Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

17 21.52%
  • Good

34 43.04%
  • Average

18 22.78%
  • Bad

10 12.66%
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 481 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dakim's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 481 Discussion / 482 Predictions

Non of the Espada were VLs, rather they were VL- Level... I'm not sure about stark though...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sevenheadedmirror's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Clearly Vasto Lorde Arrancar, and I mean former Vasto Lorde who then became arrancar... so maximum level enemy. At least we have that as a theme for the arc.
    To in infer something and pose it as implied in the source is to justify something.
    The justification that an arc or a story sucks because the author is as tired as us from it can't apply since it's the author's fault it sucks to begin with.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dakim View Post
    Non of the Espada were VLs, rather they were VL- Level... I'm not sure about stark though...
    They were. Kubo even stated it...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

As for the rest of the Vizards i.e. Lisa, Hiyori, Hachi, Love & Mashiro staying behind, I think they're some kind of "special" unit that Yamamoto decided on creating. If anything, they're probably acting as more or less "free agents". The one I'm most surprised is Hachi. I figured he would've taken over Tessai's old position.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dakim's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    They were. Kubo even stated it...
    I do not seem to recall that, do you have a link?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

^The databook where kubo "stated" that was actually ambiguous. It was not clear between the espada being former VLs or them being at the VL level. In other words, we don't know crap lol. Even the ulquiorra case was weird to say the very least. Even if the form he had seemed to be one of the VL there are a few ambiguous points about him in the story namely that he gave up power to maintain his regeneration and the fact that he had a second stage of release no one among the espada had achieved.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, yes. We are back to increasing the expectation, waiting for a great climax. I can feel it.

I wanted Hyiori to be in SS in Shinji's squad, but I can't have everything.

I think that any theory now is a long shot. So many possibilities.
    I still want a everyone against the Spirit King and his army. But everything is so open now.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What an interesting chapter......showed off alot of characters, clearly somethings going on, and then this Ivan dude just walks into Ichigo's room and introduces himself instead of Yuki lol. He does look like an arrancar, he probably is. I'm pretty sure this isn't the guy who was using hollow bait last chapter though. That was definitely a Quincy. Things are getting interesting already. Only thing I don't like is this revives the Vasto Lorde debate....

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fairiehearts's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by union98 View Post
    Why did Byakuya grow up and mature into an adult in the last 100 years, but not Hiyori? I thought it was a so so chapter...but that's what I expect from these beginning chapters because Kubo has a lot he needs to set up. Especially if this is the last arc (though it'll probably last a few years). I think it's interesting that they called the guy who appeared at the end just a "messenger." He looks pretty strong, and for him to show up by himself in front of Ichigo's entire crew means that he's pretty confident about his strength...or he knows enough about Ichigo to know Ichigo probably won't fight him in his house. Eitherway, this guy and whoever he's working with/for have done their homework on Ichigo.

It seems like it's shaping up for Ichigo to have his own "squad" on earth...though I wonder who his vice captain would be...Ishida or Chad...I guess Ishida would be the logical choice...it'd be like Kirk and Spock...actually...exactly like Kirk and Spock. Anyway, that's where it seems to be going and that picture with Ichigo, Chad, Uryuu and Inoe really nailed that home for me. And with the addition of these two new shinigami, it really seems that's the direction they're going. Question is...why now? They could've done that years ago, so Soul Society must be aware of something going on.
    I think there are two possibilities to that answer. 1 Hiyori's gigai and years spent in the human world kept her in a child-like size, 2 that is her adult form.

As for the chapter we could be dealing with BOTH quincies and arrancars for the arc but one will be evil and the other allies. Who knows maybe the arrancar here wants a truce with the ichi-gang because a group of people *cough* quincies *cough* have been killing too many of their men and upsetting the balance.
    Last edited by fairiehearts; February 15, 2012 at 11:40 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrancar's are cool so in turn this chapter was....cool
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A really good chapter. I have to say I'm loving the interaction between Yuki and Shino, and I can't wait to see what the Arrancar appearance will mean.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Imo this arrancar guy is sent by Grimm Joe or some other "friendly character", probobly arrancars expiriensin the same problem as shinigamis,they start missin for some reason and this guy come for a help.
    <3 three and more sided conflicts

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HOLLOWS AND SHINIGAMI WILL FIGHT QUINCYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We've seen almost every kind of hybrid in this manga EXCEPT any type of hybrid with Quincies...We've seen shinigami/hollow(vizards), hollow/shinigami (arrancar), human/hollow (fullbringers), human/hollow/shinigami (Ichigo), but nothing with the Quincies. And it seems they're going to need a power up of some sort if the villains are going to be on Vasto Lorde level and higher. Assuming that the VLs are as strong as or stronger than Ulquiorra's Segunda Etapa, the Quincies don't stand a chance. Uryuu couldn't do anything significant against Ulquiorra so maybe they'll find someway to combine Quincy powers with that of shinigami or hollow...who knows, but something has to be done to make them more significant.

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    HOLLOWS AND SHINIGAMI WILL FIGHT QUINCYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There'd be no point in Hollows and Shinigamis fighting Quincies because it wouldn't be fight...The shinigamis and hollows would WTFPWN all of the quincies within a matter of minutes...hell, the Quincies didn't even stand a chance when it was ONLY the shinigamis, plus, how many quincies left could there possibly be...like 5? LOL
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

The ending was epic! Ichi: get off that bed... That was funny and the look on his face meant he was serious as an executioner. Anyway That arrancar dude is strong, quick and very skilled, but i do think he is more friend than foe. I think Ichi may be a little high on his abilities right now so that could breed some overconfidence, but lets see where that goes.

New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast