Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter!

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

3 1.69%
  • 2 (Average)

17 9.60%
  • 3 (Good)

73 41.24%
  • 4 (Great!)

67 37.85%
  • 5 (Epic!)

15 8.47%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 1.13%
New Reply
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 657 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 657 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 657 Spoiler Discussion

The spoilers are short and vague, but I hope the chapter will be interesting. I really want to know what is the culprit behind this mystery.
    Also it would be great to see Mugivaras not only fight this guys, but also finally fight Smoker and his crew. It would be quite interesting.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well .. i hope that that talking head and legs really are a by product of the person's ability or something. i dont like the idea of it being the work of law

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm can't quite put my finger on it maybe it's law but he like to do more than just separate body parts... here's a crazy theory maybe Buggy improved his DF and now it can affect others not to mention he was offered a shichibukai position.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kuroboshi's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xerous View Post
    Hmm can't quite put my finger on it maybe it's law but he like to do more than just separate body parts... here's a crazy theory maybe Buggy improved his DF and now it can affect others not to mention he was offered a shichibukai position.
    Again, Buggy and Law don't have anything with this Wano Dude...

Just think about it: This dude can talk... With his legs! And also can re-arrange his head! Law would need to be able to see the guy to re-arrange his head, so, no Law! Also, Buggy can only (yeah, ONLY) mess up with his own body!

Meh thinks this Wano Dude is using some Akuma no Mi of his own, or he is the result of some kind of experiment or something like that.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Gorgias's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I'm wrong... but what is a Shichibukai doing in the New World? As far as I remember they were supposed to regulate the balance of Power on the Grand Line. There might be a extraordinary reason for his actions.

Someone noticed the masked men could be part of Magellans Crew - that would be great! Even if I don't expect him to appear that early in the NW.

After the Fishmen-Arc Oda finally did it again to make me excited about what will happen next.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Chris215's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

A quick (stupid??) thought:

What if BlackBeard defeated Law and stole his DF ?? He could have stopped by this island and messed around a bit.
    TRY MY ONE PIECE CHANNEL
    http://veetle.com/v/4ea948a7a7a2c

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ocajavati's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shichibukai? Power that resembles Buggy?

It's probably a good bet either alone or through Vegapunk's help Buggy is now able to project his ability onto others. Considering that Buggy's ability is the natural counter against swordmen, it would explains why the samurais from the country of Wano was easily dispatched.

Or perhaps someone else took up the offer to join the Shichibukai?

Seems unlikely; the power would simply resemble Buggy's too much to make an unique antagonist.

This will probably be used to demonstrate that the Straw Hats weren't the only ones who've powered up over the time skip.

Just my two cent.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow this chapter seems to bring into attention other strange creatures. Lol this makes me wonder what other strange things will Oda show us in the near future 'cause from what i see the legs dude and the Dragon were just mere warm ups

Overall it seems an interesting chapter and as for the Shichibukai just 'cause Nami remarked that the samurai's cuts remembered her of Buggy doesn't convince me at all that he's the one responsible. I personally still think Buggy's DF can't possibly be responsible for that. I stick with Law being behind all this , he has that devil's mind not Buggy , Buggy's just plain stupid and not capable of doing this IMO .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I think buggy is capable of alot but his wimpy mentality gets in his way (I think Oda said something similar about buggy in an interview) btw does the lady with the wings look evil to anyone?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Would it be crazy if its standard for Wano citizens to have such weird bodies to avoid sword strikes yeah? Maybe that's why he's screaming at a Shichibukai (who could be Buggy) he might take his splitting power as an insult, but I think that and saving his son wouldn't be related. Don't see Buggy as the human experimenting/capturing type either.

The legs seem to belong to this head cos they were also determined to get some shit done, maybe its to save the son. That means the body (sans head) was kicking ass when the Straw Hats called a few chapters back. We've seen his head and legs how weird do you think his body will look?

Also Gigantic skull explained. This island for some reason has giant humans on it, and the kids are really cute(put some sorta smiley here)! This cute kids virus seems to keep getting me after the 2year timeskip; first that four-armed fishman-girl, then Koala, Grown-up Chimney then Iceburgs secretary now this!

And because he intends to fuck with our heads for another decade-plus, Oda summons a gaddamn BirdMan.... Woaw a lots happening in this chapter!

FuS
    Is Pandaman scared of the New World?

Word my boys independent hip-hop video check it out if thats your bag Illite MC - Trolling www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GaGXuQNvWU

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Giants! So the teaser two chapters ago makes one wonder again, could it have been Elbaf? Or were those just kidnapped, but they looked happy playing around. What if Blackbeard has gone on a rampage and killed of a large part of their citizens? What if both Magellan and Law are there cooperating for the WG. :P

I don't expect any Samurai to have a DF fruit being oldfashioned as that one seems to be.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So we have dragons, giants, and harpys. What the hell was the world government doing? I have a feeling that this is the Resident Evil arc of One Piece, ignoring the zombies from Thriller Bark.

Oh yeah, and the chapter is out.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so, again random chapter ftw! xD This is becoming more confusing as it goes.

Luffy attached the legs to his body xD

That bird person is part of the enemies, but, what's the matter with this place. It's like freak Island from some crazy movie.

So, that was the samurai, but, did he cut someone or is he a victim too?

Giant kids? Wtf?

And Brook is still on the ship? Or was he taken as well and is on the island on a different location?

Seems like they'll be reunited soon enough

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

"It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast