Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

19 40.43%
  • Fair

20 42.55%
  • Poor

8 17.02%
New Reply
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Claymore 124 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 124 Discussion / 125 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    It's a lose-lose situation unless you actually have a sort of preference - either she doesn't have her past revealed and is kept ambiguous, leaving it up to reader's imagination as others are angered that she doesn't have more development....or it IS revealed, in which case people will complain anyway that it wasn't ambiguous, or they didn't like the presentation, the answers, or whatever...

Yagi risks losing people with every decision he could make, it's the same for every author - in that sense, he shouldn't show too much caution and overthink key things, like the Claire and Priscilla situation for instance....because while I also want the story to be as best as it could be, my own preferences are entirely subjective too, and he's gonna lose people even if he couldn't make something any better.
    i dont think someone is going to stop reading just because they did not like One chapter.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner fraktur's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't want to disturb any discussions but can we get more poll options next time?

ot: i have to say that i interpreted mirias jump as a way out of the "aotwister". the pages before her "flight" show them clearly fighting between roxanne and cassandra

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fraktur View Post
    i don't want to disturb any discussions but can we get more poll options next time?

ot: i have to say that i interpreted mirias jump as a way out of the "aotwister". the pages before her "flight" show them clearly fighting between roxanne and cassandra
    ur right i went over that chapter again and i agree it looks like she is jumping out of the way of roxannes attack

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    i dont think someone is going to stop reading just because they did not like One chapter.
    You'd be surprised 0_o
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

You'd be surprised 0_o
    what is sad is your probably right... :/

Soooooooo do you think its safe to say that Roxanne has some other ability ....and from the way the 3 ZAO have been presented in the story i really feel that Roxanne is going to be the one to stick around.... i hope

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Undoubtedly of course - look at how far Hysteria has come since we first saw her transformation....their's no reason to assume they aren't any less developed.

Plus, with Roxanne in particular, her mimicry and potential...she definitely has all sorts of tricks up her sleeve, whereas powerhouse Cassandra is less on creativity and more on just 'bam bam bam'...Roxanne definitely has more then we've seen.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Undoubtedly of course - look at how far Hysteria has come since we first saw her transformation....their's no reason to assume they aren't any less developed.

Plus, with Roxanne in particular, her mimicry and potential...she definitely has all sorts of tricks up her sleeve, whereas powerhouse Cassandra is less on creativity and more on just 'bam bam bam'...Roxanne definitely has more then we've seen.
    Lets hope so i just love the look she gets on her face when she says "Die, Cassandra" Oh god cant wait till next chapter lol...hopefully Roxanne has a lasting role in the story, and i dont see why she and Hysteria could not team up.....they both seem to be able to think on a higher level then the somewhat basic Cassandra.... i dont think Cassandra even remembers why she hates Roxanne so much....but i think its more likely that Mirias plan is going to fail.....maybe they will get back up from Raki , Number 10 ? and were did the awaking twins go?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

This is definitely the largest amount of posts we've had in a Claymore chapter discussion in a long time.

I'm still just hoping that we move on from the new three AOs in the next couple of chapters. This battle with Hysteria has worn on for quite a while now, and we've yet to see Clare. We even wasted those chapters on Anastasia, and the fact that this is all predicated on Anastasia annoys me.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    This is definitely the largest amount of posts we've had in a Claymore chapter discussion in a long time.

I'm still just hoping that we move on from the new three AOs in the next couple of chapters. This battle with Hysteria has worn on for quite a while now, and we've yet to see Clare. We even wasted those chapters on Anastasia, and the fact that this is all predicated on Anastasia annoys me.
    Can i be Frank.....Clare is a shit character she is annoying , selfish , borderline retarded in most situations, if it was not for the constant help of others she would have failed in almost every battle....aside from normal Yoma, even in her fight with Rigaldo if it was not for jean or helen then she would have fully awakened and attacked her friends.... personally i think the whole clare and prissy thing was getting old i am glad they took a break.

And i am hoping that Roxanne becomes a primary villain as she is my favorite out of the 3 and i feel she has the best personality. and Anastasia is one of the better looking warriors but i agree with you i am not a fan of her that much.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Can i be Frank.....Clare is a shit character she is annoying , selfish , borderline retarded in most situations, if it was not for the constant help of others she would have failed in almost every battle....aside from normal Yoma, even in her fight with Rigaldo if it was not for jean or helen then she would have fully awakened and attacked her friends.... personally i think the whole clare and prissy thing was getting old i am glad they took a break.
    i disagree...you talk about how she needed jeans help to survive in her battle with rigaldo, completely disregarding the fact that she did what no other warrior in that battle would've been able to pull off i.e. - killing rigaldo!

i've always just viewed her as naive and coming into her power, which is very unstable considering that she has another warrior, and not a yoma, inside of her

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    And i am hoping that Roxanne becomes a primary villain as she is my favorite out of the 3 and i feel she has the best personality. and Anastasia is one of the better looking warriors but i agree with you i am not a fan of her that much.
    i do like roxanne and feel that she has a lot to offer to the story, but i don't see that happening...for starters my guess is that even if she is the only one left standing she'll be on the brink of death

and as exciting as the resurrected warrior arc has been, roxanne (along with hysteria and cassandra) has always just been a means to an end...we've already seen dae explained that he only "revived" them to lure priscilla to the organization...any one of the 3 thats left standing when she gets there is done for

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:

THIS is the longest? 0_o

This is pathetic....I mean really, maybe it's just a slow month, but their would be double if this was AS...hopefully Limao gets his site up and running soon.

And yes, Yagi cannot drag this out any longer...it looks like we'll see this being wrapped up, even if only temporarily, very shortly and hopefully time-skip to Claire and Priscilla.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SutterCain View Post
    i disagree...you talk about how she needed jeans help to survive in her battle with rigaldo, completely disregarding the fact that she did what no other warrior in that battle would've been able to pull off i.e. - killing rigaldo!

i've always just viewed her as naive and coming into her power, which is very unstable considering that she has another warrior, and not a yoma, inside of her

i do like roxanne and feel that she has a lot to offer to the story, but i don't see that happening...for starters my guess is that even if she is the only one left standing she'll be on the brink of death

and as exciting as the resurrected warrior arc has been, roxanne (along with hysteria and cassandra) has always just been a means to an end...we've already seen dae explained that he only "revived" them to lure priscilla to the organization...any one of the 3 thats left standing when she gets there is done for
    yeah but my point was that after rigaldos death if it was not for jean then Clare would be an awakened being right now. just all in all i think she is riding Teresas coat tails

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

^i get what you're saying, but she only needed saving after saving everyone else...it wasn't a one sided transaction...& jean was going to die anyway, so it's not even like she had to "sacrifice" herself for clare

if you don't like clare, that's fine...i'm not trying to change anyone's mind, jusy saying though...think she at least deserves a little more credit than what she's given

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The results of Claymore Awards were announced, you can check the winners in Claymore Awards section. We hope you enjoyed the contest, you're welcome to post your comments about the results and the contest in the discussion thread.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I figure that the immigrants from the AS board probably helped beef up the discussion this month.

As for pretty Claymores, Yuma, Cynthia, and Tabitha are pretty, but don't seem hooker-like to me.

With the new chapter coming out early april we may get extra absurd fake spoilers. Something like Miria's body awakens, but because it's moving so fast her mind can't keep up, her mind hasn't awakened, and she's still got her human soul.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

New Reply
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast