I'm sure this has been discussed already but i can't find any information. Why Ryoma doesnt use PoP?
    He's incapable of enjoying tennis willingly. He can't have fun playing the game he loves whenever he wants.

I mean, if he could, that'd be ridiculous. Who enjoys something they love on the regular? Psh, nobody. That's who.
    Last edited by Brandnewkid; February 16, 2012 at 02:56 PM.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 71 and 72 Discussion/Predicitions

Just the fact that Konomi didnt have a scene where Tanegashima and Tokugawa were all stunned at the sight of TMnK kinda hints that it wont save his ass against Tokugawa, Tanegashima, Byoudouin level players.

And Im just presuming Tokugawa is Tanegashim and Byoudouin level since Tanegashima stayed behind appeared to have somewhat trained with Tokugawa and also coz Im guessing Tokugawa is on their level since he is the only member of the Court 1 mentioned in the series. Although Im presuming Migihashi Itarou is a member of Court 1.

Im kinda hoping that TMnK remains unstoppable though lol. Save the ?LolWhatTennis? for the International stage (If there will be one).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see Ryoma winning against Shuuji or Tokugawa without TnK, I think that he's not using it to see how far he can go against the HS without using Muga at all.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    I would love to see Ryoma winning against Shuuji or Tokugawa without TnK, I think that he's not using it to see how far he can go against the HS without using Muga at all.
    I really want Tanegashima to win his first match and same goes for Tokugawa. I'd want their first official full matches shown to us, to be wins. Which is why I was looking forward to seeing the initial Court 1 + Yamato Yuudai take on the Top 10 prior the MSers.
    Since none of us saw Niou/Atobe pair against Mouri/Ochi coming, Im hoping Sanada doesnt face Tanegashima and faces Ohmagari or Ryoga.
    Would honestly like to see Yukimura or Sanada get a 2nd chance at defeating an Echizen lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    I really want Tanegashima to win his first match and same goes for Tokugawa. I'd want their first official full matches shown to us, to be wins. Which is why I was looking forward to seeing the initial Court 1 + Yamato Yuudai take on the Top 10 prior the MSers.
    Since none of us saw Niou/Atobe pair against Mouri/Ochi coming, Im hoping Sanada doesnt face Tanegashima and faces Ohmagari or Ryoga.
    Would honestly like to see Yukimura or Sanada get a 2nd chance at defeating an Echizen lol.
    Since Yukimura came 4th on the first SPOT popularity poll, I'm sure that he'll play against a very strong first stringer.

I would love to see Shuuji vs Yukimura, with Shuuji winning. That would make Yuki realize that Yips won't work on international level and he'll improve to become the strongest again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    That'd go against Ryoma's whole character. Even though it's flaws were pointed out at the end of PoT, Ryoma's play-style involves Mega Man-ing other players skills and play-styles for whatever situation. That's what makes him the ultimate all-rounder. Muga is critical to that, because it gives him the best of all worlds:

1. He gains access to every technique he's seen via the Selfless State;

2. He gains double the power in his swing via Refined Effort (makes him a pseudo-power tennis player);

3. He gains brilliant insight via Great Wisdom (makes him a pseudo-data tennis player);

4. He reaches 'perfection' with PoP (makes him an 'invincible' tennis player);

He can't really ditch Muga at this point just to see how he'll fare when it's so critical to the way he plays.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6