Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Otogakure

3 30.00%
  • Team Kumogakure

7 70.00%
  • 50/50, Draw or impossible to tell

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Orochimaru, Kabuto and Kimimaro vs. A, Darui and C

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru, Kabuto and Kimimaro vs. A, Darui and C

The Otogakure Trio vs. Raikage and his subordinates

This is an alternate reality scenario. Orochimaru and his two most trusted subordinates target A, the current Raikage, instead of the Yondaime Kazekage before they launch their attack on Konoha.

Rules and conditions:
    -Neutral battleground, compareable to the area where the Sannins clashed.
    -Orochimaru is inside an ideal host body and thus completely healthy.
    -No Edo Tensei summons for anyone.
    -Kabuto does not have Oro's powers.
    -Manda is alive and under Orochimaru's control and Manda II does not exist yet.
    -Kimimaro's disease hasn't broken out yet, so he's healthy and won't die mid-battle by means of sickness.
    -Team Oto has some general knowledge about the Raikage, while Team Kumo has compareable knowledge about Orochimaru.

Whats going to happen? How is this going to end? Have fun discussing!
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Orochimaru, Kabuto and Kimimaro vs. A, Darui and C

This wasn't that hard to me. Orochimaru team has no way to hurt raikage, and Duri shouldn't have a problem with Kimmiaro or Kabuto. C would just be support like he was aginst Taka. I'm going with Team Raikage.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru can use Futon, the Five Elements Seal and the Sword of Kusanagi (which is said to cut through almost anything).

Kusanagi and Futon may be questionable, since the Futon Oro has shown wasn't that powerful and the Kusanagi Sword was unable to pierce through Naruto's v2 Kyuubi cloak (although I doubt Raiton Armor is at the same level of durability). But the Five Element Seal should be able to shut down the cloak.

Team Oto's largest problem should be how to deal with Raikage's speed, not actually taking him down once they get him.

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

The sword of Kusanagi can cut trough adamantine(its some ways below diamond durability). Not sure if A's shield is that strong but it should be... Defenetly going to go with that sword as valid. As for the seal... I don't see how it could work. There is no way in hell Oro get's to activate it and swing and ACTUALY HIT Raikage(same for the sword) to place it... Then he actualy had to get his hand TROUGH the shield to get to his skin to place it.... Yeah no way in hell.
    The only thing that would give Oro a win would be to warp Raikage in his dimension to try to steal his body but considering the level of imunity Raikage has to that type of stuff (genjutsu)...Also the perfect body condition you gave to Oro...Nop i don't see this happening. His poison would also be one but i don't see it actualy effecting Raikage... Now they also have a sensor ninja with them.

All in all i am going with Raikage's team. Kimimaro and Kabuto are not even relevant lol as Raikage would rip there heads off in a flash... If Minato is not dodging(not with ST) that then this 2 can't do it for sure.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

kumo stomps,imo. A trolls with his astonishing speed and physical strength. if he attacks oro or kabuto as did he against tobi in volume 50 http://www.mangareader.net/93-35269-...apter-467.html . I doubt they would survive,although oro was able to take some hits by tsunade. darui and C are the weakest in this fight,but they can slow down kimimaro or kabuto while A crush them.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt Raikage can take out Kimimaro on the fly, his bones are nearly indestructible and taking physical attacks is pretty much Kimimaro's speciality. Lets also not forget he casually used to subdue a raging Juugo... so imho he can keep Raikage at the very least busy, and if he goes SC2 he should even have enough raw physical power to grab and hold the Raikage in place if they clash, which in turn should give Oro enough time to either pierce him with his Kusanagi or place his Five Element Seal on him, whichever you may prefer.

And something about the Five Element Seal:

Its a seal used to disturb chakra, so its not impossible that it would bypass the cloak, which is made of nothing but chakra after all. The seal also includes all five elements, which means it has Futon in it too. Regardless... at the very least all those people of the opinion that Minato can put a Hiraishin mark on Raikage have to accept this as a 100% valid counter

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

While I don't think Kimimaro can pierce Raiton Armor, I'm positive he can take everything Raikage throws at him... for a while. I think Kimimaro or Kabuto both could take out Darui and Shi with no real effort too, so I'm gonna go ahead and give Orochimaru's team the win, thanks to Oro tanking enough of A's attacks for Kabuto and Kimimaro to join in and finish him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    While I don't think Kimimaro can pierce Raiton Armor, I'm positive he can take everything Raikage throws at him... for a while. I think Kimimaro or Kabuto both could take out Darui and Shi with no real effort too, so I'm gonna go ahead and give Orochimaru's team the win, thanks to Oro tanking enough of A's attacks for Kabuto and Kimimaro to join in and finish him.
    How do u know?
    -> Kimimaro said his bones were stronger than tempered steel.

Physical attack do work against Raiton armor just incase u dont know. The Raiton armor isn't a bullet proof jacket u know?
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Release_Armour <- Might read it again. It doesn't say it give you a "EXTERNAL DEFENSE BODY ARMOR".

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Kimimaro is going to be able to fight with a missing head do you? If there is no plot device from stoping Raikage from 1 shooting people then his max speed is used (as that vs Mainto) and his hand is going to Kimi's face and ripping it off before Kimi knows that attack is even coming so he can form any defence.

The seal needs to be placed on the body to disrupt the user chakra... And its not even that powerfull as Naruto could still do jutsus...The only real think it was able to do is mess his kyuubi chakra income. The seal does not have ANY feats of bypasing chakra shields of absorbing chakra or whatever... It can't do that.

Still going with A's team winning nicely. The only one not getting 1 shooted off the bat is Oro the rest would be missing there heads. There is a good chanse even Oro would be killed... A GOOD one to. If his brain is impaled i don't care about any of his jutsus as no brain = nothing to make him do those jutsus.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Oro doesn't need a brain... he can puke out a completely new body, which also includes a head, from his stomach. Oro can exist as nothing else but chakra, he's compareable to something like a chakra-spirit that can posses people. If you want to kill him you need to annihilate the chakra, since the physical body isn't much more then a shell.

As for Kimimaro:

His head won't fly off for two reasons: First of all there's no way in hell I believe that Raikage is powerful enough to tear Kimimaro's almost indestructible spine... and secondly team Oto has general knowledge about Raikage, so they will be on their guard from the getgo and Kimimaro can already reinforce his bones before the fight even starts.

The only one who has to watch out for a speedblitz is Kabuto, but he can work around that by hiding underground and leting a Dead Soul Bunshin impersonate for him while he waits for an opportunity to launch a sneak attack. My only concern is that C could possibly detect another person underground, but I wouldn't take it for granted, since considering Kabuto's profession as a master spy he should know how to mask his presence.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Oro DOES need a brain. Oro can't puke out anything if there is no brain to activate that jutsu.
    Oro can exist as nothing more then chakra when he was attacked like a parazitic organism to a host (Sasuke) then he whent out and created a new body with chakra (something like a biju). The chakra forms a physical body, he defenetly has form and substance. Oro in a sense was sharing consciousness with Sasuke. It was about the same tactic he uses when he transfer to a new body.

His stronger bone snaped when Kimi tried to impale a statue made out of sand and other strong minerals from the ground.. Indestructible my but.. Raikage would cut his way trough that like nothing... Not only that Kimi would not even have time to activate CS form to give him a durability boost. Again Raikage would impale his head with no problem.

Is that dead bunshing the same thing he used to fake his escape vs kakashi in the medical thing? If so he needs a dead body for that. Also Kabuto would not have time to form even 1 hand seal before Raikage would kill him and Kimi.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Kabuto carries around dead bodies in a scroll like Tenten her weapons

And like I said... Oro and friends have general knowledge about Raikage. They know he's ridiculously fast, strong and dangerous and in this scenario they are the attackers, which means they also have the initiative.

I also don't agree that Oro needs a brain, his whole consciousness, memories etc. are in his chakra, otherwise that whole body transfer thing wouldn't even be possible, because it would require to transplant the brain.

But lets just agree to disagree, I see that we have some fundamentally different opinions about Kimimaro's physical durability, Raikage's physical power and Orochimaru's vital functions, so I doubt we can come to a joint conclusion
    Last edited by LnDRash; February 10, 2012 at 06:54 AM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@LnDRash

To me dead bodies are prep. I can understand normal shinobi weapons that you can have on you to not be prep but dead bodies should be under prep. Its like Oro having bodies to make the ET. Under normal conditions Oro probably has an army of "to be and able" corpses.

Its irrelevant what they know about Raikage if they can take no actions to counter it. Let's say you right now got the info that the Sun is going to exploade in 30 minutes ... What exacly can you do but pray? Same shit for them. Raikage can hit them before they even know the fight started making any counter invalid.

The body transfer is a jutsu. Minato was able to place his mind inside his kid (KUshina to) but do you belive they could actualy use there mind if Tobi would imaple there brain? Its magic aka a jutsu design to do that but under normal circumstances they need organs to function. If Oro is missing his muscles on his hand that hand would not work, if the brain impulses can't get to his arm he can't move that arm.

Kimimaro's bones have already proven to snap even uner his own power (and not just any bone but the most durable). So now you are telling me the dude that can cut the bloody 8 tails horn off can't pierce this guy HEAD? There is nothing to agree or not here. He can cut his head in half like a watermelon WITH FEATS.
    Last edited by xXan; February 10, 2012 at 08:49 AM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    No, he can't. Kimimaro's bones have already been shattered by pre-timeskip Gaara and cut through by samurai fodders. Ee has cut off Hachibi's horn and broken Susanoo bones. He'll punch off Kimi's head with ease, as well as Kabuto's. Oro's the only one who can survive long enough to even call this a fight and his regenerative powers can only go so far. He's just gonna get shredded to pieces until he submits.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    No, he can't. Kimimaro's bones have already been shattered by pre-timeskip Gaara and cut through by samurai fodders. Ee has cut off Hachibi's horn and broken Susanoo bones. He'll punch off Kimi's head with ease, as well as Kabuto's. Oro's the only one who can survive long enough to even call this a fight and his regenerative powers can only go so far. He's just gonna get shredded to pieces until he submits.
    lol that was pretime skip where Kimimaro's have illness and also Gaara had shukaku mixed on his sand before (cuz Gaara that time was still Biju host).

And Those Samurai fodders are samurai, samurai are train by cutting..

A cut off Hachibi horn, last time I know you people keep saying that biju are made of chakra. So I don't see him actually cutting a "real body" u know with skin and bones and tissue?. So [A] cut only the Horn that actually nothing but chakra itself.

1 more thing. Gaara never shattered kimi bones when he transform into cs2 state. And the fodder ninja that use chakra on their weapon to make it even stronger and sharper, could not even cut through it.

Ur expecting [A] is more skill than a Samurai who been training by cutting/slashing for years?. [A] isn't train for that, he do those wrestling move like Lucha Libre.

So far Orochimaru, Kabuto, Kimimaro take this.. [A] is fast, but that guy will be focusing on Orochimaru because his a sannin. while the other 2 fight off and I don't see Darui kicking Kimimaro, Kabuto and C will fight..

[A] couldn't even 1 shot Jugo...and it stated there that only Kimimaro alone can stop Jugo..
    [A] body isn't made of steel like his father.
    while kimimaro bones are hard like steel? similar to 3rd raikage body LOL hard as steel?.
    Last edited by Lemonadez; February 10, 2012 at 11:21 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast