Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 463 Discussion/ 464 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 463 Discussion/ 464 Predictions

My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 463 Discussion/ 464 Predictions

This was an okay chapter, because now it seems to be dragging this arc too long, but this was a needed one since we got some info for future chapters that might play out. (Sakaki going in to fight one on one) My prediction for the next chapter is mui building her memory and at the end yelling kenchi's name ( like in a tragic event). Can not wait and would prefer a longer chapter than 15 pg , please 18 pg it does make extra panels to have more fight action in them.
    My List Of Favorite Mangas:
    1. One Piece
    2. Hajime No Ippo
    3. Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    4. Hunter X Hunter
    5. Detective Conan
    6. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    7. Beelzebub

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow,i didnt expect a chapetr this week (got confused by last chapter syin somethin about 8th february) but im glad its out ^^ Good chapter...a bit dissapointed the masters have split, it mean:
    1)Kenichi will not defeat a "penguin guy"
    2)Hongou is probobly a deadman(if not saved by Elder)
    And one last think wich i curious...the thing Hongou said..is it translated correctly? Or did he meant the "way of Asura" wich was bing up when Kenichi fought Ryuuto?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was interesting. Though that's actually a pity that Sakaki and Hongou splitted. I really wanted them both to fight Jenazad. They might have had a chance. The thing I didn't got was this panel: http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/463/13
    What's that dark round shape wall? Is it something like ki wall? Was that made by Jenazad? If yes, that's quite an impresive thing..
    And what is the path of Demon. Hope it will be revealed later.
    Would be actually interesting to see Elder fighting this guy.

The thing that bothers me is will be Kenichi saved by Sakaki or will he progress and win a fight on his own or progress that much to make Miu remember everything and then take the guy together with her.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ze3atul001's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

These chapters are really good I like them. But in this chapter I found I little error on page 2, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, our dear Sasaki has his bandage's on while on page 9 he doesn't. I no it's not that of a problem just some little mistake but it does feel a bit funny for me. I checked the previous chapter 462 and on page 14 he has them on and on page 15 he hasn't.

I really hope we get Miu back to where she was with Kenichi in the realitionship they where. Hope Hongo doesen't die, the Demon God to die that's a ? for me. If it wasn't for the abduction of Miu than I would still like him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    The chapter was interesting. Though that's actually a pity that Sakaki and Hongou splitted. I really wanted them both to fight Jenazad. They might have had a chance. The thing I didn't got was this panel: http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/463/13
    What's that dark round shape wall? Is it something like ki wall? Was that made by Jenazad? If yes, that's quite an impresive thing..
    And what is the path of Demon. Hope it will be revealed later.
    Would be actually interesting to see Elder fighting this guy.

The thing that bothers me is will be Kenichi saved by Sakaki or will he progress and win a fight on his own or progress that much to make Miu remember everything and then take the guy together with her.
    I'm not sure what that wall was between them but it reminded me of this http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/436/16 where it looked like Sakaki and Hongou where standing still but they're actually trading punches and you can see smaller walls in between them..this could be the same scenario here...but http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/436/16 is quite strange because hongou arm and leg movements suggest he's attacking him while the Demon fist isn't moving his body at all then right on the next page http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/463/14 Hongou is shown bleeding from the mouth...which is weird because it's not shown when or where he got hit by Silcardo...and here hongou got hit again(on the shoulder this time) and we don't see how http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/463/15 those 3 pages had me confused

I don't think Kenichi will be saved by Sakaki anytime soon i have good feeling that he will be intercepted by Silcardo's right hand man "The Father" who's undoubtedly still watching over the disciple fight.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ze3atul001 View Post
    These chapters are really good I like them. But in this chapter I found I little error on page 2, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, our dear Sasaki has his bandage's on while on page 9 he doesn't. I no it's not that of a problem just some little mistake but it does feel a bit funny for me. I checked the previous chapter 462 and on page 14 he has them on and on page 15 he hasn't.

I really hope we get Miu back to where she was with Kenichi in the realitionship they where. Hope Hongo doesen't die, the Demon God to die that's a ? for me. If it wasn't for the abduction of Miu than I would still like him.
    Yes i knew someone else would point that out this time around....Matsuena is becoming quite inconsistent about this matter...in recent chapters there are some pages where Sakaki is wearing his bandages and on other pages he's not wearing them...so it's rather difficult to tell if he's still injured or not...but healthy or not he's still probably going to be outclassed by Silcardo when they fight IMO

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

The chapter was okay but i did expect a little more action, i seriously doubt that Hongou is going to beat the Demon fist he's just seems too powerful for Hongou to fight him as an equal. I'm certain Hongou will lose, but he'll injure the Demon Fist just enough so that when Sakaki fights him, he may have a chance at beating him..if not then the Elder can make his long awaited arrival and save the day.

S.N: The path of Gedou? The way of Asura?......what does that mean anyone? i recognize the term "
    Asura" from somewhere but iv'e forgotten it's meaning.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; February 04, 2012 at 12:18 PM.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackreaper
    S.N: The path of Gedou? The way of Asura?......what does that mean anyone? i recognize the term "
    Asura" from somewhere but iv'e forgotten it's meaning.
    These are the chapters i was talkin about(read them whole to understand a basic point)
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23626...apter-120.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23648...apter-142.html
    So,what do you guys think,can it be the same thing? Or its somethin new?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the paths are different. As Asura probably means giving into your evil tendencies but Demon path means you are a killer with no goal except to fight.

The chapter was great and I really liked how Sakaki just pwned the fodder with a few kicks and punches. Looking forward to the next chapter and how Kenichi is doing in his fight.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    I think the paths are different. As Asura probably means giving into your evil tendencies but Demon path means you are a killer with no goal except to fight.
    Assuming they're different and it's not a translation oddity, that's my evaluation, too. Bewitching Fist and Kensei are both Asura path masters, according to the Ryozanpaku masters, but they both seem to want what's best (in killing fist terms) for their pupils. Silcardo seems to care only about his own goals when training his students. I think that's what makes him a demon path master.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Blakreaper
    So there are two posibilities:
    1. Either Jenazad used something like Ki in order to make a wall of Ki to protect himself and also managed to damage Hongou.
    2. Jenazad is just that powerful and is in other league in terms of speed.
    If the last is true... I just don't see how Hongou can survive this fight...

I also hope that Sakaki won't save Kenichi. He really needs to progress. Now it's the most important moment for him. He doesn't only need to win in order to live, but also needs to win in order to protect Miu and make her return to him and Ryozanpaku.

P.S. Hope the next chapter will be centered on Kenichi and his fight.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

ok there are 3 options: 1-) sakaki defeats penguin and tell kenichi that he is the only one that can bring miu back.
    2-) kenichi defeats penguin and either miu recover her memories from the fight or kenichi will hav to fight her.
    3-) the elder shows up...nothng else to say about that.
    This is my opinion. I didn't like this chapter, I know that once in a while we gotta read a chapter centered only in what the masters are doing but I really want this arc to end right now.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it will get that far, Band-aid and Bulu will defeat penguin together before Sakaki will even get to them. Penguin is strong but the combined power of Ryozanpaku's disciples will be more than enough to handle a fighter in the expert class.

@Jorge D Dragon i'm going with the 2nd possibility, i feel that Silcardo is on an upper level of the "super master class club", plus this guy has seen the Sakaki and Hongou fight at full strength and still strongly believes they have no chance at beating him even together. Furthermore, Hongou should be able to ward off ki attacks, so i don't think it was a ki wall.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; February 06, 2012 at 10:51 PM.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Soooo...it is friday already...any spoilers in there? oO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruffy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Soooo...it is friday already...any spoilers in there? oO
    I read the translation of 464 off the main page, I don't see anything on Imperial scans yet though

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruffy View Post
    I read the translation of 464 off the main page, I don't see anything on Imperial scans yet though
    Miu´s memory is reagained in the last pages o_O

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast