Title: Dream High 2
Director: Lee Eung-Bok
Writer: Heo Sung-Hye
Network: KBS2
Episodes: 16

Spoiler: Cast show

Summary:
Kirin High School of Art has been taken over by Oz Entertainment because of financial bankruptcy. Oz Entertainment then transfers over its own idol stars to Kirin High to avoid a law requiring under age entertainers to study for a set time. Competition then brews between troubled students at Kirin High School of Art and then newly transfered idols from Oz Entertainment

Shin Hae-Sung (Kang So-Ra) enters Kirin High School of Art with a high written exam score, but poor performance scores. She then meets fellow students Jin Yoo-Jin (Jinwoon) and JB (JB), who makes her realize how fun music can be. Jin Yoo-Jin acted when he was a young child. Now, he is a troubled student dreaming of becoming a rock star. He attempts to cure his pain caused by his parent's divorce through music.

Subbing Team: Haru2Subs and Fighting! Fansub

Source: d-addicts, asiandramawiki

Personal Thoughts:
I would admit that to start with, I was kind of disappointed with Dream High 2. Those who watched the first Dream High would know why. I was expecting that the story would continue, so I was rather surprised to see the summary that Dream High 2 started off completely new and different from the old one. In addition it has completely new casts as well, with stars from the first Dream High acted as cameo only. Still, I couldn't help but watching Dream High 2 for the sake of its old series.

First episode was opened with a very familiar scene. My eyes almost popped out when I saw "Hye Mi" and Sam Dong, but completely disappointed after that. Not many singing this time, more towards dance. Going through the episode, it was mainly funny and crazy. The casts have comical faces, and their actions are just funny. I want to see them singing more, since nothing was shown so far. At the end of the episode, finally, it showed something more related to music, so I'm looking forward to the next sub to watch more.