Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

19 40.43%
  • Fair

20 42.55%
  • Poor

8 17.02%
New Reply
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Claymore 124 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nixl's Avatar
    Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 124 Discussion / 125 Predictions

Only a few more days until we can (hopefully) finally see the end of Hysteria vs Miria. Although, I feel like there has to be some twist in the coming chapters, either from Roxanne or some other source. Something has to shift attention to the blob again I think.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner fraktur's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm quiet sure that next chapter won't be the end of the fight. this is yagi we're talking about. this means at best we'll get a cliffhanger right before the fight should end. a month later it's revealed that it still continues because of x.

also i don't get why we can't stay here (?). do you people really want to migrate to another site (yet again)?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    i'm quiet sure that next chapter won't be the end of the fight. this is yagi we're talking about. this means at best we'll get a cliffhanger right before the fight should end. a month later it's revealed that it still continues because of x.
    That is what i think as well. I doubt that this battle will end in the next chapter. For the last few chapters Yagi has just left us with cliffhangers at the end and it gets a little annoying. I would like a chapter that doesn't end like that unless it has something to do with the blob.

Quote Quote:
    also i don't get why we can't stay here (?). do you people really want to migrate to another site (yet again)?
    Yes but the new site would be our own site. Just for claymore.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheRussianMeatClob's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I know it wont happen but it would be mildly funny if Hysteria dodged Miria's attack and Miria landed in Roxanne and Cassadra's little slap fight and was torn asunder.
    Last edited by TheRussianMeatClob; March 26, 2012 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Clarifying
    ".........." Killy's opinion on most things.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's almost that time of the month again....gonna be an interesting experience seeing a new chapter on MH; I'm curious how it will turn out, though that largely depends on how good the chapter is in the first place...

At any rate, I suspect we'll get spoilers around Wednesday or Thursday...

Gonna also be weird since Gene, Mosmos, and several others still haven't really shown up yet; definitely gonna be a weird month.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner FormerAbyssalone's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HI everyone, I just made the move from AS to here, also Nice to meet all the new people here!!!!!!!
    ~A day without laughter is a day wasted~

- You better bow down to Riful!!!

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see you here FMA ^_^

Any spoilers so far? I'm sure their are a few fake ones by now.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Well a spoiler from baidu. Most likely fake. Miria's attack seem to have failed and Hysteria grows arms and start to hunt the men In black? Tabitha secrety smile at the end? lol Maybe she sensed someone coming?
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; March 28, 2012 at 01:08 PM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Genei's Avatar
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally got an activation mail.
    I am 'Milia Genei' from AS.
    It is good to see your faces again on screen. I need some time to understand how this forum works (rules and technical aspect), but I am almost sure, that it is doable.

I think, Miria is not attacking Hysteria, Miria is just jumping away. I think, everyone will get away from this area and it is possible, that Hysteria will eat Rimuto and co. I will be unhappy, if Rachel, Audrey and Nina all survive this kind of situation, at last one of them should awaken. It would be a nice plot twist - awake to protect their comrades, but instead, attack them.

I said before that Hysteria will have better form, I guess my prediction was correct. Butterfly-like form suits Hysteria better, because butterflies are not only elegant but also fast. Now, time for serious fight. That means we will need Clare and her quicksword. Phantom legs are OK. and enough to dodge Hysteria's attack it seems, but I cannot imagine how on earth Miria could damage Hysteria with her slow arms. If Miria could use Quicksword technique, she could do something, but only with phantom legs it is not doable. And Roxy & Cassy are to smart to attack Hysteria without thinking.

Clare will return or if not, everyone should just die here. Other outcome won't make sense to me. Of course, I prefer Claire to save day, but it is better to see everyone dead than to see all 3 abyssals dead and everyone alive. I may sound awful, but I want to see Rachel, Nina and Audrey awaken or dead.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

This battle seems an extra chapter. Title: The Alternate Story.
    Traces of The Past : InkBlazers | Batoto

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Roxanne should die in a fire

Leave cute Cassandra alone so she can continue her evolution into queen b#$tch of the universe ^^ .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SaphG1 View Post
    Roxanne should die in a fire

Leave cute Cassandra alone so she can continue her evolution into queen b#$tch of the universe ^^ .
    O.O my comments are gone ? wtf.

And girrrrrrr saphG1 why u hate Roxanne

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Killing Mibs? Now that sounds cool, nothing but a head indeed...
    Traces of The Past : InkBlazers | Batoto

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    O.O my comments are gone ? wtf.

And girrrrrrr saphG1 why u hate Roxanne
    Well this is just my personal opinion, like it or not ^^

She's is a spoiled brat and that all she is portrayed as. Her entire persona was wrapped around her bratty behavior in fact, she never actually had a bad guy sort of feel even when she was killing people, somehow all of it just seemed remarkably petty. That's fine really for her Claymore persona but the kicker for me is that after she awakened she's exactly the same. There was no change or extreme made to her personality at all, and I really don't feel her pre-awakened persona was already so wicked that turning into a massive flesh eating super monster would cause absolutely zero change in her, especially newly awakened as she is. Its one of many aspects that feels like it was lazily done to me.

Oh and she wasn't pretty as a Claymore as so many swear up and down, she was gaudy, the sort of girl who tries way to hard to get noticed. Flora was pretty, Roxanne was just 'eh'.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone answer this? I've been reading manga for years various titles etc. and I've got to say I've never seen one in which the main character hasn't been presented in an issue in nearly a year. Now I've seen them do that in american comics but that's a deliberate change in the story that you're told about via the story that you can expect. See the Hulk from a couple of years ago when they removed Bruce Banner from the storyline for about a year.

This though is just annoying because Claire's gone, stuck in a blob somewhere, and the story give's not hint or thought to what's going on wiith the main character.

New Reply
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast