Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi 464 Discussion / 465 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

HSD Kenichi 464 Discussion / 465 Predictions

Chapter is out

Miu is normaly back now and Kenichi is now self unconsciuss.

Nex chapter is payback-time from miu and kenichi !!!!

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 464 Discussion / 465 Predictions

Well,that Kano Shou thing was a surprise, but it fits pretty well,i even think those "feathers" have somethin to do with Miu regainin herself.Oh btw about Miu...poor girl...i dont think she can fight atm...just look at her...so...fragile and defensless...i think shes goin to be crushed by "those thing she'v done".
    Overall nice chapter, still a bit sad Kenichi will not be able to take this guy down but he did good(this swprd_capturing_technique is sick).
    p.s.
    and i think he is not unconsciuss
    p.p.s.
    a spin-off incoming? what do you guys think its gonna be about? Shinpaku? Elder? Yami? any ideas?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Well,that Kano Shou thing was a surprise, but it fits pretty well,i even think those "feathers" have somethin to do with Miu regainin herself.Oh btw about Miu...poor girl...i dont think she can fight atm...just look at her...so...fragile and defensless...i think shes goin to be crushed by "those thing she'v done".
    Overall nice chapter, still a bit sad Kenichi will not be able to take this guy down but he did good(this swprd_capturing_technique is sick).
    p.s.
    and i think he is not unconsciuss
    p.p.s.
    a spin-off incoming? what do you guys think its gonna be about? Shinpaku? Elder? Yami? any ideas?

inserted text: next issue, because the author has to write “hybrid gaiden*” that will be out on S-zokan’s april issue(on sales the 25th of February), there will be no chapter. Look forward for the continuation of the story**!!\\

hermit will tell the unknown past he shares with kanou shou!\
    around 60 pages with 20 newly drawn ones and some other reorganized.\
    in blue: I will recall those days…\
    in purple (a little) a lot ecchi file included!\\
    **TLN: the hiatus it is just for the next issue\\

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi was so epic in this chapter that own his weaknesses didn't even matter because he was fighting with all he had. His heart and sheer willpower could move mountains. Now that her brainwashing is finally over with they will defeat him together. As i suspected the "Father" is still watching over their fight, so when Sakaki arrives he will handle him accordingly.

p.s: Kenichi is unconscious you can see it in his eyes. That sword catching technique was quite surprising i wonder which master taught him that. I'm so glad this arc is close to ending soon we can get back to good Kenichi development. The spin-off might be centered on the Elder in his youthful days, but seeing as the Elder has never lost an fight, who wants to read a manga about him winning all the time?

Whats with all the breaks?
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; February 11, 2012 at 08:14 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChikoSuave21's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Haven't really checked, did anyone say he would punch her to get her memory back?

But that was a great way for her to get her memory back. Not her overcoming it, but Kenichi physically bringing her back.
    I freakin' love the story development.
    Yo.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChikoSuave21 View Post
    Haven't really checked, did anyone say he would punch her to get her memory back?

He said, that he would bring her memory with any methodes or something like that.

I thought, that he would kiss her to bring her memory back, but with that great punch is also a good way^^

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter, Like that there was a flashback/ghost appearance in the chapter to drive kenichi into "give everything he has modes" (the eyes when he punch mui) I prediction that Sakaki will fight peguin and maybe "father" (if father still is afraid of his master). This had to happen for mui to get her memory back, would I have liked to see more of the demon fist fight (hell yeah!!!), but I understood what the author had to do.
    My List Of Favorite Mangas:
    1. One Piece
    2. Hajime No Ippo
    3. Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    4. Hunter X Hunter
    5. Detective Conan
    6. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    7. Beelzebub

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

I would've been pissed if Miu had had to stay brainwashed for longer. I could've taken at least one more chapter, but no more. So I'm glad her brainwashing is off now. I'm just wondering if she still remembers everything that happened. I hope she does. And that she's able to come to terms with it and not get depressed for a long period of time.

Anyway, I agree with the people who are saying that Kenishi was badass in this chapter. And I did also like that punch he gave her. Surprised me, too. Normally, he wouldn't hit her like that other than when they were sparring. He wasn't completely conscious, so maybe he hit her by instinct? Either way, good thing it did the trick (though, yeah, all he was trying to do was to knock her away from the sword's range, so he only just got lucky that she got back to her senses at that point).

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter I'm pretty sure that kenichi's arm is broken or pretty damaged, why is miu crying? Redemption of what she did? Anyway what is the "spin off" that you're talking about?
    Hope they do a tag team to defeat Penguin, and sakaki take care of father and blah blah blah, I bet that the elder is going to save hongou in the last second

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do you guys still think "father" gonna fight anyone? For me its clearly he gonna defy the Silcardo and join little princess...3 chapters already he sayin he rememberin "somethin what i have forgot" imo this "somethin" is a motto for the martial arts and this motto is "fight for your own beliefs" he was pretty much for a long time commanded bt Silcardo and done thing he tough was wrong..its a time for redemption.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I enjoyed how each of the last two sword strikes on Kenichi actually damaged the blades. I would like to see his punch against Miu shatter the sword, it would make for good bragging rights to claim some shattered their sword against your body in a serious fight.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder when the Elder is going to show up. Perhaps he'll step in just in time to save Hongo from death or something. It's clear enough that him and Sakaki shouldn't really be completely healed of their wounds. I doubt the Elder won't make an appearance, since he'd end up running across countries shouting for Miu without end xD

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    I wonder when the Elder is going to show up. Perhaps he'll step in just in time to save Hongo from death or something. It's clear enough that him and Sakaki shouldn't really be completely healed of their wounds. I doubt the Elder won't make an appearance, since he'd end up running across countries shouting for Miu without end xD
    We don´t even know, where he actually is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally we can see Miu's face again. Also Kenichi is unconscious which is always a good time for his unrestrained strength to come out. Maybe Kenichi will be the one to kill someone lol.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope he doesn't. If he actually kills someone, he'll fall into the Path of Asura, and that's bad. I actually think this concept in and of itself is bad since even a Shonen Hero has to kill sometimes, and the concept this manga has limits Kenichi into not being able to kill. But still, since it's like this anyway, I'm hoping he doesn't kill anyone.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast