Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSD Kenichi 464 Discussion / 465 Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 464 Discussion / 465 Predictions

The chapter was good.
    Kenichi finally got his moment to shine. Never expected him punching Miu in the face, but it actually worked!
    So now they will need to unite and fight this guy, because he is still too strong for any of them to take him down by himself, thus they need to unite their power.
    Also it will be interesting to see The conclusion between Hongo and Jenazad. I hope Elder will come soon to help Hongo, Sakaki, Kenichi and Miu. It will be also good if Hongo managed to finally hit and inflict some serious damage to Jenazad.
    Also it's going to be interesting if Kenichi and Miu will manage to take down that masked guy or Sakaki will help them? Under normal sircumstanses it's disciple's fight, but with Miu like this it might be a bit different.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm surprised nobody mentioned that Kenichi has the killer intent eyes in the chapter. It was when he caught the sword. It looked pretty awesome. Man they really need to make the anime again.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    We don´t even know, where he (the Elder) actually is.
    When I first read that I immediately thought of looking for a big guy wearing a Garyu X mask in the background!

Then I realized he could have picked an even better disguise... He's Penguin! One of his secret skills is to disguise his ki as someone else's so nobody noticed! OK, I'm just stretching here, but it would be funny seeing the looks on everyone's faces... Including Demon Fist's.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    When I first read that I immediately thought of looking for a big guy wearing a Garyu X mask in the background!

Then I realized he could have picked an even better disguise... He's Penguin! One of his secret skills is to disguise his ki as someone else's so nobody noticed! OK, I'm just stretching here, but it would be funny seeing the looks on everyone's faces... Including Demon Fist's.
    Even the Elder isn't capable of such a thing

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    I'm surprised nobody mentioned that Kenichi has the killer intent eyes in the chapter. It was when he caught the sword. It looked pretty awesome. Man they really need to make the anime again.
    I've never seen Kenichi make those eyes before, not killing intent eyes but it seemed more like "if i don't catch this sword I'm freaking dead "eyes lol
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

ok the elder is probably going to appear in the last page of next chapter and if not in the next one.
    For miu I would say that if she does not remembers what happened in Tidat well it would be pretty awkward to see your love dying and then that he appears from nowhere punching you in the XD also if does not remember her silat training man a waste of arc :/

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, she appears to be remembering things in order from her first memories of Kenichi. She may still be getting all her memories back.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    We don´t even know, where he actually is.
    maybe he is sitting from a distance, eating popcorn while watching the youngins do their best

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    Finally we can see Miu's face again. Also Kenichi is unconscious which is always a good time for his unrestrained strength to come out. Maybe Kenichi will be the one to kill someone lol.
    That would be interesting
    CLEANED

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope she will regain herself after Kenichi's punch, but at the same time I hope she will remain all the results from her Silat training. It would be better for her in the future perspective and also it will be good for Kenichi, cause he will know that he has to get even stronger to surpass Miu and to be able to finally protect her.
    But I believe that after this Arc Elder will permit Kenichi go out with Miu.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've moved the posts that don't belong in a chapter discussion/prediction thread to the Hangout thread, feel free to continue the discussion there.

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

oh! that's why there are only 24 post well it doesn't matter it was spam anyway
    So does anybody has a spoiler or something bout next chapter? I was actually thinking that the hybrid chapter could be about the elder, and there's a big chance that he just did chapter 465 and he took a break because he had to take care of the OVA which Ireally want to watch!! anyway what do you think its going to happen in next chapter im pretty sure that miu is going to start with something lik "Kenichi-san I though you were dead". I hope miu doesnt skip all her silat training, I think she can forget about all the silat training but the body doesnt well hopefuly... :S

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

It's already been confirmed that the spin-off will be about Kano Shou's past, set in Ragnarok's time and will show his interactions and relationship with Hermit.

And yeah, I also hope Miu remembers everything, especially her Silat training. I'm just worried that remembering what she's been doing, like all the people she nearly killed, and how she came pretty close to killing Kenichi even, would be traumatizing and/or depressing for her. If she doesn't stay depressed for too long, that's good, but I do want her her to remember everything.

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

the worst scenario is that miu doesnt remember anything and in the future she can turn evil when something sad happen s to her, lets hope this doesnt happen
    So the twist-hybrid whatever is called is going to be about kano sho, too bad I want to see if kenichi's arm is broken or not, is miu in shock, did jenazad killed hongou? cant wait for answers

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    the worst scenario is that miu doesnt remember anything and in the future she can turn evil when something sad happen s to her, lets hope this doesnt happen
    So the twist-hybrid whatever is called is going to be about kano sho, too bad I want to see if kenichi's arm is broken or not, is miu in shock, did jenazad killed hongou? cant wait for answers
    Naw his arm wont be broken, that tekkou is STRONG.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapters out on mangareader.net

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2