Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

12 24.00%
  • Good!

30 60.00%
  • Regular

6 12.00%
  • Boring...

2 4.00%
  • Bad!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 271 Discussion

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 271 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

chapter is out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/80182058/1
    Last edited by ghostexiled; February 17, 2012 at 06:32 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 271 Discussion/ 272 Predictions

Lucy had this from the start if that bitch wasn't targeting the others...

I really wish that she doesn't lose on the next chapter to save the girl... Please someone notice what's going on...

Lucy has really improved, 3 Spirits in one go and mixing attacks of 2 of them.

Like we suspected, the higher ups are involved with Zeref.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah it is nice to see Lucy actually come out the gate kicking ass for a change... of course Raven Tail would play dirty to secure a win.

I am guessing that Lucy will lose based on next weeks title...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Baka_Sousui's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoo!! Lucy finally gets and impressive power up. Up to this point I think it was safe to say that everyone was worried Fairy Tail members wouldn't make much progress. Good to see that those worries are no longer necessary. Also it seems all the Stellar Spirits may have new outfits. Can't wait to see the rest of them.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JunKisaragi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Just joined the forum. Hooray!

Anyhow, so that explains Flare Corona's name. Hmm...regarding the title of the next chapter, it seems that Lucy-dono is going to make a very tough decision. Although I still hope that it is not what we expect it would be. Keeping my fingers crossed 'til next week.

I did enjoy her whipping that psycho-bitch into desperation though; and those combos! Man, those were crazy!
    Last edited by JunKisaragi; February 17, 2012 at 07:45 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, right now I'm seeing FT losing this competition, but coming out as the strongest guild in Fiore in the end. Why? Cause they'll be the ones that end up taking out whichever dark force is present.

Not Zeref himself, no, that will be for later, but after this, they'll be recognized as they were before, the strongest.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

can you say boring. how many times do you have to remind us that the "red" attached to your name is to coincide with your hair color, which so happens to be your form of magic, magic which I find pretty lame.

a holy knight, meh, nothing amazing there. he's got an average design.

that being said, like others said it is good to see that lucy can finally do something for once and isn't doing well due to bullcrap powerups or sheer blind luck. she's actually got decent strategy. thankfully lucy made up for the corona girl being a bore, her lame magic and irritating forced psycho attitude/facial expressions.

regular vote for me
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sumpner's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Liked that Chapter, this arc is shaping up. I am guessing like Sarutobi_Sensei said they might lose the competition but will beat whoever these Knight people are!

Zeref being mentioned and the Holy Guard working for him, this could get very interesting.

I am guessing that the previous age has ended and Zeref has awoken his evilness again.

I have a wild theory but as we have New Dragon Slayers, did the Dragons believe that Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel died? Is that why they started training new slayers.

Also i am guessing that Sting and Rogue will not use any of the Dragon Slaying magic we have seen before, as they killed their dragons?

I doubt that Metalicana, Grandine and Igneel would be killed, as that would not make for a good story.

I also believe that Acnologia is Zerefs teacher and he is a Dark Dragon Slayer.

All wild theories and without any real basis, but that is what i reckon will happen.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny how since the turnament start the master is the most immature of them all. Well he's always been a bit like that
    Lucy able to fight decently is nice to see, especially since she was confident in herself from the beginning.
    As for the clifhanger, it seems like the typical dark side storage scenario. Gray hatred last week point in this direction to.
    Fairy tail, may the force be with you...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucy.

I can't remember seeing Lucy fighting this serious, and she's really doing well. The power as we expected more than one spirit at a time. I hope she will win doing more than just calling spirits. "Never bored from Lucy Kick" I hope I see it soon :P

Also I expected this event to be something like sucking power for certain purpose. I'm not sure if translation is correct with next title "Noble Loser" not sure if it means Lucy gonna withdraw from the fight. I hope not.

I vote Good for this chapter. Honestly can't wait for anyone from Fairy Team B to fight. I've seen enough from Fairy Tail Team A except for Elfman.

Looking forward for next week.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally Lucy and Taurus kicking butt and not getting tossed around for comic relief , nice to see that she can use two at once and also change them quickly and fit for battle. Her skills with the whip has also grown powerful. I wouldn't say that Luffy was in the front seat though, since the hair girl has more hits on Lucy without taking notice of the "cheating", she's also more agile even though Lucy has variety on her side.

Arcadias was also very interesting since that proves that Zeref has connections in Fiore. I wonder what the plan is though, could it be that they are simply gathering magic or generating hatred? Also, doesn't he look like a fusion of Azuma and Ivan?
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

pretty good chap. honestly was surprised at Lucy power and that she actually keeps up with Raven Tail .. pretty impressive. cant wait for next chapter. lame lucy will loose tho

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter, and I think that Lucy has grown even more than some realize: first, the amount of magic power she has has increased, and with that she can summon more spirits. However, not only she can summon more spirits, but they themselves are stronger because Lucy herself is stronger, so that means her growth is exponential, as the spirits can make combos and such.

Not only that, but she can effectively summon 4 spirits as once, as Gemini can summon altleast one more.

About how Lucy will get out of this tricky situation: I honestly don't know: having Gemini turn into Flare to learn her secrets wouldn't work because of the crazy thoughts she has, but maybe she can silently summon virgo and have her either intercept the hair or alert the child.

Also, so far Gemini has had the ability to use flawlessly the abilities of the one it copies: does that mean it can turn into master Makarov and own everyone?
    Last edited by hakuthehedgehog; February 17, 2012 at 10:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashidad's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Great issue..lucy is angry,is'nt she..lol.I thought,that corona girl was her out of mavel ''Inhuman''title,
    lmao(for those that know).Still,i liked how she shows no sign of strain whilst having 3 gates open..
    the tables may seem that they've switched.And lucy is in a poor position.But if the first is anything
    then she'll be able to step in.Or the parents for that matter?I doubt that any of the specator cheering
    for FTA will allow anthing to happen to her..they should be on their guard.Having just disscussed Raven
    tails motive for targeting them..?

I can hardly wait for the next installment,if i'm honest.I'm not sure about those holy mages.I'm
    begining to think that their the ones behind the ''mysterious'' magic..lol.But their also apart of that
    ''loyal cult'' that's losely affliated with zeref..no?I'm off
    laters.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It's one of those typical shonen fights in which the hero struggles because he/she didn't go all out to go for the finishing blow right from the beginning.
    Lucy's improved skills were impressive, though she might have won if she used leo + capricorn instead of taurus + scorpio.

"noble loser" really sounds like lucy would lose. Maybe she will. This would mean that each member of fairy tail has to lose just so save the day after the tourney and be called fiore's real number 1 guild.
    But what about the B-team?`I really can't see both teams screwing in each round of the tournament.

But about that fight of lucy... Well while it is not really surprising that raven tail is cheating and playing dirty tricks to win over fairy tail... i agree with mavis (lol): there has to be more about beating fairy tail that hard than just embarassing them. This all seems to planned. That Raven Tail guy totally destroying gray from the beginning... then lucy having to fight raven tail again immediately.. I hope this won't go on to long because it would be really boring to see each FT member lose because RT played unfair.
    I see this all as setting up the atmosphere and characterising the competing guilds, for example RT as those bad guys, sabertooth as totally overpowered... I just hope Mashima doesn't overextend it too much.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast