Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

19 40.43%
  • Fair

20 42.55%
  • Poor

8 17.02%
New Reply
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 124 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 124 Discussion / 125 Predictions

MalakTawus; The example that you put on Riful is not valid. ¿When do Riful could do nothing with the speed of Miria? If I remember correctly, Riful could not even beat Helen and Deneve. Obviously she not attacking at full speed.
    In addition, in the time Miria saved the number 5, in that moment Riful did not attack. Riful bars already upwardly. Miria just jumped up to extract the number 5. Therefore , she did not dodge any attack Riful at that time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Fermat
    I know it doesn't make much sense but still it makes more sense than someone of Priscilla's youki level being slower than Deneve. Explanation I would be willing to accept iss that Priscilla was basically walking to them knowing full well she can catch up with them any time she wants. Or she was still hesitating and didn't know what to do. The same thing happend when Duff "overpowered" her. If she was serious I doubt anything would be left of him. And once she went awakened mode she instatnly caught up with them and first thing she did was destroying Raciella.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    @Fermat
    I know it doesn't make much sense but still it makes more sense than someone of Priscilla's youki level being slower than Deneve.
    Actually, I'm part of the "Priscilla can be crazy fast—faster than Clare/Miria/Hysteria—if she wanted to given how she can boost her agility infinitely with her near-limitless yoki" faction. Agility was one of claymore Priscilla's top stats; she was built for speed. Awakened and augmented, someone like Deneve would be like a snail to a diving peregrine falcon, and yet I find no reason why Priscilla shouldn't go all out with that chase. Why play around? Why get confused over what to do? Okay, that comparison bit was exaggerated, but you get the point.

I suppose I just wanted to put the question out there because the chain of events makes little sense, much like most of the events surrounding Hysteria now don't.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by su5so View Post
    MalakTawus; The example that you put on Riful is not valid. ¿When do Riful could do nothing with the speed of Miria? If I remember correctly, Riful could not even beat Helen and Deneve. Obviously she not attacking at full speed.
    In addition, in the time Miria saved the number 5, in that moment Riful did not attack. Riful bars already upwardly. Miria just jumped up to extract the number 5. Therefore , she did not dodge any attack Riful at that time.
    No,Deneve didn't really have any "speed contest" with Riful,and Helen had the advantage 'cause Miria was already distracting Riful, BUT Miria was the first one to approach Riful and it's clear from those panels that Miria reached Riful like it's nothing and also from the way she escaped there is no doubt that Miria speed was too fast for Riful.

Also Riful had some problems dealing with Ali's speed that is way slower than Miria at top speed.

Also like i have already said Prissy is also very good at hiding her yoki,so it doesn't need Histy-Claire level of speed to surprise Riful so that scene proves absolutelyothing about Prissy speed beside the fact that she is indeed quite fast.

In the end the ultimate proof is the fact that Prissy has NEVER shown any problem at controlling speed (even in that scene where she approaches Riful) so it's 100% confirmed that at least for now Prissy has NEVER shown to be able to move as fast as Claire or Histy, maybe she can but she definitely has never done it,so for now she seems to be clearly slower than those two.

@Claymore1

Quote Quote:
    As much as i dislike Priscilla, I highly doubt that she is slower than Deneve and Helen. I don't think that she was chasing them at full speed. She is not that smart, it was probably like a game of cat and mouse to her. She wasn't really trying.
    Priscilla was much faster than Rigaldo and Rigaldo's regular and basic speed was as fast as Miria's Phantom. I would say that Miria's super phantom, Hysteria's Elengence, and Clare's half AB form are around the same speed as priscilla. But Priscilla's basic speed is that fast. She doesn't need a burst of yoki to move that fast. I do think that Hysteria is the fastest AB we have seen so far. She just seems so much faster.

An interesting fight would be Hysteria V half awakened Clare. Both have intense speed.
    Ehm, i don't remember seeing anything that indicates that Prissy was much faster than Rigardo, i think you remember wrong.....also Prissy has never showed any traction problem so surely her basic speed shown so far can't be faster than Miria (not even close to Claire and Histy).

.....but ofcourse Prissy is faster than Deneve and Helen,lol.
    Last edited by MalakTawus; March 05, 2012 at 05:04 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

(Helen and Deneve), I meant that Riful tried to catch them when they tried to escape and could not beat them. So can we say that Riful is slower because she failed to beat them? (And remember that the two had a claymore in the back and yoki deleted.) That is, they not going at full speed. That was my argument.
    Not even to mention Miria because Helen is slower, and yet she managed to escape the Riful.
    That's what I was trying to say. Riful did not seem to attack at full speed because if she did, at least had reached Helen in her attempt to escape.
    Last edited by su5so; March 05, 2012 at 05:12 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets just put it this way prissy has never shown the speed that Hysteria has shown, so for now we are going to say that Hysteria is faster....that is until prissy proves me wrong
    And as for Miria being faster the hysteria now.....remember when they were both Warriors Mirias "Violent Phantom" was fast faster then Hysteria's Elegance yet hysteria could eventually dodge mirias attack....i think thats whats happening now......she is not faster then her, miria is merely dodging hysteria's attacks...plus helen was helping her fight.

now i have a question, and sorry to go off from the Hysteria VS Miria fight but i was wondering something about Roxanne.....one thing is who the hell is narrating chapter 117 they talk as if they knew Roxanne. and second is as an AO do you guys think she will have more then one style of attack....( like she can shoot those blade like things ) wonder what else she can do........

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Lets just put it this way prissy has never shown the speed that Hysteria has shown, so for now we are going to say that Hysteria is faster....that is until prissy proves me wrong
    Yup. Let's go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    as an AO do you guys think she will have more then one style of attack....( like she can shoot those blade like things ) wonder what else she can do........
    I hope so. If blade-flinging is all she can do, then I'll be sorely disappointed. Maybe she can fire her metal-plated boobs like cannonballs...

I kid, I kid.

That'd be hilarious, though.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

http://read.homeunix.com/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

hahahahahaha is this really the translation?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm afraid it's a fake. It was posted at several readers this morning. I get the impression they don't read before they post.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    http://read.homeunix.com/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

hahahahahaha is this really the translation?
    It's about as funny as "an arrow to the knee" jokes.

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by su5so View Post
    TimeMask , I do not agree with you.
    Histerya could not control her speed with the first wings. It is different with the new wings, Now seems that she can control whith these wings. Or so I understood.
    The Riful's surprise also indicates that Priscilla in the human form exceeds the speed of a abysal. Therefore, Priscila awakened as she should not have problems to meet and exceed the speed of Histerya or Clare.
    I agree with you but you seem to be misunderstanding my post. I basically said Hysteria's 1st wings didn't improve her traction enough to let her maneuver as well in the air at top speed unlike her rods.

Hysteria's sharp legs give her improved traction on the ground while her anchors also do this in the air. This is why Hysteria's wings alone weren't enough to let her go as fast and maneuver in the sky.

Does anyone know if this chapter is translated yet? all I've found is this parody translation:

http://www.mangareader.net/claymore/124
    Last edited by TimeMask; March 05, 2012 at 09:49 AM.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

13. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner New's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Claymore 124 Discussion / 125 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Thank you for the link. Question: Is scanlation talk allowed for Claymore, or no because it's licensed etc?

p.s: obviously new here.
    CHOCOLATE!

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

It's allowed.

MiB scanlation with gernot's translation:
    http://mibscanlations.blogspot.com/2...apter-124.html

Edit:
    If you have any suggestions/remarks, etc. PM me or make a post here: http://mibscanlations.blogspot.com/2...apter-124.html . There might be some mistakes and there definitely are things to improve. I can't guarantee I'll correct everything (I'm too noobish for that) but some of the things I might.

Edit 2: Read Online.

Edit 3:
    BTW, here's v2 of scanlation with slightly different typesetting (there are no major changes but it's an improvement IMO, still nothing worth downloading if you already have the older version).
    Mediafire | Bayfiles
    Last edited by Goral; March 07, 2012 at 01:57 AM.

16. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Just beating me to it, Goral.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Or well, as it's your scan group, I don't know.

New Reply
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast