Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Gantz 357 Discussion/358 Prediction Thread

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 357 Discussion/358 Prediction Thread

Quote Quote:
    Maybe kei 2 is hallucinating **** while Reika is fighting the alien?
    That would be an interesting twist but I think she's dead - dead. Oku wanted to show Kei-2 emotional state and that he did like or love Reika despite saying nasty things to her. Anyways, excuse the auto correct on the phone that fixed Oku as Okinawa.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tanma's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been reading some posts and it's strange people are surprised Reika seems "intact" and wondering why she died. Her suit is down, so any punch from the monter would crush her bones, cause internal bleeding, etc.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It would have been cool if Kanji (swords guy) and another new guy like the Old guy knew each other from a past joint mission like the Tokyo/Osaka before the Italy mission where everyone was at. Can we all assume that every Gantz team had a coop mission before Italy with a 100 point alien? It would at least make for a cool background story for some of the new members.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shion Izumi View Post
    It would have been cool if Kanji (swords guy) and another new guy like the Old guy knew each other from a past joint mission like the Tokyo/Osaka before the Italy mission where everyone was at. Can we all assume that every Gantz team had a coop mission before Italy with a 100 point alien? It would at least make for a cool background story for some of the new members.
    Theres nothing to base this on, but god damn it is not fun to think about.

Gantz really is perfect for a shit load of spin off stories and mangas.

They could make an entire filler gantz series of shit that was happening else where. All it needs is good monsters. thats what I loved gantz for, was the monsters. I never cared much for the side characters except the osaka team.

Shit, I'd love to see why the Osaka team was so cocky and experienced. check out how whats his face cleared the game 7 times.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna make a wild prediction:

Kei1 gonna die, leaving Tae to Kei2
    Check Out My Music
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n48pStnecmw
    My Predictions:
    Big Mom gonna have the plague plague fruit or plant plant fruit

Kaido gonna have nuke nuke fruit

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

^
    Kei1 has more chance to survive than Kei2. Now Kei2 is totally useless: he is in very bad mental state, being a clone and lost his loved ones. he could go berserk, like Cherry did, but his suit is ruined... so he barely would survive a meet with an alien... Okay he survived some missions, without the suit, but that Kei was in better shape. Most fight attempt I've seen from Kei2 went to fail.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Reika cloned the lady killer side of Kei. Kei-R seems more like real Kei: his curse is that women with big breasts die around him.

I'm wondering if Kei-R is about to get telekinesis. He just survived an encounter of that caliber, he's depressed, and defenseless.
    Last edited by Cru; February 15, 2012 at 11:34 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kliff2004 View Post
    Theres nothing to base this on, but god damn it is not fun to think about.

Gantz really is perfect for a shit load of spin off stories and mangas.

They could make an entire filler gantz series of shit that was happening else where. All it needs is good monsters. thats what I loved gantz for, was the monsters. I never cared much for the side characters except the osaka team.

Shit, I'd love to see why the Osaka team was so cocky and experienced. check out how whats his face cleared the game 7 times.
    I am sure that when Gantz ends we will see some spin offs. The potential is pretty much limitless and there are still so many questions that need answering about the actual game of Gantz. I still want to know if you die in say Tokyo but live in NYC, will you be summoned to the Tokyo team or the NYC team? It would have been cool if those Americans that died on the Dino mission survived just to see where they would end up on the next mission.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Rye's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sure that when Gantz ends we will see some spin offs. The potential is pretty much limitless and there are still so many questions that need answering about the actual game of Gantz. I still want to know if you die in say Tokyo but live in NYC, will you be summoned to the Tokyo team or the NYC team? It would have been cool if those Americans that died on the Dino mission survived just to see where they would end up on the next mission.
    If the Tokyo Gantz have you in the database, you'll be transferred by that Gantz. If they were to go home, will they be brought back to Japan? That would suck xD
    Last edited by Rye; February 16, 2012 at 04:56 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    If the Tokyo Gantz have you in the database, you'll be transferred by that Gantz. If they were to go home, will they be brought back to Japan? That would suck xD
    you know thats pretty good idea.

I imagine theres a offsite storage unit that backs up everyones save file.

Its like google cloud for humans.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't Kaze a vagrant? Moving from town to town fighting toughest highschoolers (wtf?). He's now tied forever to the apartment in Tokyo.

Well, maybe not any more.

This series would be great for spin offs. Mainly because there are just so many things that Gantz has failed to address over the course of the series. The biggest draw for me in this series is the moral ambiguity and how a bunch of strangers might interact together during regular fights to the death.

The series nowadays is increasingly glossing over these kinds of character interactions which is a shame, but it certainly leaves a lot to the imagination. Character-driven spin offs would be great.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Enn's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Since the ordeal with Reika has ended, it has to be Kei1's turn to show what's happening in that battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Lol, that would really be unfortunate.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee-tyme7's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Check back a few issues.

mary already fought and shes fucking incredibly strong. she took out one of those big aliens single handely while kei and katou needed to fight together just to take down one.

My bad, I totally scheme past that part saw it but didn't realize it was her for some odd reason. XD But yeah she sure kick butt and now only one thing left is to see her tits and buns. lol.
    Some people had claim that she is falling for Kaze? Idk I don't really like their pairing isn't he like way older than her? Even that old dude said Kaze's around his age. I don't think any of the team will survive this. Most of the people in Kei 2 group will die because I believed they are there just for the action that is coming their way. Maybe Mary McClain will survive or not but I hope Kei 2 show some nasty fight scene before he die.
    I forgot was it Kei 2 that killed that Alien warrior's brother or Kei 1? If it's Kei 2 then he's screw...well I guess they both screw either way. lol.

Love is like a hurricane.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner firebo14's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Check back a few issues.

Mary already fought and shes fucking incredibly strong. she took out one of those big aliens single handily while kei and katou needed to fight together just to take down one.
    Yeah, Mary is much stronger than Reika... everyone, do not underestimate her... she is one secksy killer and has powerful secksy legs...
    Last edited by firebo14; February 18, 2012 at 07:33 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-tyme7 View Post
    My bad, I totally scheme past that part saw it but didn't realize it was her for some odd reason. XD But yeah she sure kick butt and now only one thing left is to see her tits and buns. lol.
    Some people had claim that she is falling for Kaze? Idk I don't really like their pairing isn't he like way older than her? Even that old dude said Kaze's around his age. I don't think any of the team will survive this. Most of the people in Kei 2 group will die because I believed they are there just for the action that is coming their way. Maybe Mary McClain will survive or not but I hope Kei 2 show some nasty fight scene before he die.
    I forgot was it Kei 2 that killed that Alien warrior's brother or Kei 1? If it's Kei 2 then he's screw...well I guess they both screw either way. lol.
    It was Kei1 that killed the brother.

But this alien race tracks you based on a genetic signature. So although they are aware that there are two kei kurono's, they cant distinguish between them.

Its quite possible that all of those crazy aliens were coming after kei2 and his group simply because the whole society is pursing kei1 for his crimes.

New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast