Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

17 21.52%
  • Good

34 43.04%
  • Average

18 22.78%
  • Bad

10 12.66%
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 481 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 481 Discussion / 482 Predictions

Told dyah! Vasto Lorde's time has arrived! i think that guy is just like the espada's lower ranking on Vasto lorde's term but the power gap will be big

on the last chapter why are they talking about Quincy's summoning that hallow? Quincy's exterminate hallows and i think they are already "extinct" because of the purge if some survived that is the topic Mayuri is talking about(removing the existence of hallows)

i hope the final arc will take 2-3 year to finish
    Last edited by kidopitz27; February 15, 2012 at 07:36 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys this is just the second chapter of the new arc, we shouldn't jump to such conclusions about the vasto lorde. For all we know, the Quincy and the hollow have teamed up to fight their common enemy, but I doubt things are as simple as that. However, this man is indeed an arrancar judging from the fragments of the mask and his name. However Mr. Ivan doesn't seem to have a sword and upon closer inspection his very M. Bison like clothing resembles the clothing from the last color spread, although the neck isn't zipped.

All in all this was a great chapter, this are getting spicy.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuck me if i was expecting this. I honestly thought it'd be the Quincy...

Oh wait. Maybe it's just some Arrancar messenger that brings news from Nel and Grimmjow (since Kubo's editor stated that these two were highly likely to return). He doesn't really have to be a bad guy, or at least not outright hostile anyway.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrancar wearing a Quincy outfit? Shouldn't be a true VL or whatever since Starrk-Ulquiorra were VLs and even if he was (He isn't), he should be a hollow, weaker that even Coccon Aizen.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Oh wait. Maybe it's just some Arrancar messenger that brings news from Nel and Grimmjow (since Kubo's editor stated that these two were highly likely to return). He doesn't really have to be a bad guy, or at least not outright hostile anyway.
    I thought about that too. Since hollows keep disappearing, it's in their best interest to cooperate with the shinigami.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

nice chapter,chad was very cool,and what with that arrancar? are their the enemies or are the quincy the enemies? he looks like a privaron espada,doesn't he?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

did stark and ulqiora say that they are vls? i think this ark gonna have the real vls in it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"You sure it's 'delicious'? If they were throwing it away, it must be unpopular."

Oh Kubo. You're so self-aware sometimes.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mrlazsa's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm glad to see lisa is ok, but what se saw was definitely not related with shinigami...it looked like an hollow opening a breach between hueco mundo and real world

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

so much for quincies.....but anyways you kno what based on his look i'm callin it, he's a bad guy and im stickin to it, the first time i made such a call was with Ginjo based on his 'Aizen Eyebrows', im sure its easy to make that call when dude has a part of an arrancar mask but u never kno, he reminds me of a Tesla (Nnoitra's fraccion) type dude tho

the chapter was good, but aside from that the ending's making me worry that Kubo's up to his old shit with these last page things that without them otherwise leave no advancement in plot....as for these 2 shinigami kids i hope theres more to them cuz right now it just seems like

Hanatarou - clone

and

Hiyori- clone

as for the new bad guys i still think there's a possibility that they could both be quincy as well as hollow, or a hollowfied quincies, when we talk about hollows ppl who turn into them are ppl with attachments to this world, things like a strong obsession with revenge would probably factor in as well....but who knows, in the end just like every shinigami hasnt proven himself to be honorable i'm sure there are/were such quincies and hey in the end its iften the case that 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' (even if its temporariry)so i wouldnt rule out quincy participation completely, but since Bleach is so random now anything's possible even if its a stretch, there are always those who are willing to do anything for new power and if you're fighting shinigami the only thing to match it (or the fastest way anyways) would probably be hollowfication (sidenote, this would be a damn good reason for Yama to have them exterminated lol, were he to have found out they were doing such experiments)

....i'm jus runnin off with my own story now lol
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; February 15, 2012 at 09:27 AM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good. I like the pace and story so far...

Seems like lots of things are going to happen in seconds at different places. Hiyori and co. are encountering something that looks like a garganta hmm, but she can smell shinigami (I first thought she was talking about Yuki and Shino, but I guess she smelled shinigami from the hole in dimensions). A hollow appears at Ichigo's place. And some strange things are happening in Rukongai where Ikkaku and Yumi are headed.

Those things obviously will have something in common... now I don't know what is going to be the Arrancar's position in the war.

First of all, I'm still sure the villains are Quincies.
    The Omake chapters made it really obvious and I don't think it was just Kubo's trolling. Seeing that Quincy with the hollow bait in last week's chapter was like a confirmation. It seems like Arrancars truly may have come to Ichigo as something like allies, maybe... Quincy + Hollow alliance wouldn't make sense as Quincies are killing hollows left and right, plus Kubo said he won't let Nel and Grimm appear as villains... Other Arrancars may be a different thing tho.

Next chapter want now!!!!

Btw... Yuki is a HE?

ex oriente lux

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

While the chapter did not seem to have significant plot development (actually, none at all for the most part) there are quite a few implications to the things we saw regarding what has gone on the past 2 years.

The first thing worth commenting on are hiyori and lisa. Why are they at the human world? More so, it seems love and hachi remained at the human world too, I wonder what reason could there be for that? Based on what we saw on previous chapters the vizards did have the freedom to return to SS and rejoin their divisions. Perhaps the vizards who remained behind decided to maintain hostilities towards the shinigami? I do think that would be kinda weird though, specially for lisa to be hostile to shunsui. I guess it is possible that their return could be conditioned in some way thus they ended up refusing (say, they had to keep their identity as hybrids concealed). To me the most likely scenario would seem for them to be some sort of permanent shinigami squad stationed at the human world though. A special unit to deal with special situations basically. It is strange that hiyori would "smell" shinigami, I kinda get the impression she under no circumstances would actually join them (which in a way would make a hypothetical permanent station at the human world convenient).

The thing hiyori saw was worth mentioning too to say the least. It seemed vaguely similar to a garganta however it was different enough for it to obviously not be that. Perhaps hiyori and lisa were just attacked? The most interesting implication is that if it not a garganta the attack must have come from somewhere different from HM and SS.

Did chad's arm always have that fullbring light when transforming (I am talking about previous arcs, not just now)?

As for ivan, I am kinda surprised he is an arrancar (broken mask is a giveaway). Where did he come from? Is he somehow ancient or something? Is there something else capable of making complete arrancar other than the orb? Or is there perhaps a natural way to complete shinigamification? I would find it a tad strange if the enemy are solely arrancar though, perhaps the enemy has a number of things. The most interesting part is that arrancar powers in fact have nothing to do with quincy abilities. During the HM arc at least quincy abilities were specifically stated to be significantly different from hollow or shinigami ones. In this regard, the obvious jab at the quincy last chapter is strange to say the least. I wonder what happened....

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a good chapter! And yeah i really like Yukio and Shino , they are very funny and i like seeing more non-badass characters . I know it might sound strange but i like seeing them in Ichigo's team with Ichigo being like their sensei or something

That Arrancar dude that appeared in the last page looked strong , i wonder if he is one of the enemies of this arc ? Overall i liked the chapter , and i would like if the enemy of this arc were Arrancars rather than Quincies. I wanna see the Quincy fight alongside Shinigami in the final arc of Bleach. That would be the best ending IMO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

What is clear is that this fella's not there to pick a fight. Not in the middle of the room with everybody present. It's not Kubo's style and we won't be having a battle next chapter I believe.

This Ivan guy has appeared either to give a message or to threaten Ichigo. He seems to be somewhat Szayel Aporro-ish and I guess his mannerisms and way of speaking will be along those lines. Which means that next chapter will feature everybody drawing their weapons and Ivan just smiling and saying "whoa whoa, easy there I'm not an enemy kids" or something like that. Probably before casually commenting that he could wipe the floor with everybody if he really wanted to (you gotta have IRON BALLS to step on Ichigo's bed like that).

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why did Byakuya grow up and mature into an adult in the last 100 years, but not Hiyori? I thought it was a so so chapter...but that's what I expect from these beginning chapters because Kubo has a lot he needs to set up. Especially if this is the last arc (though it'll probably last a few years). I think it's interesting that they called the guy who appeared at the end just a "messenger." He looks pretty strong, and for him to show up by himself in front of Ichigo's entire crew means that he's pretty confident about his strength...or he knows enough about Ichigo to know Ichigo probably won't fight him in his house. Eitherway, this guy and whoever he's working with/for have done their homework on Ichigo.

It seems like it's shaping up for Ichigo to have his own "squad" on earth...though I wonder who his vice captain would be...Ishida or Chad...I guess Ishida would be the logical choice...it'd be like Kirk and Spock...actually...exactly like Kirk and Spock. Anyway, that's where it seems to be going and that picture with Ichigo, Chad, Uryuu and Inoe really nailed that home for me. And with the addition of these two new shinigami, it really seems that's the direction they're going. Question is...why now? They could've done that years ago, so Soul Society must be aware of something going on.
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast