Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 60 Discussion

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 60 Discussion / 61 Predictions

To me it looks like Hyuk was influenced by GMR, and like the guy that fought with elder Kwon is the leader of SUC, who took advantage of Hyuk's situation and with deceptive words started manipulating young Hyuk however he wanted !!!

All this is showing us not to take the words of older people as the only way that are correct. But to "properly learn" from older people mistakes (Shioon from elder Kwon), and to never do the same mistake like people before us (what leads us to destruction instead). -->

-->If you ask me, this is called learning from mistakes, and taking history events as fundamentals for skyscrapers, who are like modern life to todays society !!!

Thnx for the summary again, ChaoticKen. It's really informative (at least for somebody like me, who doesn't have a clue in Korean language) !!!
    Last edited by Monsterguy; February 17, 2012 at 03:03 AM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the guy with Hyuk is just a retainer i think and i think the old man in part 1 when Hyuk is on flashback when fighting shioon is is a grand master of the school and the long hair dude Hyuk was talking to in his flashback is the head and i think the previous head was killed by GMR on the day Unwol kill himself (i think)
    Last edited by kidopitz27; February 17, 2012 at 03:23 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    the guy with Hyuk is just a retainer i think and i think the old man in part 1 when Hyuk is on flashback when fighting shioon is still the head of the school
    Who is the current "head" of the Chundomoon school, anyway ???

I wanted to know this becouse in part 1 it was said that Hyuk is the "next" succesor of Chundomoon, so first I asummed that it is "this guy" (who was called "Great Master" by Hyuk), but now I realized that the "Great Master", that I thought could be the head, might just be an elder to Hyuk !!!
    Last edited by Monsterguy; February 17, 2012 at 03:35 AM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    Who is the current "head" of the Chundomoon school, anyway ???

I wanted to know this becouse in part 1 it was said that Hyuk is the "next" succesor of Chundomoon, so I asummed that it is "this guy" (who was called "Great Master" by Hyuk), but now I realized that the guy I thought could be the head, might also be an elder to Hyuk !!!
    the old man is the previous head (he retired because he's too tired to meet new people) the new head (today) is this one if my calculations is correct the Grand master died in the hands of Unwol and that's why the Head of Heavenly way School is talking to Kang - sung about getting the BHT on GMR to avenge his masters death i think? there is a flashback on that i don't know which chapter though
    Last edited by kidopitz27; February 17, 2012 at 03:31 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The new leader of the alliance is strong enough for the part but not right for the job. He may be a good leader on a smaller scale though.

Its funny that the martial arts alliance is going to team up with heavenly way school again...considering their alliance is what destroyed Sunwoo clan to this state originally. Wonder what Shioon will think of that when he hears of it.

Now do people believe or slightly starting to believe that hyuk might be SUC leader? lol I've been preaching that for a while now lol

Anyways I'm sure elder will stumble upon a meditating shioon next if sera's recovered this much, he might even be doing upside down pushups lol...sera and Co will arrive later after elder has left the building..which is probably around the time ji-gun wakes up..
    Last edited by bighawke5; February 17, 2012 at 06:42 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really starting to like Elder Kwon a lot right now . It seems the relationship between him , Jinie and Shioon will change in a good way thing i'm very happy about .
    Sera demonstrated again in this chapter that she's knows a lot about the Murim world , including about Elder Kwon . Even Ha-Ill was sure Elder will kill Shioon and not give a damn about Jinie but looks like he's still too naive and doesn't know much about the Sunwoo clan's past. Sera was right on the spot
    As for Hyuk i don't know what to say , i was sure he wasn't aware of things involving the SUC but now my mind's blurry concerning him . I would really hate him if he was involved directly with those lowlifes that are trying to kill Shioon .

Can't wait to see how will Elder Kwon treat Shioon

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think there is a small possibility that Hyuk is also a part of S.U.C like Kang-Sung said Hyuk's expression change maybe GMR influenced him after what happen in PART 1

and also a Big possibility that he's not the way his retainer is talking to him looks to me like Hyuk doesnt know that his retainer is a part of S.U.C

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: The Breaker : New Waves 60 Discussion / 61 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    The new leader of the alliance is strong enough for the part but not right for the job. He may be a good leader on a smaller scale though.

Its funny that the martial arts alliance is going to team up with heavenly way school again...considering their alliance is what destroyed Sunwoo clan to this state originally. Wonder what Shioon will think of that when he hears of it.

Now do people believe or slightly starting to believe that hyuk might be SUC leader? lol I've been preaching that for a while now lol

Anyways I'm sure elder will stumble upon a meditating shioon next if sera's recovered this much, he might even be doing upside down pushups lol...sera and Co will arrive later after elder has left the building..which is probably around the time ji-gun wakes up..
    Quote Originally Posted by passenger View Post
    story got really complicated yet interesting. though it is not certain yet there is a possibility that heavenly way is pulling the strings and manipulating airheads in the suc.
    when you think about it it makes sense. there used to be three major forces in the murim world; heavenly way, sunwoo and MAA. Heavenly way and MAA took down sunwoo with underhanded tactics. If MAA were to collapse as well heavenly way will have the oppurtunity to assume leadership of murim. basically SUC is serving (without having a clue) heavenly way.
    just a theory but if you consider the way heavenly way acted when sunwoo became a major force this is something they won't hesitate to do. If it turns out like this heavenly way will become main antagonist of part two and shioon with sunwoo clan will have to crash them. also if sunwoo and shioon had a common enemy it would simplify the matters in sunwoo about shioon's leadership.

edit: and as for hyuk form what i understood from part one he is not the head but assistant head of heavenly way. so he may or may not be involved in this scheme. so his shioon fanboy attitude does not change much of heavnly way's functioning.
    last week not so many believed this but this week it is pretty certain that heavenly way school is pulling the strings.
    since they were the ones who teamed up with MAA to take down sunwoo it is within their way of operating system to use SUC to be sole leaders of murim.
    look carefully at hyuk's pride when moustache guy tells him that chaos will increase and he will be the saviour of murim. yet he is not aware 9AD of the new generation - shioon and the previous one will give them a good lesson when the time comes.

on another note 3AD is wasted, just look at the bags under his eyes. good thing about MAA situation is that sunwoo can act more freely and focus on heavenly way bastards and their lowlife puppets in the suc. as moustache guy said murim needs the strength of young masters but he is not aware that not hyuk but shioon will kick ass. shioon needs to get his ki center back real quick at this point.

I am also happy with jinnie's quick recovery. seeing elder kwon all fluffy in this chapter it is clear that he needs grandchildren like every old wise guy. :P
    shioon must impregnate jinnie so that kwon will play with his grandson (ok technically son of his granddaughter yet jinni is like a daughter to him at this point) in the field and die like don carleone while playing with him. (godfather part 1 )

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think there is a small possibility that Hyuk is also a part of S.U.C like Kang-Sung said Hyuk's expression change maybe GMR influenced him after what happen in PART 1

and also a Big possibility that he's not the way his retainer is talking to him looks to me like Hyuk doesnt know that his retainer is a part of S.U.C
    yes, another possibility is the old guy in hyuk's limo is manipulating hyuk...how so is unknown..whats for sure is hyuk doesn't like the way the martial arts alliance was/is. And the old guy in his limo never mentioned about shioon nor kwon to hyuk implying he's hidding things from him...or maybe we'll find out next chapter if he'll tell him then

if he doesn't tell hyuk anything we can be sure he's the one pulling the strings and controlling hyuk by making hyuk believe hyuk should be doing drastic things and such so that when hyuk finds out he was involved with SUC he has leverage over him...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Kwon as a tsundere just feels wrong. :P

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    yes, another possibility is the old guy in hyuk's limo is manipulating hyuk...how so is unknown..whats for sure is hyuk doesn't like the way the martial arts alliance was/is. And the old guy in his limo never mentioned about shioon nor kwon to hyuk implying he's hidding things from him...or maybe we'll find out next chapter if he'll tell him then

if he doesn't tell hyuk anything we can be sure he's the one pulling the strings and controlling hyuk by making hyuk believe hyuk should be doing drastic things and such so that when hyuk finds out he was involved with SUC he has leverage over him...
    I'm starting to believe that it is not the mask dude who is pulling the strings and manipulating Hyuk but that the head of the Heavenly Way (to whom Mask answers to) is the real mastermind behind the SUC and Hyuk is just being kept in the dark because he wouldn't accept such underhanded tactics.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

these are my theories why S.U.C exists

1. S.U.C wants GMR to come out in Korea why? because they know that Shioon didn't learn the BHT

2. Someone in Heavenly Way School is part of S.U.C (we already know that part) but they want the Murim world to be shaken and thus chaos among murim-in will happen and alot of fighting will happen and they will use it to help MMA because they are like "united"

3. S.U.C is maybe like an association with a lot unknown school that wants to control the murim world and the normal world

4. S.U.C already exist when the previous head of Sunwoo was killed and that was their first mission to weaken 1 of the most powerful clan in murim

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav View Post
    I'm starting to believe that it is not the mask dude who is pulling the strings and manipulating Hyuk but that the head of the Heavenly Way (to whom Mask answers to) is the real mastermind behind the SUC and Hyuk is just being kept in the dark because he wouldn't accept such underhanded tactics.
    Yes you may be right there. He was mentioned this chapter too. It would make for a dramatic event when Hyuk finds out. I can see him team up with shioon in the future so him being the leader of SUC doesn't suit him too well

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hiro Hayase's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

these are my theories why S.U.C exists

1. S.U.C wants GMR to come out in Korea why? because they know that Shioon didn't learn the BHT

2. Someone in Heavenly Way School is part of S.U.C (we already know that part) but they want the Murim world to be shaken and thus chaos among murim-in will happen and alot of fighting will happen and they will use it to help MMA because they are like "united"

3. S.U.C is maybe like an association with a lot unknown school that wants to control the murim world and the normal world

4. S.U.C already exist when the previous head of Sunwoo was killed and that was their first mission to weaken 1 of the most powerful clan in murim
    I want either 2 or 4 to happen, especially 4 seems very likely. Since the Elder Kwon's old friend died at the hands of someone from Hyuk's clan. The Heavenly Way clan seems very prideful and ambitious about their status in the murim world. They do not wnat to give up their advantages to a rising power like the Sunwu clan, thus the grudge developed.

I guess we have to wait until Elder Kwon confesses these issues to Shioon or if Sera tells our zombie protagonist (Shioon).

P.S. I'm fairly certain that the person responsible for Hyuk's change was Shioon. Hyuk finding out that Shioon's ki-center is destroyed and losing his newfound rival.
    "Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter felt shorter on many ends, a dissapoiintment as progress goes, i hope for a much interesting chapter next week.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast