Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 82 Discussion/83 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ekinox's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 82 Discussion/83 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    how long was the break between parts?
    3 weeks/one month and in tog 5 years

Quote Quote:
    when does the raw come out? sunday mornings is what it seems like
    hmm it depends where you live, in France it's around 4:30pm and 5pm

Quote Quote:
    how long from raw till scanlation usually?
    I'd say, usually 3/4 days
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic169996_2.gif

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zephyr's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

That surely is Baam, no doubt about it.

It's quite polite, but also a deadly aspect of his new personality.... Surely better than kick-my-ass-I'm-so-gentle-guy habit that he had in the past season

Aim To The Top, No Matter How.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I still don't want to accept that it is Baam, not until I see his face! I stand with nii-kun again this time!

/me being stubborn

To be honest just kinda feel scared and strange if that really is Baam and that he had changed so much. *sighs*

The Prince seems to be... scared. I don't know, that's my impression from how he acted and tried to build a team. Understandable since he couldn't manage to fail this round, and his chance to pass would be decreased greatly if he had to fight someone as strong as that person with long black hair... I like what he said in the beginning though. XD I wonder if what he said would cause everyone to team up against him, though.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zephyr's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I still don't want to accept that it is Baam, not until I see his face! I stand with nii-kun again this time!
    Lookin' at the raw chap, it seems Baam, I'm 90% sure of it.

You know, 5 years seeking for revenge can even change a stone XD

by the way, is there any translator? T_T

Aim To The Top, No Matter How.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post

/me being stubborn

To be honest just kinda feel scared and strange if that really is Baam and that he had changed so much. *sighs*

The Prince seems to be... scared. I don't know, that's my impression from how he acted and tried to build a team. Understandable since he couldn't manage to fail this round, and his chance to pass would be decreased greatly if he had to fight someone as strong as that person with long black hair... I like what he said in the beginning though. XD I wonder if what he said would cause everyone to team up against him, though.
    XD yeah I feel the same, I just don't want a completely changed Baam. On the other hand it wouldn't be the first time SIU surprises us with something unexpected. It's likely that the guy is Baam but I won't believe it as long as it isn't completely obvious.

and I honestly can't imagine that everyone turns against the prince, he seems to be a loudmouth but too kind to make someone hate him/turn against him.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

also did anyone notice in the prewievs chapter the picture of androssi in one of the magazines, i want to know whats the articel is about

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

It is probably just an article "tracking" the progress of the next prominent Princess as she traverses her way up the tower.

In all likelihood she is already past the 20th floor and moving up.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

don´t know why, but i can´t imagine lahels group much further than baam
    i think he´s very close to them don´t know if one level higher or down, but veeeery close

Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

What is her "group"? Just that huge red guy is the only one committed to her. The rest who passed the 2F test can all go their separate ways on the 20th floor test right?

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What is her "group"? Just that huge red guy is the only one committed to her. The rest who passed the 2F test can all go their separate ways on the 20th floor test right?
    Her group are all the people who advanced to the next floor in part 1. If one thing is for sure,it's that Koon is definitely with her as he promised to bring her to the top instead of Baam.

Everyone else could have seperated from her but it seems likely that some still stick around.

Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

And why would they happen to meet up again? That is just too much of a forceful coincidence. Sure the author wants to include all those characters he gave screen time in the first part, but it isn't very good for the plot. He can now spend time developing the prince, other new characters and give them exposition, while still hearing about the exploits of the group members from the first part.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont know if anyone has realised the math on this, since bam learnt in 2 weeks what took the genius shinsoo user "ren" to learn in 2 years... if its been 5 years that means bam should of learnt what it would of taken a genius 250 years to learn... and i dont know how long people live for in TOG... but 250 years is 250 years no matter how u look at it

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

And why would they happen to meet up again? That is just too much of a forceful coincidence. Sure the author wants to include all those characters he gave screen time in the first part, but it isn't very good for the plot. He can now spend time developing the prince, other new characters and give them exposition, while still hearing about the exploits of the group members from the first part.
    We don't really know for sure who Rachel traveled with~ We could only guess from what we saw previously. Koon likes Baam more or less, thus he felt that he should be the one to continue Baam's wish to bring Rachel to the top. I think Rak would come with them too, given how much he 'liked' his 'preys'. As for the other members, nothing can be sure of. They seemed to be touched a bit to my eyes after what happened to Baam which guaranteed their 'graduation' of the level.

They could separate or stay together. If they did split, they could meet again, of course. Just thought it would be fun if they stick together. Either way it would still be interesting to see, in my opinion, if they stood as enemies on future floors after what they had been through together before. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    I dont know if anyone has realised the math on this, since bam learnt in 2 weeks what took the genius shinsoo user "ren" to learn in 2 years... if its been 5 years that means bam should of learnt what it would of taken a genius 250 years to learn... and i dont know how long people live for in TOG... but 250 years is 250 years no matter how u look at it
    LOL~ That is an interesting theory, sage6paths. That should explain how Baam could be so strong.. and different. Given his motivation to once again climbed the tower... I wouldn't doubt that. I just couldn't imagine how he would turn to be, and that scared me a bit since I like the old Baam even though he was very pure. :P

Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, here is the thing. What we have seen thus far from Baam is that he is like a sponge, he easily soaks up Shinsoo manipulation and techniques he has seen performed and been taught. Will he have progressed on his own, or will he have needed someone of high rank teach him more advanced techniques? We currently don't know how big of a piece he is to this puzzle and whether or not someone would provide him the luxury in an instructor, nor do we know who all has accompanied him these past 5 years.

The time we saw him use Shinsoo without prior teaching was when the Shinsoo acted on it's own, nearly following Baam's will but it wasn't a conscious decision/manipulation from Baam.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if he didnt have someone high ranking to teach him. he could of just learned how to create more rooms for 5/250yrs of training... which means he should be able to create alot of rooms... basically meaning he could freeze half a floor........

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast