Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk 327 Discussion

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Berserk 327 Discussion

Chapter is out, no date for the next chapter.
    Last edited by GAT-X252; February 20, 2012 at 08:04 AM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

2. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 327 Spoilers

Fight log :
    Mermaids stun the Sea God for 30s.
    Sea God's Mighty Wave Grasp is disabled.
    Guts uses Lust Of The Vengeful Dog.
    Guts deals a critical strike for 123,878,476 damage to Sea God.
    Sea God is dead.
    +12,105,987 xp.

Loot :
    massive salt meat x 20,000
    Woods x 1,000

Primary Mission : Supply Ship
    Completed.
    Last edited by Gats; February 10, 2012 at 02:19 AM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn judging on what you said, Guts didn't level up even though thats a massive amount of xp. He must be at a really level to do that XD
    Whats the meaning of the kid having Griffiths hair??

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    Damn judging on what you said, Guts didn't level up even though thats a massive amount of xp. He must be at a really level to do that XD
    Whats the meaning of the kid having Griffiths hair??
    Back during the eclipse Caska was raped by Griffith which pretty much tainted the soul of the child and if I"m not mistaken their child was the vessel use to allow Griffith to be reborn to who he is now. So it could be an odd sign from Griffith saying "you're still needed for my plan"

http://www.skullknight.net/encyclope...ion/index.html

Bottom most FAQ makes mention of their "demonic child" being used to reborn him but I can't recall the exact chapter in which Griffith came back.

Well the spoiler does also make note with how the child is still with Caska so perhaps Griffith does have some control over the child or is even a spy for him to keep an eye on Guts exploits. Since they do have a familiar family feel from the child they haven't really thought that perhaps while the child seems to be their child, they don't consider that perhaps he's being used by Griffith.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aazholh's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the child is very sincere in helping Guts and is not spying on him. Griffith could have killed Guts at any time, but it is the host that still cares about his father. And since the child and Griffith are now one, Griffith's will may be compromised.
    "You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral - I'll do anything to anything!" - Bishop of Bath and Wells (circa 1563)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNM5GOQCko

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Griffiths new body is imperfect, Guts will be able to kill him because of the son I reckon.
    I just got confused....as long as that child is guts and caska child and NOT caska and griffiths kid. Cause that fact is the only fact that has made me not go insane over the rape at the eclipse as much...

The child did what sheike sort of does, but it was his whole astral body, so yeah he can be standing with caska and use his astral body to go get guts. I believe the child is a major playa in the plot and i'm dying to learn about it.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah we pretty much agree that Griffith's weakness in his new body. The child won't let him kill his parents. But at the same time I don't think Guts will be able to kill Griffith exactly because of that. If he finds out that Giffith's host is his own son, I'm pretty sure he'll think twice before taking him down.And maybe he'll end up not killing him.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    Yeah we pretty much agree that Griffith's weakness in his new body. The child won't let him kill his parents. But at the same time I don't think Guts will be able to kill Griffith exactly because of that. If he finds out that Giffith's host is his own son, I'm pretty sure he'll think twice before taking him down.And maybe he'll end up not killing him.
    He already knows, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't care but ya it will add a dynamic. If he kills Griffith so too will the moon child die. Moral dilemma ftw!
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

here the raw

http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=49667409 <- last post
    or click on the image below

berserk on hiatus again?!?

12. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems that way.

Too bad...i wanted at least one more chapter.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

NO WAY ?!
    2 chapters only ?!
    I expected 3 at least.

/suicide

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking like a sweet episode. Maybe it will be back in few more weeks.
    "You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral - I'll do anything to anything!" - Bishop of Bath and Wells (circa 1563)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aazholh View Post
    I think the child is very sincere in helping Guts and is not spying on him. Griffith could have killed Guts at any time, but it is the host that still cares about his father. And since the child and Griffith are now one, Griffith's will may be compromised.
    That's the tricky thing about dark stories. We want to believe that since he's a child and basically the child that would've been born by Caska that he isn't evil or doesn't have any form of malice. At the same time because Guts gets a familar feeling from the child, he doesn't want to think of him as an enemy so they fall into a sort of denial that the kid may indeed be an enemy to them which makes it tricky for them.

While I to do hope that this child isn't evil in any form you can't deny the possibility that the child may indeed be a puppet of Griffith used to keep an eye on Guts. Since Guts isn't dead yet it may prove that Griffith may still favor him. Guts does still have a Behelit on hand so perhaps he beileves that he may use it and thus join godhand and be by his side again.

There is no denying that Griffith was truly heartbroken when Guts beat him and left his side, which basically spiralled him down into a depression that nearly got him killed. But it was that same act that proved to Griffith that Guts really cared about him and also increased his interest in him. It's true that if Griffith wanted Guts dead he would've been able to do it within the first few chapters of this manga but he hasn't. So the question comes down to, what purpose could Guts still serve to Griffith and why has he allowed him to stay alive even though we might see that Guts has already served his purpose towards Griffith.

--

What a pain though another break, maybe it'll open up with them at the elf island, perhaps he needs time to gather material and make sure the place looks as magical as possible. Though with how many years it's been for them to actually travel there I would imagine he has the whole continent planned out lol.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter. And finally some fan service for us female berserk readers. It's not fair to only have the female characters naked .

So Miura went on hibernation again? Saw that one comin. Well at least we're done with the Sea God. He'll prolly switch to Falconia now...

Quote Originally Posted by Airget View Post
    That's the tricky thing about dark stories. We want to believe that since he's a child and basically the child that would've been born by Caska that he isn't evil or doesn't have any form of malice. At the same time because Guts gets a familar feeling from the child, he doesn't want to think of him as an enemy so they fall into a sort of denial that the kid may indeed be an enemy to them which makes it tricky for them.

While I to do hope that this child isn't evil in any form you can't deny the possibility that the child may indeed be a puppet of Griffith used to keep an eye on Guts. Since Guts isn't dead yet it may prove that Griffith may still favor him. Guts does still have a Behelit on hand so perhaps he beileves that he may use it and thus join godhand and be by his side again.

There is no denying that Griffith was truly heartbroken when Guts beat him and left his side, which basically spiralled him down into a depression that nearly got him killed. But it was that same act that proved to Griffith that Guts really cared about him and also increased his interest in him. It's true that if Griffith wanted Guts dead he would've been able to do it within the first few chapters of this manga but he hasn't. So the question comes down to, what purpose could Guts still serve to Griffith and why has he allowed him to stay alive even though we might see that Guts has already served his purpose towards Griffith.

--

What a pain though another break, maybe it'll open up with them at the elf island, perhaps he needs time to gather material and make sure the place looks as magical as possible. Though with how many years it's been for them to actually travel there I would imagine he has the whole continent planned out lol.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure that Griff wants to keep an eye on Guts, but not because he cares for him or anything.Sure he doesn't want him to die, but that's because he took the body of his son. I think It's because Guts can still be useful to Griffith without knowing it.
    Griffith is supposed to be the Savior, and by revealing the existence of the magical world, he wants the rest of humanity to join his side. Guts will appear as a villain that stands with the magical creatures against Griffith and humans.
    Last edited by ladylola; February 10, 2012 at 08:18 PM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airget View Post

--

I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with your idea of Griffith still caring for Guts. Griffith, himself, is pure evil.

I also think that Elf Island is still a few episodes a way, providing it doesn't switch back to Griffith's story (which I think is gonna happen.)

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast